"I don't like to UberEATS much I find it a bit rude to eat Uber drivers"Aia Amare

Phase Connect JP Gen 1 'KALEiDO' Speculation/Liveposting

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
AIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE SAKANA I KNEEL
0124-222202.png

Tenma's right hand is weird. On her left hand she's touching her thumb to her two middle fingers to make the fox head, but on her right she's just touching her thumb to her pinkie. I'm not sure if that's a mistake but it looks like one.

Could this be Star Ring's Uyu Hitori?

Compare the voice in the debut teaser with this clip.
In particular the extended "-mase" at 0:12 in the teaser and at 3:51 in the clip

They do sound similar. Good catch. Do you know more about Star Ring that you could share? Why did they shut down?

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist
They do sound similar. Good catch. Do you know more about Star Ring that you could share? Why did they shut down?
I did not watch any of them except Beryl on occasion, I just tracked down their old talent voices on a hunch.

Star Ring was the vtuber management branch of a company called 株式会社ユメージ, which has no online presence that I can find so I have no idea what they do. They said they were getting out of vtuber management when they passed their remaining talents to indie or to another company. Rumor is they are funded by chinese money but I couldn't find a source and went cross-eyed trying to dig through japanese sites for one.

They bled half of their talent before closing, and no one had much success except Miran, who is still trucking as an indie.

Jolted Cookies

Ohmies don't snitch
Early Adopter

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist
Last Debut Teaser soon!

Oh wow, it's actually her. Beryl/Peari

I don't know why this girl decided to go JP again when it didn't work for her last time, but it's okay if it brings her back I guess.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

I don't know why this girl decided to go JP again when it didn't work for her last time, but it's okay if it brings her back I guess.
Well, Phase Connect has proven it's staying around long-term (at least in vtuber corpo terms) and they're investing pretty heavily into advertising and management of their first full JP Gen, and they've got a track record with managing JP talents already. If you were going to go corpo again, this is one of the better options.

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist
Well, Phase Connect has proven it's staying around long-term (at least in vtuber corpo terms) and they're investing pretty heavily into advertising and management of their first full JP Gen, and they've got a track record with managing JP talents already. If you were going to go corpo again, this is one of the better options.
Of course, but this girl has the talent and connections to have joined Phase english, and last time she tried streaming JP only she basically defaulted back to EN, and all her existing fans are EN... I don't know why she wants to push her career in this direction. Oh well, just me complaining about nothing.

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
Of course, but this girl has the talent and connections to have joined Phase english, and last time she tried streaming JP only she basically defaulted back to EN, and all her existing fans are EN... I don't know why she wants to push her career in this direction. Oh well, just me complaining about nothing.
Could be a strategic decision to help portal more English viewers to the JP's with her helping to translate and communicate memes. It was trending a while ago on X, but I would pay good money for her to explain the Have Sex meme to the JPs on stream.

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
She wouldn't be the first member of PC who wanted to be JP despite speaking English. But worse case scenario if JP gen fails she can fall back to EN and this time she's with a company that actually has a foot in that market.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Could be a strategic decision to help portal more English viewers to the JP's with her helping to translate and communicate memes. It was trending a while ago on X, but I would pay good money for her to explain the Have Sex meme to the JPs on stream.
If a company like Phase wants close ties between members in spite of language barriers, it's going to need multiple people to help with translation duties. I'm guessing that's one of the reasons Peari got a position.

Jolted Cookies

Ohmies don't snitch
Early Adopter

I didn't have any "ara-ara" type voice clips on hand to compare to, since she's using a lower register voice for Clara then Beryl. So I was still holding onto a little reservation... I'll save my official sperg out for debut.
Fishman probably had to do a little convincing, but I don't think he twisted her arm - Phase is a much better managed corpo then SR was; and Clara is getting what she wanted, have a group she can really be a part of. (EN and JP) Basically what @RestlessRain said.
Mini LFG! :luidance:
Perhaps the real convincing fishman had to do was sell her on the idea of being the Center of Phase's 1st JP Gen, instead of coming straight to the EN side. "Be the front man, and the bridge between Phase EN and JP". I'm sure they'll be something during her debut where her EN fans won't feel left out.

Last edited:

God's Strongest Dragoon

So uh....random overwatch 2 montage from yuu...

DeepL translation of the description:
Kiriko & Hanzo main
Let the fox lead the way!

I'm not a good player, but I made this game just out of love.

I started playing this game from 2 and thought I would do rank when I made my debut, but I was locked in the basement for several months and as a result, I ended up becoming a quick player.
I will try my best to do rank from now on.

Last edited:

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
So uh....random overwatch 2 montage from yuu...

DeepL translation of the description:

Huh, Phase snagged an FPS player. Nice!

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL
Huh, Phase snagged an FPS player. Nice!
I am thinking a hag FPS player at that. Who puts out montages anymore? Not like I am complaining

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

seenister

I'm sorry but I feel psyop'd by everyone agreeing but I can't hear Beryl from her lol.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

Wait is it really actually beryl

hylic

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
Apologies for the spam but I will be able to do a watchalong tonight, as well as tomorrow night. Please stop by and join me if you'll be up. I'll be baking cookies that someone who apparently prefers to remain anonymous wants me to try while doing only the shittiest live translation of what the streamers say.

God's Strongest Dragoon

Last edited:

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
It's official Airi just confirmed that Clara is the talent she talks to every day likely also her "Twinnie"
Timestamp 19:12

Last edited:
Top Bottom