"I'm going to stab one of you... but like in a funny way, so no one can even be mad"Rin Penrose

Phase Connect Gen 3 Speculation and Liveposting thread

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Damn sub 100 huh? I hope they don't get the Regloss treatment...
We're a few weeks away from debut (I believe Lia said it was on the 28th), and they've only just stared their pre-debut campaign for the talents. They're actually throwing decent money at the debuts if the animated reveal teaser is anything to go by, though.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
We're a few weeks away from debut (I believe Lia said it was on the 28th), and they've only just stared their pre-debut campaign for the talents. They're actually throwing decent money at the debuts if the animated reveal teaser is anything to go by, though.
What does any of that have to do with Neil culling them? If the algo has set its sights on them then it will cull them no matter what until they get enough engagement to justify subs.

Last edited:

Bronze

Its interesting that gen 3 iirc didn't have this happened to them but japanese girls did.They will be fine probably because unlike Hololive channels, they won't get too much attraction in short time which might have triggered the culling on Regloss, twice afaik. A short video or two should be enough to save their 1-2.5k sub channels from it until debut.

Belle Delphine's Armpit

🎨🐿️🔮🧟‍♀🦚🍂📜🔨☔
Its interesting that gen 3 iirc didn't have this happened to them but japanese girls did.They will be fine probably because unlike Hololive channels, they won't get too much attraction in short time which might have triggered the culling on Regloss, twice afaik. A short video or two should be enough to save their 1-2.5k sub channels from it until debut.
yeah I feel like I barely hear anything about regloss at all, you'd think you'd see stuff about them everywhere

Jolted Cookies

Ohmies don't snitch
Early Adopter
Would it be okay if you and the Peari hopefuls share where you get your supply
I was going to bullshit and say a baby's laugh and morning dew, but @Bronze gave a real answer, so - before the gen 3 fervor started (before HoloAdvent too), Peari would put out a karaoke on twitter here and there; sometimes straight up spacing from a karaoke box for a couple hours.
"She's not streaming for a reason... right?"
Unlimited :takocope: supply so far

Negzana

yeah I feel like I barely hear anything about regloss at all, you'd think you'd see stuff about them everywhere
I feel bad for them. It was the first time I ever saw Hololivers ask for subs. I don't watch them but they seem like a fun bunch screwed over by Cover doing weird experiments instead of just releasing them as Holo7

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Cover does a fair bit of weird experiments. Their stillborn esports thing, too. INNK. Their EN branch. Holoearth.

Some work out, some don't. Some impact talents, some don't.

But even if you're an impacted talent, you can generally be sure that Cover has your back. The experiment may not work out, but it'll eventually work out for you.

Koronesuki

X-Potato
Yeah, look at Miko, Suisei, AZKi, and IRyS. They're all doing just fine, even though they're not doing whatever they were supposed to be doing when they started. If whatever Cover is planning with DEV_IS doesn't happen, ReGLOSS will simply be rebranded as JP Gen 7 and the members will continue streaming as they are now.

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
Looks like we've got a more interesting gen name than just "Phase Connect JP."

My own shitty translation:

Various voices, limitless colors. Welcoming a new emotion and adventurous encounter!

2024/1/27 Official debut

Shall we write together a future of shining hearts?

Last edited:

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter

PassiveUnaggressive

Early Adopter

Bronze

Taken from wiki page of kaleidoscope
...derived from the Ancient Greek word καλός (kalos), "beautiful, beauty",[2] εἶδος (eidos), "that which is seen: form, shape"...
It also fits the symbol of the gen.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Surely there's no star woman this time

Give me a gem woman fishman you know you want to you named it kaleido

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Surely there's no star woman this time
Fishman loves his star women, we have six already. I'd expect at least one in the new JP gen.

Awoogers

Bronze

hylic

the tweet text is a secret message. for a hint, google "mojibake"

Last edited:

Awoogers

PassiveUnaggressive

Early Adopter

the tweet text is a secret message. for a hint, google "mojibake"

Start from Shift-JIS, try different encodings from there
Can you make out the characters in the comic enough to see what they are and see if they mean anything? Bit crunchy

Maybe I'll see if I can clean it up enough for OCR tomorrow, it's late.

Top Bottom