"my last birthday party I ever threw was my 8th birthday, we rented out an area at the local aquarium so we could eat cake and watch the sharks and no one showed up LOL"Mozumi Pichi

Phase Connect JP Gen 1 'KALEiDO' Speculation/Liveposting

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"

hylic

Notes on this current gen's designers. All of them are very well known pros in Japan. Phase has always had a good track record for commissioning excellent artists to do their designs and rigging.
Kaminari Clara - @karory (434k followers)
Veteran character designer and galge illustrator

Gram Pico - @itsuwa0815 こうましろ (341k followers)
Character designer for Omaru Polka

Ayase Yuu - @y_e_j_j_i_
Korean illustrator (236k followers)

Kokoromo Memory - @yasu00kamiki やすゆき (408k followers)
Rushia and Mikeneko designer, galge illustrator

Kannagi Loki - @dolustoy (59k followers)
Designer for Meloco Kyoran from Nijisanji EN, has done a lot of official art for Nijisanji
In other news, Otozuki Teru, a live2D rigger for Jelly's birthday model update and Shiina's crab model updated models posted this not too long ago
tired.PNG

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Notes on this current gen's designers. All of them are very well known pros in Japan. Phase has always had a good track record for commissioning excellent artists to do their designs and rigging.
oh shit his works were featured on dengeki bunko

also worked for the SAO comic anthology

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
So now that we have their voices who do you think they're? These girls were scouted or at the very least they auditioned before, I wonder if they snatched someone midly successful in japan.

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL
Damn. She really did a Suisei (lowering the key for that delicious chest voice in KING) with this song. I love it.
I think deep/sexy voices are more popular in to west but I hope she leans into hers. That deep register in singing Japanese really fires my neurons.

So now that we have their voices who do you think they're? These girls were scouted or at the very least they auditioned before, I wonder if they snatched someone midly successful in japan.
I think they all interviewed just like Chinchilla.

Bronze

Memori's debut tease premiered

Lore from YT translate: She is a fairy that works for goddess of memory. a disaster happened, all collected data is lost and monitoring system is crashed. Now she's gathering data through streaming.

Last edited:

seenister

Memori's debut tease premiered

Lore from YT translate: She is a fairy that works for goddess of memory. a disaster happened, all collected data is lost and monitoring system is crashed. Now she's gathering data through streaming.

I am curious. Is she trying to fill Rushia's position? I assume no vtuber truly took over and filled that void the necromancer left.

Another Loki Banger:

Bronze

Ultra Super Genius Detective IKZ :PomuExcited:

E:Their subs got lower again :urtearingmeapart:

Last edited:

Euthyphro

Certified Awatistic
Is Riku sleeping with someone on the YT Japan staff? It's absurd how much sub purging is going on

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter

Bronze

Posters Phase has in Shibuya.

Yuu's been followed by one of the JP community managers of Blizzard. Something to do with PL? She didn't even mention OW afaik

Abomination

Jolted Cookies

Ohmies don't snitch
Early Adopter

seenister

Ultra Super Genius Detective IKZ :PomuExcited:

I love her bros...
Posters Phase has in Shibuya.

Yuu's been followed by one of the JP community managers of Blizzard. Something to do with PL? She didn't even mention OW afaik

This is such a nice touch adding OG JPs. Sasuga, Fish.

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter

seenister

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter

Abomination

Wow, the level of quality in that PV is impressive. Phase has definitely been investing in this move. Hope it works out well for them. I'm excited for it, at least.

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
Lumi just teased that there's some autists in JP gen on her level when it comes to games.

She mentioned really wanting to play Dwarf Fortress again but waiting to play until after JP gen is out. Maybe plans to play coop mod with JPs?

Top Bottom