"So it's all vegan? So if... two vegetarians get into a fight, is it still called 'a beef'? - desk slam - "Pipkin Pippa's Dad

Phase Connect Gen 3 Speculation and Liveposting thread

Panopticon

Resident Lovebug
Half a year still doesn't seem like a very long time for a new gen announcement. Though, maybe Phase Invaders didn't count.

Edit: Yeah, I'm gonna say that Invaders are probably their own thing. If that's the case, it makes a lot more sense.
Invaders don't count because they aren't a true generation. They skip the normal audition process because they were all known quantities up to that point and got brought in with identities that were either the old IP of another company (Lumi, Yuri, Ember) or reminiscent of their old Identities (Jelly and Dizzy). They're Vshojo esque adoption agency within Phase.

Sorry for the double post.

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter
Purin said this on her last guerilla stream (2:42:48 if link doesnt work)
So I wouldnt be surprised if chinkman got her into his sadgirls company.

Bob from accounting

Bear Enjoyer
I want to believe. The return of the greatest bear.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
I think he said one of the JPs as in plural and in that same interview with airi he when asked if they would make phase(insert any language) he said yes. My theory is that he's making an official jp branch for phase to add to the jp girls he has. If he does he's a fucking madman trying to break into the japanese market.
>is a corpo
>enters Japanese market
>has to deal with Japanese corporate permission autism or he'll get all the copyright strikes

Koronesuki

X-Potato
Wow, I can't believe Phase would choose a first name that another vtuber also has. Definitely had to have copied it from this particular person.

Lol, get real. Wasn't there another instance of someone whining that their name was "copied" a bit back with Holo or something?
Mel Nekomata complaining that Hololive used the name that she was planning to use for her latest rebranding.

Bronze

I think he said one of the JPs as in plural and in that same interview with airi he when asked if they would make phase(insert any language) he said yes. My theory is that he's making an official jp branch for phase to add to the jp girls he has. If he does he's a fucking madman trying to break into the japanese market.
I think same tbh. A non-english focused branch sounds to me like an option that wont hinder gen 3's growth.

wrp

Mel Nekomata complaining that Hololive used the name that she was planning to use for her latest rebranding.
>steal two (2!) names from hololive
>surprised when hololive "steals" a name from you

1700479549904.png
What is the significance of this?

Last edited:

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Trying to break into the JP market makes sense for PC. They've got several talents with years of experience in the market, he's making money with the EN branch to help pay for JP advertising, new models, covers or other marketing pushes, and he has bilingual talents like Tenma that would help bring in views. It's a saturated market but I think PC can find themselves a worthwhile niche.

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
Kawa Entertainment, what an irrelevant company too.

Full of 2views (they're an adoption agency) that can't grow because Kawa does nothing for that, THEY pay money to the company for a manager (one guy who manages all of them called Monty Seelana) and all Kawa really does is merch once in a while for them and arrange visits to conventions for meet and greets. Kawa also handles merch for other people including Merryweather and his company ASTRALINE.

All of them could easily get what they get right now, plus more, if they just be indies instead. That's the truth really.
they are not good enough to be indie and they know it.
@superduper are you perchance gunning for the Nolan 2.0 title?
"Nolans Wife" pretty self explanatory.
I'm sorry. I just wanted to try to quell what I thought was a simple misunderstanding with logic and reason. How was I supposed to know they are retarded?
Personal experiance.

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
>Likely cow themed
>Already follows a former Cyberlive talent
>A certain former Cyberlive talent graduated months ago

Muu Muyu is Hylo.
:cursedbae:
Unironically if that happens, the CyberLive ratting will be out of control. How does Lumi feel about it? What about the Idol contingent of CyberLive? Yuri you dumb whore?:urtearingmeapart:

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
Unironically if that happens, the CyberLive ratting will be out of control. How does Lumi feel about it? What about the Idol contingent of CyberLive? Yuri you dumb whore?:urtearingmeapart:
3664e1f13bf15a3ffce51c2552119964bc2ec278.jpg

this hylo?

wrp

I don't get how the cow theming relates but I could not ever imagine it being Hylo. Everyone from Xalamon to Muumi would smack the Fish for inviting that drama.
Most likely it's some indie that was never corpo, or a former Prism member, but looking at the wiki the candidates there are limited, so odds are on the indie.

Or maybe it's Yuri again

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
F_UrGUBb0AAz_tr.jpeg

artist made an error with the legs. crossed feet but straight legs. $$$$ well spent

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

Bronze

I don't know her, just saw the announcement last week, and her hiatus starts right after gen 3 debut. Seems she's also ex-Tsunderia. Any opinions?

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

I don't know her, just saw the announcement last week, and her hiatus starts right after gen 3 debut. Seems she's also ex-Tsunderia. Any opinions?

it would be sick to see meru in PC because she seems to be a good fit in the company

and it would probably shed light on what really happened in tsunderia in some ways since shes very prone to meltdowns especially the drunk stream that happened months ago

and shes a sad girl so i guess it fits?

anyways ember interacting with her could be a positive sign in her actually being in PC

Last edited:

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Seems she's also ex-Tsunderia. Any opinions?
She had a drunk stream where she vented like crazy about how shit Tsunderia was run. It was great. Anyone have an archive? The OG archive from /vt/ is down.
Meru is currently extremely drunk and having a meltdown on stream, deservedly shit talking Tsunderia management, says they had the talent and potential to make it big but management just didn't care.

EDIT: Oh my fucking god she's still drinking.

Kalion

:)
She's been getting really chummy with people from VReviere, Heavenrend, and anyone else from small corpos who will collab with her. She also has connections to Niji (Claude, Rosemi) and of course many connections in Phase.
During the stream (now unarchived, I have a copy if needed) where she announced her graduation ("I'm calling it an indefinite hiatus just to sound nice, but it's a graduation."), it was hard to discern when she was talking as "Meru" or as herself. She flopped back and forth between "You guys aren't stupid, you'll find me." and "This is going to be a very, very long break. I probably won't be back."
Her returning as someone soon lines up, as she has suddenly had a bunch of "work" and "responsibilities" in the evenings she never elaborates on.
She also mused about turning the Meruru channel into an IRL vlog and travel channel next year.

Anyone who takes her on is going to have a hell of a time managing her. She's known for not responding to DMs for months to the point that Urara/Dizzy seemed to kind of give up on her while in Tsunderia. She's also gone through a cycle of "I'm going to work hard > Oh no I burnt myself out > Cry on stream > Radio silence for anywhere from three days to a month > I swear I'm back guys and this time... I'm going to work hard" for about five years now, even when she was her previous identity Smolt.

Top Bottom