"My character became a chocoball!... my character became a black person"Shirakami Fubuki

Phase Connect Gen 3 Speculation and Liveposting thread

hylic

Start from Shift-JIS, try different encodings from there
Can you make out the characters in the comic enough to see what they are and see if they mean anything? Bit crunchy

Maybe I'll see if I can clean it up enough for OCR tomorrow, it's late.
I tried but a lot of the chars could be literally anything (including non japanese or obscure glyphs) so I don't think it can be eyeballed or guessed.

PassiveUnaggressive

Early Adopter
I tried but a lot of the chars could be literally anything (including non japanese or obscure glyphs) so I don't think it can be eyeballed or guessed.
Thus the image cleanup, shifting the horizontal slices and a try at denoising might make it so enough characters get picked up by an OCR (or just plain readable), then you can try decoding at least part of the message.

At the very least, I'm glad the talents are enjoying throwing stuff at people from the basement now

Bronze

Jolted Cookies

Ohmies don't snitch
Early Adopter

Via Google:
> We are secretly working on a plan to turn all listeners to the limit of otaku
Our otaku levels are not high enough currently :koronehappyl:

hylic

Via Google:

限界オタク is slang for being moved to the point of tears, as a fan of something

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

Via Google:

shes gonna teach us how to wotagei the correct way

Bronze

Does anyone know what the rest of Star ring, apart from Beryl are doing? I'm curious if some of the ones that aren't active can end up in Phase JP. If Beryl is actually in she might have brought a friend.

Im especially curious about Sirius Ururu and Umano Popuri, but any info about them is fine. Most of them don't even have a wiki page so its very hard for me to find anything.

PassiveUnaggressive

Early Adopter
Watching the Pippa minecraft vod from Jan 6th, I again find another reason to like Eimi. Anyone who nyoron's is ok in my book.
E:

Bronze

Awoogers

Jolted Cookies

Ohmies don't snitch
Early Adopter

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

Awoogers

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL
Does anyone know what the rest of Star ring, apart from Beryl are doing? I'm curious if some of the ones that aren't active can end up in Phase JP. If Beryl is actually in she might have brought a friend.

Im especially curious about Sirius Ururu and Umano Popuri, but any info about them is fine. Most of them don't even have a wiki page so its very hard for me to find anything.
There is one breakout star in Miran
This is their last snapshot of the website - https://web.archive.org/web/20230928215333/https://www.starring.co.jp/
Everyone else is under 10k subs. Feel free to look into it more, I just don't see them going to a Canadian company. Recently Delutaya did an interview and for the life of me I can't find it but she mentioned one of the reoccurring issues for streamers is getting bait offers from companies. People ask to meet or have 3 people purport to be the CEO, Talent Manager and Talent Scout or something. I can only imagine people interested in the "west" or English would engage with PC.

A broader question, how to fuck did PC get such a diverse first gen? I know that Sakana got in early riding the Myth wave but Japanese and Romanian talents blow my mind now.

She sounds like Luna with an anger problem. I like it

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
FUCK OFF FIIIISHMAN YOU FUCK!!!!:urtearingmeapart::urtearingmeapart:
Why do I have to be right on this shit? She must be airi's twinie and she's gonna be a full jp. If she has great taste in games I'm gonna pop a blood vessel I swear to fucking god.

mysticdreamlife

Miia Enjoyer
Sorry if it has already been asked and responded to (not sure if Phase have said anything on it) but will Nasa and Michiru "transfer" to the JP branch rather than be seen as under Gen 1 / Phase Origins or perhaps they will be in both, kind of like how Fubuki is in Gen 1 and also Hololive GAMERS?

I am only asking because I see they have a new Twitter account to promote the new JP branch. They would be better promoted there too.

I didn't include Iori or Tenma as they also speak English and can interact well with the rest of the EN Gen 1.

Last edited:

Bronze

There is one breakout star in Miran
This is their last snapshot of the website - https://web.archive.org/web/20230928215333/https://www.starring.co.jp/
Everyone else is under 10k subs. Feel free to look into it more, I just don't see them going to a Canadian company. Recently Delutaya did an interview and for the life of me I can't find it but she mentioned one of the reoccurring issues for streamers is getting bait offers from companies. People ask to meet or have 3 people purport to be the CEO, Talent Manager and Talent Scout or something. I can only imagine people interested in the "west" or English would engage with PC.
Ururu appears in few places, her youtube channel btw, as their talent but I have no way to confirm. Her name isnt listed under wiki. The other one I've mentioned was 8K subs. It was just a random thought so doesn't matter much. I don't even know when they stopped their activities.

I remember phase being a scam story from gen 1 talents, as they also thought that. Guess its the "Ah shit here we go again" moment for Fishman

Sorry if it has already been asked and responded to (not sure if Phase have said anything on it) but will Nasa and Michiru "transfer" to the JP branch rather than be seen as under Gen 1 / Phase Origins or perhaps they will be in both, kind of like how Fubuki is in Gen 1 and also Hololive GAMERS?

I didn't include Iori or Tenma as they also speak English and can interact well with the rest of the EN Gen 1.
Iirc they will stay as Origins. They will most likely appear at events with JP so you can say they will be unofficially part of it. But no changes so far

Last edited:

Awoogers

I am only asking because I see they have a new Twitter account to promote the new JP branch. They would be better promoted there too.

nope they will stay as origin

Bob from accounting

Bear Enjoyer
Lemon woman liked a piece of Beatani art. To my knowledge they never interacted at least in any official way. So consider this my all in on the dream. :magnicope:

Bronze

Last edited:
Top Bottom