Phase Connect Invaders Gen 2 & [Future] Gen 3 Containment

chihirogumi

Negzana

crusader-shocked.gif

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

Topo Chico

Why did he even point it out to us, does he want us to know he posts shit like this?

"Haha, hey guys, definitely don't check the Phase Connect discord, I definitely didn't post degenerate shit there, haha nope, no way!"
shame kink

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
I looked it up on discord but didn't have the heart to Screencap all of it

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

Oh, what the fuck @NolanCrush

View attachment 27586

I can't imagine they are excessively expensive and besides they are rare collectibles which will most likely sell for way more in a few years.
Or just tell them you got the wrong one, because they suck at shipping shit right

"Thanks Susan, thanks for my 'Scarce is Gay' reward."

Last edited:

Latte'Ninba

God is dead. You aren't. Keep running.
Early Adopter
While I understand the sentiment, I personally never made any complaint/mention of overlap. In fact, I slapped a green agree on one person who said they had no issue with overlapping.
At this point I just abuse the ever loving fuck out of Holodex. You can watch anything that's listed on it and you can drag and drop streams that aren't.

... I'm going to use my better judgement to ignore that discord drop from @thhrang because :kaijesssus:

ANYWAY All 3 of them seem like damn solid pick ups. Good voices when singing, Jelly and Dizzy need to maybe tune some settings or tones to get used to it. I was expecting some weird analog horror shit to happen honestly. Interested enough to check them out for the future.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

Jolted Cookies

Ohmies don't snitch
Early Adopter
These were all good pick ups! gg Fishman
Dizzy is my fav of the 3, but I'll try and check out all their streams this week. Well, Jelly is going to be VOD

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

lvl8

I like how people say the UOHing is shitposting when it’s from Pippa but suddenly people take it seriously when I do it.
They can't ban Pippa, you on the other hand....

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Can we get Nolan's "She's legal. LET'S GOOOOO" as a random.txt?

JMForte

I like how people say the UOHing is shitposting when it’s from Pippa but suddenly people take it seriously when I do it.
Anyone who thinks it's a shitpost from Pippa is actually coping. Also she is Pippa and you aren't.

Topo Chico

Motherfuckers be consistent. I obviously wasn’t being serious when doing that.
Pippa is a White trash woman who was groomed and is missing teeth with suicidal and obsessive tendencies, this isn't exactly the comparison you want it to be big guy

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

That was phenomenal. Incredible lyrics, spectacular singing,wonderful instrumental, and wondrous art.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
That reminds me, TBH I don't mind no-no square when the FEMALE streamer is in fact a cute and funny persona Edit: (and says it about themselves or another persona). I don't like it in any other context or by anyone who doesn't fit that description, then it's gross.

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
Well, all good debuts. Each one was fun, but I'm looking forward to watching Dizzy's gaming streams the most. Also hoping to see them collab with the others soon. Good job on the new Invaders, Fishman. Speaking of which:
Capture.JPG
:whatastory:

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
how fucking hard is to ignore the fucking autist jesus christ, for all the bitching you do about him you sure love giving him the attention he craves.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
Anyone who thinks it's a shitpost from Pippa is actually coping. Also she is Pippa and you aren't.
Look all I’m saying is when 2 people do the same exact thing. You shouldn’t treat one differently just because you like one more than the other.

Top Bottom