"Sakana hates my tongue. Sakana HATE!"Kaminari Clara

Phase Connect Gen 3 Speculation and Liveposting thread

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
View attachment 61303

Anyone know why Pico has broken out above the others already?

I went to numberfriend again and it looks like YouTube did its weird subscription pruning thing. Now there's no breakouts.

Was wondering if Pico's PL had leaked or something.

jp-numberfriend.png

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer

Runie is growing on me. Here nerdiness and pon moments are her strengths

Bronze

I went to numberfriend again and it looks like YouTube did its weird subscription pruning thing. Now there's no breakouts.

Was wondering if Pico's PL had leaked or something.

View attachment 61387
I've checked it before the culling that seems to have happened. There wasn't a huge gap. So they didn't get equalized because of youtube. So after you put the image it seems others got their sub count increased.

Lantern Flare

Runie is growing on me. Here nerdiness and pon moments are her strengths
She's very enjoyable to watch, I'm someone that doesn't like zatsu-heavy content usually but it's nice to listen to someone that actually has opinions on something instead of just 'hanging out' GFE, plus her dorky moments are very cute.

also
:holohag::hololove:

Bronze

We have at least 1 singer confirmed. Or she's a masochist. Could be either, considering Phase. If they aren't same, we have 1 artist (Loki) and supposedly a rigger confirmed as well. Still don't know the rigger for now. Did anyone felt like any of them is Beryl? Or do we have to wait for voices

DeepL translation of the related part.
My throat was so bad today that I stopped recording and tried my best to rest for about 3 hours, but eventually I couldn't stand it anymore and practiced singing 🎤( ᐕ)

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
I dunno about this Mikeneko re-brand Shiina......

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL
Any idea about memberships/subs or whatever its equivalent is called in JP streaming services? Supa's are great, but I think a decent membership numbers may say more, as sometimes you get less superchat because your fans bought some merch or spend money on something that happened. They can be highly irregular
E: Vod watchers also can't supa, but still stay as members like i do.
VOD watchers can supa. It's an option to leave comments under a video and donate money. I see it often for celebration strea.s.

For JP streaming services, are you talking about Nico Nico? Not sure what the question is.

I feel like Yuu is trying to shake me down

Text

おはよう。
朝食はフルーツグラノーラ、絢世ユウだよ。

君達、今日何食べた?
好きな本は?
遊びに行くならどこに行くの?
TL
good morning.
Breakfast is fruit granola, Yu Ayase.

What did you guys eat today?
What is your favorite book?
Where would you like to go?
-----
I feel weirdly intimidated.

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
VOD watchers can supa. It's an option to leave comments under a video and donate money. I see it often for celebration strea.s.

For JP streaming services, are you talking about Nico Nico? Not sure what the question is.

Text

おはよう。
朝食はフルーツグラノーラ、絢世ユウだよ。

君達、今日何食べた?
好きな本は?
遊びに行くならどこに行くの?
TL
good morning.
Breakfast is fruit granola, Yu Ayase.

What did you guys eat today?
What is your favorite book?
Where would you like to go?
-----
I feel weirdly intimidated.

im not seeing ads for them but i imagen that's the point as there being sent on the JP side. We will see when there's more revealed about them.

Bronze

I saw some comments like that, but they are very rare compare to supas. With superchats during streams you get the benefit of your message being read live(most of the time) and reacted. It at least pops up a notif. Comment is just for support. Its good, but incentive is not the same

i just dont know the term JP only streaming services use for memberships, or if they even have it at all. Should i expect JP community to supa less but become and stay as members more, or not. That's what I am curious about basically

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Most normal JP member

I'm entertaining the possibility that the JPs know exactly what Phase Connect is and applied because they saw a reflection of themselves, not because they desperately wanted to get into a vtuber corp and couldn't find a JP corp.

Incidentally, re: Beatani copefuls. She did have her punk music thing before she experimented with vtubing. A JP singer could technically be her. Just... punk, not pop shit.

And she rigged her own model, so she could be the rigger, too.

That's all the copium for today.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
I'm entertaining the possibility that the JPs know exactly what Phase Connect is and applied because they saw a reflection of themselves, not because they desperately wanted to get into a vtuber corp and couldn't find a JP corp.
You know, Gen 1 of Phase Connect started with a few girls who couldn't get a vtubing job elsewhere, and I'd say it worked out. I wouldn't mind if they tried the same thing a second time.

Euthyphro

Certified Awatistic

Bronze

Would it be okay if you and the Peari hopefuls share where you get your supply
My supply comes from Peari's weird timings and interests that fits with what happens in Phase bit too well. She disappeared during the days shiina was grinding for chibis, made some posts after some of them are done. She posted "let me out" during silhouette tease of gen 3. Has a sudden interest in character.ai stuff. Lastly, she disappeared again, around a day or two before JP announcement and hasn't shown any activity since.
E:She's also the only name we have with enough reason to believe she might be in, and was expected for gen 3. I don't know her much so its fine either way

hylic

i just dont know the term JP only streaming services use for memberships, or if they even have it at all. Should i expect JP community to supa less but become and stay as members more, or not. That's what I am curious about basically
Generally yes. Members are more emphasized than superchats. You get a lot more for your money from a $5 membership than a $5 superchat, especially when the streamer doesn't read every superchat individually.

Kuzuha, for example, might not get a single superchat during a typical 2 hr apex stream, but an entirely green comment section.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Generally yes. Members are more emphasized than superchats. You get a lot more for your money from a $5 membership than a $5 superchat, especially when the streamer doesn't read every superchat individually.

Kuzuha, for example, might not get a single superchat during a typical 2 hr apex stream, but an entirely green comment section.
Oh, Hylic, if you don't mind, can you let us know if you see any JP Gen 1 ads on youtube before their debuts?

hylic

Oh, Hylic, if you don't mind, can you let us know if you see any JP Gen 1 ads on youtube before their debuts?
I don't know, ads are blocked
uoh.jpg

Bronze

I don't think they will start before models are shown and cover segments with arts of them or other contents are uploaded. That was the case with gen 3 iirc. Right now there isn't much to show other than "a weird fish in a suit is thrown like a missile from space to our capital"

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL
Incidentally, re: Beatani copefuls. She did have her punk music thing before she experimented with vtubing. A JP singer could technically be her. Just... punk, not pop shit.

And she rigged her own model, so she could be the rigger, too.

That's all the copium for today.
Bea seeing the GGN girls HIT THE STRATOSPHERE and coming back herself would put me in debt. :beataniugh:

Yeah, loyalty is more important if that is what you meant @Bronze. Superchats come for big events or gatcha but also some talents being supa merchants like Rushia. In general merchandise seems to be king, feel free to go down the rabbit hole. First stop: Ita bags.:marinesmug:

Murrayしないで

Just go live!

The second part of her post is from the lyrics to the Oshi no Ko opening song. Timestamped:

The last line better translates to something like "Where do you like to go to have a good time?"

Top Bottom