Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
For the econ bros, it costed about 50k to start up phase gen 1
I can see it if you're running with a skeleton crew which he seemed to have at the beginning. Him being an actual business man is what set phase apart from other trainwrecks we have seen, he's enough of a jew to keep things running and enough of a funny autist to balance it out. I'm very curious where phase will go next year, they might actually try a proper concert, he's not letting go on the idol thing :Vesper-UNHINGED:

Lee Crabb

Resident Liacon
This just released about a minute ago. I think this is the first footage of Gen 3 models in motion.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Speaking of marketing, it seems that gen 3 videos are being used as ads and they are relatively successful, especially the covers. I didn't encounter any ads myself, but there are people who comment they got them and liked em. Marketing gen 3 and their debuts in general seems to work really well so far.
Here's a confirmed ad sighting just for the record that I found on twitter. Looks like purple Keemstar is one of the advertising targets.

Archive

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
I legitimately think Fishman being such an autist is highly beneficial to the company and talents. He's not going to rug pull, because that would break the beauty of his business model, and the thought of behaving inappropriately with the talents (other than trying to get them to play League) probably never crosses his mind.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
This just released about a minute ago. I think this is the first footage of Gen 3 models in motion.

I'm not sure I like one of the nervous sweat from that toggle being directly under one of her eyes. If it was both it would at least look like a crying animation, but it just looks weird seeing her sweat out of one of her eyes it's a bit odd.

Last edited:

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum
Here's a confirmed ad sighting just for the record that I found on twitter. Looks like purple Keemstar is one of the advertising targets.

Archive

Surprised they didn't advertise on his channel with their established talents:

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
I legitimately think Fishman being such an autist is highly beneficial to the company and talents. He's not going to rug pull, because that would break the beauty of his business model, and the thought of behaving inappropriately with the talents (other than trying to get them to play League) probably never crosses his mind.
This whole "Rugpull" meme needs to die. No rugpull without investors.

A company where talents pay for their models in advance can do a rugpull. A company using venture capital can do a rugpull (but it's considerably riskier, since those investors are the kind of investors who sic lawyers on your ass).

But a company where the money comes from the CEO has nothing to do a rugpull with. It's like stealing your own TV.

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
This whole "Rugpull" meme needs to die. No rugpull without investors.

A company where talents pay for their models in advance can do a rugpull. A company using venture capital can do a rugpull (but it's considerably riskier, since those investors are the kind of investors who sic lawyers on your ass).

But a company where the money comes from the CEO has nothing to do a rugpull with. It's like stealing your own TV.
I agree, as it's clear that a prospective corpo needs around 100K of venture capital upfront to even make a solid attempt.

Bronze

Runie and her demonic mic was the first one i think. And saya moves in this, although briefly

Murrayしないで

Just go live!

Runie and her demonic mic was the first one i think. And saya moves in this, although briefly

There's a good deal of model movement in Runie's MVs too. The Hina video still shows off a wider range tracking features and "toggles" though.

Speaking of which, regarding her being a reincarnation of NexStage's Plumarielle, here's her first singing segment from the notorious NexStage concert (timestamped). I'm convinced. Once again those 4chan spazzes nail it right out of the gate.

seenister

For me, it's him knowing when to BTFO. We already know the story how Fish initially tried to micromanage his talents and it just made the talents resent him to the point of Phase OriginS organising a coup according to Pippa lol. He knew that he was a shit manager. He then hired Muumi and fuck off to the part of Phase-Connect where he does best and that's doing B U S I N E S S.

IMO, most small businesses fail because of their owners' failure to acknowledge their shortcomings.
Surprised they didn't advertise on his channel with their established talents:

Tenma ruthlessly massacring dramatubers and /vt/ containment breakers will always be funny to me. About 4chan in general though, it is ironic how she knows so much about its meme and culture yet she's also the most notorious anti for it. She's the living embodiment of "Remember you are here forever." and she detests it.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
hello i am here to show you the wonders of the dog

heres her partially covering one of my favorite songs of all time

and heres her doing the same thing she did once

wrp

Speaking of which, regarding her being a reincarnation of NexStage's Plumarielle, here's her first singing segment from the notorious NexStage concert (timestamped). I'm convinced. Once again those 4chan spazzes nail it right out of the gate.

Neither here nor there still has any idea at all who Eimi or Hina is though, right? Just rrats about Eimi being that blacked communist troon or whatever?

Tenma ruthlessly massacring dramatubers and /vt/ containment breakers will always be funny to me. About 4chan in general though, it is ironic how she knows so much about its meme and culture yet she's also the most notorious anti for it. She's the living embodiment of "Remember you are here forever." and she detests it.
Tenma has never outright been a 4chan anti, all there is on record is that she doesn't like seeing it in the discord, which between discord being infiltrated and monitoring everything you say and her needing to keep up with it at her office job where anyone could peek over her shoulder and see her scrolling past a mile long paragraph about Yamanbas, I kind of see her point.

But even if she was, of course she knows a lot about it, her best friend and most of her coworkers are chronically addicted to it.

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
For me, it's him knowing when to BTFO. We already know the story how Fish initially tried to micromanage his talents and it just made the talents resent him to the point of Phase OriginS organising a coup according to Pippa lol. He knew that he was a shit manager. He then hired Muumi and fuck off to the part of Phase-Connect where he does best and that's doing B U S I N E S S.

IMO, most small businesses fail because of their owners' failure to acknowledge their shortcomings.

Neither here nor there still has any idea at all who Eimi or Hina is though, right? Just rrats about Eimi being that blacked communist troon or whatever?

Tenma has never outright been a 4chan anti, all there is on record is that she doesn't like seeing it in the discord, which between discord being infiltrated and monitoring everything you say and her needing to keep up with it at her office job where anyone could peek over her shoulder and see her scrolling past a mile long paragraph about Yamanbas, I kind of see her point.

But even if she was, of course she knows a lot about it, her best friend and most of her coworkers are chronically addicted to it.
Tbh 4chan is the oldest still-existing community I've been in, it's entirely possible and I suspect quite common for people to still have that "old internet" mindset while disliking the current incarnation. It's always been a very retarded place but nowadays it's not even retarded for the lulz it's just retarded; still though everyone who used it back in the day seems a lot different than any other culture I've found online.
I can see Tenma being a cynical oldfag and it makes me love her more.

Jolted Cookies

Ohmies don't snitch
Early Adopter
I think those rrats were snuffed out, since no one in mugi's circle (mods or otherwise) has been newly associated with Phase. (at least that was the case the last time some digging was done) So still square one for both Hina and Eimi.

Someone threw out the idea that Hina might be an actual newbie, which going by the AMA last night MIGHT be possible if sakana thinks she is bringing something different to Phase.

Bronze

I think those rrats were snuffed out, since no one in mugi's circle (mods or otherwise) has been newly associated with Phase. (at least that was the case the last time some digging was done) So still square one for both Hina and Eimi.

Someone threw out the idea that Hina might be an actual newbie, which going by the AMA last night MIGHT be possible if sakana thinks she is bringing something different to Phase.

For the record, I've checked yesterday and they still don't follow Eimi. I would be suprised if its actually her at this point.

Hina is a mystery. Not just about PL if she even has one, her general interaction and videos so far gives nothing. No idea what type of content she plans to make. The one and only theory about her is that she might be korean and thats because of her one tweet about corn cheese.

Last edited:

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Please let it not be Mugi, the Rat is trying to kill me!

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
There's a good deal of model movement in Runie's MVs too. The Hina video still shows off a wider range tracking features and "toggles" though.

I just realized Runie's expressions remind me of a pink Pomu

Top Bottom