"My sexual awakening was Pyramid Head from Silent Hill with the bubblehead nurse"Skye Shinryu

Pippakistan's Psych Ward v3

Helmet-kun Backwards

I can't stop repeating words in longposts :(
Considering the tweets posted in general thread about chuubas getting roofied, is that a self-report?
Given Pippa's propensity for drinking I'm very slightly worried she got roofied by Evanito now

DogBone

Given Pippa's propensity for drinking I'm very slightly worried she got roofied by Evanito now
Even worse, she got molested by Hades who totally was roofied and didn't just get blackout drunk and start groping other women.

Helkar

Even worse, she got molested by Hades who totally was roofied and didn't just get blackout drunk and start groping other women.
Okay, i stand corrected, that is a self-report.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Why do black people have no concept of what a dad is?
1726935356661.png

Now all that's left is just waiting for this to happen.
Some retarded black streamer you've never heard of but has 10million subs on Twitch will perform a retarded stunt that leads to ten thousand N-word cattle stampeding through the streets of LA, resulting in Pippa sadly getting crushed to death.

Helkar

By the way.
Since Lia did a handcam stream yesterday and there're seemingly no other Phase members conspicuously absent last few days, it's a reasonable possibility that she actually went alone.
Which, regardless of our frustrations with her dodginess and/or con season overall, is a pretty damn big feat for someone who required a Tactical Muumi drop to perform a relatively-basic task of getting a passport half a year ago.

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
GYA6Bd_W0AADMg_.jpeg

iggy pop's "i want to be your dog" plays

DTrp

"I would be shot at for her"

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter

A

Didn't even have the decency to start a nuclear war there.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

A

Yamanba

also please let this be a sign for a sexpest allegation against this nignog on the coming months it would be extremely fucking hilarious

please let this be a sexpest allegation against this Yamanba

DogBone

Yamanba

also please let this be a sign for a sexpest allegation against this nignog on the coming months it would be extremely fucking hilarious

please let this be a sexpest allegation against this Yamanba
It's more than a little creepy to say "I got someone drunk." It implies that you're pushing alcohol onto people to get them fucked up. Also, it is weird that this guy is saying he took them to a bar, like he's shepherding sheep. Does he know any of those people? Were they all women? Kinda sus if I must say.

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
I am going to concernpost.

Surely Fishman isn't fool enough to let his talents wander around conventions (especially Sexpest Central 2024) unsupervised, right?

Pippenis Inspector

Tism Extraordinaire
300k Cuck Chair

Surely Fishman isn't fool enough to let his talents wander around conventions (especially Sexpest Central 2024) unsupervised, right?
on the bright side when San Diego PD release photos for a missing woman we'll get final confirmation of what Pippa looks like

Hff201

Early Adopter

She's there of her own accord rather than for Phase work, he can't exactly follow her around in her personal life while holding her hand and not letting her out of his sight like a father with his kid.

Helkar

She is an adult. Sure, one with many shortcomings when it comes to social interactions, but still.

Hff201

Early Adopter

Archive

I like Cipher but this one's just too easy :smugpipi:

DogBone

Archive

I like Cipher but this one's just too easy :smugpipi:

He's just playing it up as a bit. Right? Right?

Even if she has someone there, so she isn't alone, is it someone she knows? I doubt it. Chances are the only people she's there with are Twitch lewdtubers she wants to network with.

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum

RedRage

RedRage

Top Bottom