"This is how I know you've never pleasured a woman, oHoHOhoHo, you think that every fluid that comes out of a vagina is piss, oHoHOhaHAH!"Kirschey

Phase Connect Gen 3 Speculation and Liveposting thread

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
A lot of people don't properly research charities
This.Even ones that you could consider "big" are not safe see also alot of charities for autism.

Wheres the money Froot!
Not sure why the video had a couple sound effects for doors closing thrown in when nothing else got sfx.
probably ran out of budget and covered it up with the music track you can tell the start of the video has many sound effects while later has almost none

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
It is technically about Phase connect, so i had to modify the pic
88zlcp.jpg

Bronze

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter

desudesu

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
forgive me purin but i may lust for a rodent

that underboob is a crime shes hiding assets

Last edited:

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Last edited:

Spergatory

Early Adopter

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum
Runie has 6 fingers on one hand. Is this lore or did they use AI for help?

Artists fuck this up often on their own. Why do you think AI sucks so much with hands?

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
Has anyone figured out Runie's PL yet? :crushracist: Muyu has already sold me. Even I am not degen enough to simp for an actual loli though so I'm hoping Runie can be a nice all-rounder to purge me of my Shiorin infection.

Bronze

Has anyone figured out Runie's PL yet? :crushracist: Muyu has already sold me. Even I am not degen enough to simp for an actual loli though so I'm hoping Runie can be a nice all-rounder to purge me of my Shiorin infection.
She's believed to be Plumarielle from Next stage project, but she left few days after their debut so not much is there

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
This is the going theory
Well, funny you should say that because I was doing a bit of digging on Plumarielle, Runie's highly suspected PL (I would say it's safe to say they are the same person). Initially I thought finding anything about her would be a nightmare considering how briefly was she was around for, but someone out there actually backed up basically everything she ever did from pre-debut to graduation, including all her media posts to twitter and tumblr, her streams, her shorts, everything.

Some quick things I noted down:
-lists her skills off as singing, voice acting, drawing, writing (poetry, song lyrics, skits and comics - she particularly enjoys doing 4koma) and dancing (claims to be able to sing and dance at the same time)
-did all the lyrics for her own original song
-seems to speak an intermediate to advanced level of Japanese, said she wanted to do study streams and also do JP timeslot streams which were 'quite different' from her own time zone
-barely plays video games, expect lots of zatsu content, karaoke, sperging about anime/manga and some ASMR
-anime/manga nerd, favorites include Golden Kamuy, Buraiden Gai and One Piece (which she read the entirety of last winter)
-is a pescatarian
-when thinking about what a cool alias for herself could be, she suggested 'the purple smoke', which is curiously the exact same alias now being used by Muyu
-might be friends with Nova Aokami? Did art for her, Nova was in her stream chat and was one of the first people Runie followed outside of PC

On why she quit NexStage, no official reason was ever given but the rrats over on /corpo/ seem to suggest what was fairly obvious, after NexStage suffered a fairly bad start and her getting locked in to PC she didn't see a reason to stick around so bailed out early. The guy who left with her apparently didn't have much interest in being a vtuber to begin with and saw her leaving as a good opportunity to leave as well. Different posts also seem to suggest there may have been some animosity towards her for her actions, particularly from staff and also the other guy who quit.
well, plum's tiktok is still up and a few seem to have her art

similar enough in style to be a plausible improvement i suppose

also the video that first got me to notice plum- she was incredibly hard working and put out a lot of content before she even debuted

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist
The bigger question is what was plumarielle's past life?

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
This is the going theory
Interesting. Pescatarian.... Questionable decisions. She seemed to lean heavy into GFE/ASMR type content

for example
I really like what I've heard of her singing so far and her model is my favorite, Hina is stacked but for some reason Runie gives me Wiz vibes.

Bronze

The bigger question is what was plumarielle's past life?
If she was active for more time as Plum it would be easier to find but at this point bit too hard. Maybe stories she tell after debut will give a clue.

I'm personally more curious about Hina. We have nothing on her, have not seen even a single proper theory. Her video doesn't help either.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
The only thing I am worried about is if I will have to be stuck as Shiori forever

oh my god

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover
The only thing I am worried about is if I will have to be stuck as Shiori forever

oh my god
>Forever stucks as a fillipino girl
Truly a fate worse then death

seenister

I can't believe Eimi hid her tits under the floorboard.
I'm personally more curious about Hina. We have nothing on her, have not seen even a single proper theory. Her video doesn't help either.
I would like to think she's an actual newcomer like Lia, Uruka, etc. It would be interesting to see her grow in Phase.

Top Bottom