"It's like UK's storage room. It's like they rented out this big hall to store all these things they stole, and they don't know what to do with it, so they just place it bah bah bah, place all this stuff in your face!"Takanashi Kiara (after visiting the British History Museum)

Phase Connect Gen 3 Speculation and Liveposting thread

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"

MagicHammer

Adding more fuel to the Phase JP gen speculation, Airi today said "I don't know what the Gen 3 schedules will look like, but I will tell you one thing, by the end of next year I don't think there will be dead hours ever again".

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
Adding more fuel to the Phase JP gen speculation, Airi today said "I don't know what the Gen 3 schedules will look like, but I will tell you one thing, by the end of next year I don't think there will be dead hours ever again".
But will they stream on Sunday? :unsure:

Jolted Cookies

Ohmies don't snitch
Early Adopter
Sounds like sakana may have more sad girls in the basement then just a JP gen :unsure:

seenister

Bronze

Sounds like sakana may have more sad girls in the basement then just a JP gen :unsure:
My guess is next batch of invaders. Gen 3 is nearly out, other group is ready enough for them to know members, so i can't see a 3rd big group.

Panko protects her kouhai

Kalion

:)
We've been confused for a while. First it was a third wave of Invaders coming. Then it was a new JP gen. What if both?

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
We've been confused for a while. First it was a third wave of Invaders coming. Then it was a new JP gen. What if both?
Phase Invaders JP. Who are your candidates?

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

Bronze

Phase Invaders JP. Who are your candidates?
If there is a JP invader either nepohires of Origins girls or someone from that Virtual JP event Phase girls are attending. Edit: I assume relatively good EN-JP girls would be in Phase JP instead of being an invader without a proper reason.
I think if she's in she's more likely to be Phase JP and not an invader.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
I'm really enjoying Runie's comic strips they are good peeks into the personalities of the talents like in this one Muyu calls Runie an extrovert

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover
Thank you anon very nice
Screenshot_20231212_155811_Samsung Internet.jpg

Bronze

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Countdown art

Gotta hand it to Fishman and the Talents they managed to have consistent content to keep people engaged with Euphoria despite the time between announcement and debut

Good job Phase

Bronze

For people who aren't and won't watch the Q&A, Fishman did answer a question regarding watchalongs. He said that he's suprised of the amount of people mentioning it, how its a form of marketing and a matter of budgeting. Even though he didn't confirm or deny watchalongs for gen 3, he definitely didn't sound entirely against it. I guess we will learn in a few days anyway but here you go.

Speaking of marketing, it seems that gen 3 videos are being used as ads and they are relatively successful, especially the covers. I didn't encounter any ads myself, but there are people who comment they got them and liked em. Marketing gen 3 and their debuts in general seems to work really well so far.

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
For the econ bros, it costed about 50k to start up phase gen 1

Top Bottom