"My mom is telling her friends I’m a self-made entrepreneur while my job is eating soap and grasshoppers on YouTube livestream"Mozumi Pichi

Phase Connect Invaders Gen 2 & [Future] Gen 3 Containment

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
Normal hours: "OVERLAP CONNECT LOL"
Outside of normal hours: "can't watch it lol"
While I understand the sentiment, I personally never made any complaint/mention of overlap. In fact, I slapped a green agree on one person who said they had no issue with overlapping.

Sven

I'm definitely feeling that this one's taking longer than the other two, but I get it, she has more to talk about. Hopefully Phase lets her go all-in on music.
We know from Lumi they got a new manager to deal with music stuff and it looks like it might have been to deal specifically with how hard Jelly here is looking like she might go.

You know they'll send you more than one if you have a team of people? I'm surprised they don't get a copy for their talents and a copy for a wall of fame in the office.
Someday I should look up Play button stuff just to actual know, I thought it was 1 free and you can buy more but I have no clue or this might have changed and it used to be that. I just assume the first one is free because I can't imagine Pippa willingly paid for a button, especially given the care she showed it.

Trap Supremacy

Your Local Trap (investi)Gator
Early Adopter
I'll probably tune in to Dizzy if she streams Monday nights.

Lee Crabb

Resident Liacon
No spooky hand eyes. 9/10

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
Not really sold on jelly but if she turns into a gremlin during gaming streams I might stick around. Ember and Dizzy tho...
IM FUCKING IN
:smugrys:

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

Topo Chico

That was a strong series of debuts gz fishman on scouting

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Someday I should look up Play button stuff just to actual know, I thought it was 1 free and you can buy more but I have no clue or this might have changed and it used to be that. I just assume the first one is free because I can't imagine Pippa willingly paid for a button, especially given the care she showed it.
One is given free, extra copies can be bought. Not sure how much they cost though.

2DUM4U

Early Adopter
Nipple-head supremacy

Templeton

Find your own damn thesaurus!
Balloon bros stay winning!

She seems really good at this, especially the singing, but just sort of uninteresting. And her design and demeanor so far is too cutesy for me, but that's just me. I'm not interested to watch her so far. HOWEVER, if she really tries to stay seiso in PC, then the collabs will be hilarious gold, like the Lisa/Pippa collabs.
I think that's gonna be the real test, how they all interact and play off of each other. We're really not gonna get a good feel of any of them till about 2-3 months out.
Yet you're cheating on her by watching Jelly...
ONLY LIA

chihirogumi

oh shit, the raid finally worked for me

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
While I understand the sentiment, I personally never made any complaint/mention of overlap. In fact, I slapped a green agree on one person who said they had no issue with overlapping.
Yeah, I was more addressing the thread as a whole. I agree that overlapping isn't a huge problem.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
All in all good debuts. May need to give Dizzys voice some time to set in for me. Not sure how I feel about it.

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
Well that was amazing like i expected also yeah Jelly is from Malaysia so her streams are going to be in the same timeslot of a JP vtuber
1685239200136.png

SomeRando

All in all good debuts. May need to give Dizzys voice some time to set in for me. Not sure how I feel about it.

I think Dizzy's mic might still be fucked, Jelly mentioned they were doing a rehearsal yesterday and it was giving her problems.

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
I already did, my honest short paragraph review for you to not derail the thread
They're great games. I Wish they fixed Johto's level curve. If only I still had my Pokewalker. Romhacks for this game will be kino.
I meant that rhetorically, as those where some of my first pokemon games

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
If he brought along a plush for her, possibly.
Why must you slander the Pippa so?

It's really not that hard to pay an extra $150 for a second silver play button as a thank you to the talent.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

cucurut

We know from Lumi they got a new manager to deal with music stuff and it looks like it might have been to deal specifically with how hard Jelly here is looking like she might go.

1685239149275.png

I can't imagine they are excessively expensive and besides they are rare collectibles which will most likely sell for way more in a few years.

Belle Delphine's Armpit

🎨🐿️🔮🧟‍♀🦚🍂📜🔨☔
Jesus, bro...
Why did he even point it out to us, does he want us to know he posts shit like this?

"Haha, hey guys, definitely don't check the Phase Connect discord, I definitely didn't post degenerate shit there, haha nope, no way!"

Top Bottom