"Second speech pathology appointment done and I am exhausted from swallowing animal crackers; They gamified swallowing with this device that sticks to your neck and I failed lmao"Fujikura Uruka

Phase Connect Gen 3 Speculation and Liveposting thread

SomeRando

So, one week after the debut streams, all the Gen 3 talents have at least 10K subscribers.

Hikanari Hina - 10.3K subs
Runie Ruse - 10.6K subs
Saya Sairroxs - 11.6K subs
Eimi Isami - 12.5K subs
Muu Muyu - 13.8K subs

It's interesting this largely correlates to our knowledge of each talent's past lives. Hina hasn't previously worked as a vtuber, as far as we're aware, and Runie spent less than a week with a very small corpo as Plumarielle before graduating. Meanwhile, Muu and Saya were former Tsunderia founding talents, so have years of having a built-up fanbase to help their numbers. The only exception to this is Eimi, who is currently second-most popular talent but has no known past life.

Here's a similar post I made for the Phase Invaders back in May, for comparison (Jelly and Ember got over 10K subs in their first day):

However, as Invaders, they had pre-existing fanbases, and there have been dozens of small corpos launched since May, all taking attention and fans in the small vtuber space. Overall, I'd say Phase and Fishman have done a good job at marketing Euphoria in an incredibly competitive marketplace.

Not surprised, and even now Muyu is close to 15k subs and she seems to hold around 1200-1500 viewers in the days following her debut (and that's without anyone raiding into her) without numberfagging too hard, really seems like she's become the star of Gen 3 but after all the shit she's been through it's great to see; hopefully the views translate well into donations and people buying merch of her.

Last edited:

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
It's my attempt at creating shorthand for her, like how we call Mikeneko Mike or Michael.
The last Ron fucked her manager and fans. We should probably find a different nickname.

Anime Fan

Runie just announced on stream that her New Year's Eve stream is also going to be her monetization celebration stream.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Back in the start of Eimi's current stream, she sang "Creep". And when people complemented on her song choice, she commented "Don't give me too much credit. ...[Creep] may be a really good song, however Zoomers and their TikTok trends got their grubby little hands on it. Don't be too impressed. Even though I have known this song for a long time. But just keep that in mind. Some old cool things are trendy now, and that makes it not cool for old hipsters."

Guys.....I think there might be a chance Hamster is a :holohag:

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Saya watches a video where a man snaps both his knees in an accident.

Saya:

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
Back in the start of Eimi's current stream, she sang "Creep". And when people complemented on her song choice, she commented "Don't give me too much credit. ...[Creep] may be a really good song, however Zoomers and their TikTok trends got their grubby little hands on it. Don't be too impressed. Even though I have known this song for a long time. But just keep that in mind. Some old cool things are trendy now, and that makes it not cool for old hipsters."

Guys.....I think there might be a chance Hamster is a :holohag:
Until she loses her mind like Jelly over 2000s era cellphones, the jury remains in deliberation.

Koronesuki

X-Potato
Jelly's not even a real hag; she just lives in a third world country that time forgot.

Chiato Macchiato

Macchiato "Definitely a PSYOP" Chiato

MythicalSloth

Well-adjusted Individual

Bronze

So chibi models are rigged, with some expressions as well. Don't know if Shiina can rig, but lets assume she drew them instead and ??? rigged them.

I've noticed that Beryl was inactive on social media from 5 days ago until yesterday and she knows how to rig. Its not like she's the only one, but we don't have anyone else.

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist
I was thinking the same the other day, it's true that there are thousands of people with rigging skills, but hey, one of them is Peari/Beryl. Who knows.

I also see she's caught the AI obsession like some of the other phase girls.

Jolted Cookies

Ohmies don't snitch
Early Adopter
I also see she's caught the AI obsession like some of the other phase girls.

Earthquake what?

Since I can't help myself whenever Peari comes up - Those ornament silhouettes from the Christmas art, that we're guessing is new talent instead of something like new outfits for existing talent, one of them caught my eye:

1000001008.jpg

1000001009.jpg

Obviously not 1-to-1, but if she's an Invader, it definitely could be a new variation with a different color scheme.
I'm ready to receive my rainbows

Bronze

Obviously not 1-to-1, but if she's an Invader, it definitely could be a new variation with a different color scheme.
I'm ready to receive my rainbows
I've found that the picture put on twitter by the artist allows a slighlty less blurry zoom for me.

I can see the resemblence, but her hair looks more like the blue haired girl in the onsen image. That may be the slightly altered model of her, if its like that.
onsenphase3_1200x700.png

Screenshot-2024-01-03-024954.png

lolwatagain

I've found that the picture put on twitter by the artist allows a slighlty less blurry zoom for me.

I can see the resemblence, but her hair looks more like the blue haired girl in the onsen image. That may be the slightly altered model of her, if its like that.
onsenphase3_1200x700.png

Screenshot-2024-01-03-024954.png

Those shoes, and the cuts in the upper and lower part of the clothing are almost an exact match.

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist
The tail, however, is not.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
I wouldn't put too much stock on appearance similarities between the silhouettes and a prospective talent. There's only two similarities between Slugma and Dizzy, and the change from Yazaki Kallin to Ember is even more drastic. If we get more Invaders, I'd expect them to have a revamped model and it's quite likely it won't resemble the original talent's model at all.

Euthyphro

Certified Awatistic
Runie is a confirmed :holohag:. Specifically, she is at least 32 or thereabouts. She mentioned in the last stream that her mom and grandma married at 16, and that she's twice that:

There's a decent chance that she's the oldest one in Phase, since there's at least one talent older than Airi, as some of the girls have alluded to.
Could someone please step up and save these girls' eggs?!

EDIT: Watching it again, she backtracked a bit on the math, so maybe 30-31, certainly enough for someone to think that 16 is half their age...In any case, her anime taste betrays her age

Last edited:

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Runie is a confirmed :holohag:. Specifically, she is at least 32 or thereabouts. She mentioned in the last stream that her mom and grandma married at 16, and that she's twice that:

There's a decent chance that she's the oldest one in Phase, since there's at least one talent older than Airi, as some of the girls have alluded to.
Could someone please step up and save these girls' eggs?!

EDIT: Watching it again, she backtracked a bit on the math, so maybe 30-31, certainly enough for someone to think that 16 is half their age...In any case, her anime taste betrays her age

The last time we checked on this it was roughly this -
  1. Unknown Hag Prime (narrowed down to one of the JP girls or Panko/Erina)
  2. Airi - suspected 33-35 range
  3. Unknown hag - largely suspected to be Ember
  4. Shiina - suspected 29-30
And this was mid summer before Gen 3 was even implied to be a thing. So if anything, Runie might slip into the 3rd/4th range depending on how things go.

Euthyphro

Certified Awatistic
The last time we checked on this it was roughly this -
  1. Unknown Hag Prime (narrowed down to one of the JP girls or Panko/Erina)
  2. Airi - suspected 33-35 range
  3. Unknown hag - largely suspected to be Ember
  4. Shiina - suspected 29-30
And this was mid summer before Gen 3 was even implied to be a thing. So if anything, Runie might slip into the 3rd/4th range depending on how things go.
Can't be Erina when she had this moment with Airi on stream:

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Can't be Erina when she had this moment with Airi on stream:

I only put Erina there because some nut jobs here think the Zoomer bit is a cover and not her being her. My money is personally on Panko.

Top Bottom