"IRyS is not in pain. She's in - pleasure"Hakos Baelz

Phase Connect JP Gen 1 'KALEiDO' Speculation/Liveposting

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Pico would like a Phase Connect JP dating sim, and spent a stream pitching it. Here's the short version:

1714529281299.png

If you have the level of autism and dedication required for making a game, there are dedicated engines for doing this that occasionally go on sale.

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
If you have the level of autism and dedication required for making a game, there are dedicated engines for doing this that occasionally go on sale.
Ren'Py is even free.

Salado

Quoting you here as to not derail the General.
I don't know if this was posted but /Pcg/ possibly found Pico's PL https://www.youtube.com/@kukoro_setsu she shares a lot of viewers from then.

The voice kinda matches, imo.

Also her graduation stream (Mar 31, 2023) was a fucking funeral service with coffin and everything, based.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Quoting you here as to not derail the General.

The voice kinda matches, imo.

Also her graduation stream (Mar 31, 2023) was a fucking funeral service with coffin and everything, based.

Wow, if that's her she certainly speaks a lot deeper than she does in her current life.

Salado

Wow, if that's her she certainly speaks a lot deeper than she does in her current life.
I don't have the clip at hand but she did a Misato impression during a collab with Yuu and it was spot on, she controls her vocal range really well.

Salado

Thanks for moving the posts here.

This is the clip in question.

Reelinz

Just to give A small update I'm 99% convinced that she's Pico the voice matches more in her early streams.

Also, she collabed with Nasa a fair bit early on

Salado

Yuu's doing a Member's Only stream, every orange supa she has to cosplay.

I'll give you a sneak a peek. :smugpipi:

Salado

Yuu had a 3hs Karaoke celebrating 20K subs, she's now just chatting.

hylic

Loki allegedly auditioned for Shinsougumi at some point in the past and has talked to Aisu before

Murrayしないで

Just go live!

Phase remembered their JP Twitter account exists long enough to announce a 24-hour relay of streams to commemorate the half-year milestone of Kaleido.

Curious about the silhouettes on the final stream… :ameliaThink:

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
The half-year commemoration streams have been going on today. As I write this Memory is getting to the end of her cooking stream and just announced new custom emoticons for subscribers.

Phase scheduled this and that Idol Showdown tournament at the same time. The audience cannibalization between the two is probably not that large but that still feels like a blunder IMO.

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
Loki dropped a cover of a song called Oni no Utage. Great visuals and I think you'll like the song if you like deep-voiced ladies.

Really wish the PCJP Twitter account would be tweeting these things and I wouldn't have had to luck out on the YT front page algo to have found this. That that account is so inactive seems like a wasted opportunity.

Top Bottom