"Just because I have a wife, does not mean I'm a lesbian"Fujikura Uruka

Phase Connect Invaders Gen 2 & [Future] Gen 3 Containment

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

yeah me

dirty grey in chat
Kind of disappointed in the Jelly debut, which is a surprise for me because she was the one I was looking forward to most. Her singing's good, but it feels like she's trying to ape other vtubers, which wouldn't typically filter me so much if it didn't seem so blatant. Hope it's just a shit debut. Also troon music taste.

Negzana

This thread was going so well, now it sucks I'm going to sleep.

DelusionTree

Early Adopter
I enjoyed Dizzy's intro the most, really stands out among vtubers.
And at least her likes/hobbies/interests were presented as "how to care for your demonic parasite"

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
how fucking hard is to ignore the fucking autist jesus christ, for all the bitching you do about him you sure love giving him the attention he craves.

Attachments

• drevil.gif
    drevil.gif
    2.7 MB · Views: 36

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
Dizzy’s probably going to be my favorite. I like the chaotic gremlins with hilarious jokes the most.

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
All I get is that you negroes shit up the thread everytime you feed the site's autistic pet and it's getting boring cause it's always the same shit.

Sopmod Senior

Mk II Mod 2 Kai Zwei EX
I like how people say the UOHing is shitposting when it’s from Pippa but suddenly people take it seriously when I do it.

Motherfuckers be consistent. I obviously wasn’t being serious when doing that.

Just shut the fuck up. You're just digging yourself a bigger hole. You want to be a pervert and fucking weirdo that's great but nobody wants to see that shit. If I had a dollar for every time you pulled this shit I could fucking retire. And we are consistent, I don't care if it's 'shitposting', it's fucking weirdo pandering shit when I see it from Pippa too.

Fuck. Off.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
Why did he even point it out to us, does he want us to know he posts shit like this?

"Haha, hey guys, definitely don't check the Phase Connect discord, I definitely didn't post degenerate shit there, haha nope, no way!"
I don’t know fear. Wanted to say something, I could’ve worded it better though.

Genuinely this is better than 90% of the times my shit is posted. Very few are genuinely going at me (like this retard is)

Unironically, can someone ban Nolan?please?
and people seem to just be making jokes. There isn’t 5 pages calling me a retard

Last edited:

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
I thought Dizzy's wierd veil thing was an afro and wondered if there was someone actually doing a character with an afro vtubing

If it was it probably would've been a spergfighting literal who but eh

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
Now that post-debut message is very sweet

themanimthehills

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
All of the Vtubers I watch either act insane or are insane and hiding it. So I'm paranoid that probably my oshi one of the ones who hasn't been similar to the others so far might be just be hiding it REALLY well. And given Pippa's reaction I just had to check. Looks like I can relax... for now

sleepyyes.png

Short

God Damn the Sun

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
you’ll never guess who I enjoyed the most of the three - Dizzy Dokuro, my beloved

one of the best parts of Age of Wonders 4 is the lord creator, so Dizzy can manifest her horrors upon the world, though some customization requires playing the game to unlock

DelusionTree

Early Adopter
All of the Vtubers I watch either act insane or are insane and hiding it. So I'm paranoid that probably my oshi one of the ones who hasn't been similar to the others so far might be just be hiding it REALLY well. And given Pippa's reaction I just had to check. Looks like I can relax... for now

View attachment 27607
Allegedly she is the saddest girl out of the Invaders.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
Well, all good debuts. Each one was fun, but I'm looking forward to watching Dizzy's gaming streams the most. Also hoping to see them collab with the others soon. Good job on the new Invaders, Fishman. Speaking of which:
View attachment 27602
:whatastory:
Atleast it was Bad Fish and not Bad Dragon...

Ember seems extrmely normal and extroverted. Bit of a normie. I like her but will she mesh well with them all? Will she play the straight-man to the other talents similar to Airi?

Top Bottom