"I need to shit"Amaris Yuri

Phase Connect JP Gen 1 'KALEiDO' Speculation/Liveposting

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
When she introduces Sakana, it would be so fucking funny to introduce him as a coffee merchant.

Thankfully chat are here to keep all the JP viewers knowledgeable on this.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

Good luck un-seeing this whenever she moves.

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
It's the mouth that really gives it the familiar look, mainly when she laughs or does a half smile
The way her eyes dilate in and out is a lot like Airi's too

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

Salado

Something happened to mine twice. Reloaded the page and its all fine afterwards
I lowered the quality to 720p and now is running fine. I have it opened in a small window (no second monitor, poorfag plis understand) so overall quality didn't take that bad of a hit.

I had 0 problems yesterday...

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
Definitely looking forward to the inevitable collab with Airi. We know by now how close they've gotten, so I'm sure it'll definitely be fun to watch them playing a game or something together.

Jolted Cookies

Ohmies don't snitch
Early Adopter
I like the showgirl theme but I do miss this design
FkGdBp1aUAA8Gaq.jpg
Definitely cute, but I'm already partial to bunnygirl.

I'm not familiar with Beryl, does he have a decent shot this time?
Biggest CCV she's ever had. I know she loves streaming, and this is the best shot for her.

League is more than half your age at this point, femboy

Wasn't Yuu suspected to be another one of the former StarRing talents? Is Sakana just applying his "Tsunderia 2.0" strat in Japan?
Loki is most likely going to be Hitori from StarRing. Honestly we should check the other SR talents to see how many fishman poached.

Yeah, I don't recall seeing other vtubers do that before.
The only other one I can think of that did that was a graduated Prism project, Lana Shikami.

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL
I am thrilled it really seems to be Beryl but I'm confused why she is in JP.. I'm sure it's been discussed in the past 38 pages that I'm not gonna read, from what I remember her JP reading skills weren't that great. Sadly cus it looks like she'll mostly be speaking in JP I'll only watch some of her karaoke streams.

Take care of her Phase bros, hope she can pull a reverse Tenma.
She lives in Japan and will be a bridge for the JP gen just like Iori. No idea about her reading skills now but after a few years living in Japan I assume she is getting good.

Porean

Lavender Spider Lover & Tsunderia Scholar
Early Adopter
Did we ever get a fix on possible PL for Memory? Give she helped write Clara's lore they must be pretty tight, though of course they could have bonded post selection.

Awoogers

Did we ever get a fix on possible PL for Memory? Give she helped write Clara's lore they must be pretty tight, though of course they could have bonded post selection.
did someone look through the talents from starRing maybe shes from there too

God's Strongest Dragoon

Well Clara just broke 4k subs and is the leader of the pack

Stunned But Dumb

I'm gonna need that 3d stat, fish man

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL
She had the most scuffed stream so I just assumed that she wasn't a streamer before. Maybe an artist or writer as a PL?

Porean

Early Adopter
Standing desk is very good if she's a singer, let's you breath better for more power

Bronze

Good luck un-seeing this whenever she moves.

Bold of you to assume I want to unsee it :shiinastare:
Loki is most likely going to be Hitori from StarRing. Honestly we should check the other SR talents to see how many fishman poached.
Tried it. Its pretty hard with how little stuff is left. People expected Popuri to return to Vtubing during her last community post, but that may be too late for JP. Still worth checking them out. We may have gotten a 3rd one
No. And considering how stressed she was she may not have one as a Vtuber. others were also stressed but they handled it far better, it felt at least

Awoogers

Standing desk is very good if she's a singer, let's you breath better for more power
especially better for her since her range is like that

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
First solo concert at 15 years old, huh?
:magnicope:

Porean

Early Adopter

Stunned But Dumb

With the rate chat is going, she's soon going to be the first retirement home vtuber

Awoogers

she still wants to collab more with both EN and JP folks :sanasmile:

Top Bottom