"Watching and enjoying my content involves a level of self-harm"Dizzy Dokuro

Phase Connect Gen 3 Speculation and Liveposting thread

kestraline

Early Adopter

Update to the Muu situation. Rie spotted in the replies :smugpipi:

It wouldn't be surprising that she has had interaction with PC staff in the past, Phase skipped on doing AX this year but Kawa was there doing meet and greets and Rie was on their list as doing one. Rie would have had to get permission from PC staff to do it, so yeah....
1700443576797.png

Either way this Kawa staff member should quit thinking that it was intentionally done. There's so many vtuber names out there that are the same or similar. Just remember all the uproar when someone dared to use the same oshi marks as Magni Desmond or whatever...

Regardless, it's too late to change it. And quite honestly, there's no way in hell that Fishman will give into them. Kawa is irrelevant.

Last edited:

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
It wouldn't be surprising that she has had interaction with PC staff in the past, Phase skipped on doing AX this year but Kawa was there doing meet and greets and Rie was on their list as doing one. Rie would have had to get permission from PC staff to do it, so yeah....

Either way this Kawa staff member should quit thinking that it was intentionally done. There's so many vtuber names out there that are the same or similar. Just remember all the uproar when someone dared to use the same oshi marks as Magni Desmond or whatever...

Regardless, it's too late to change it. And quite honestly, there's no way in hell that Fishman will give into them. Kawa is irrelevant.
>Is a cow
>is getting milked

:SelenHAHAhere:

Zyklon Mag

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
I dont see anyone asking if she's joining phase in twitter before or after her tweet.

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Rie you fucking sped at least use the shizobot account if you're gonna touch shit

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
I dont see anyone asking if she's joining phase in twitter before or after her tweet.
Bold of you to assume someone asked her rather than just tweeting that out for clout.

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
Bold of you to assume someone asked her rather than just tweeting that out for clout.
i know she's inserting herself into this.

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
@superduper are you perchance gunning for the Nolan 2.0 title?

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Sven

I don’t know why she thinks proceeding with this is a good idea, but just a little bit of foresight could greatly help her, even backtracking would lead to a better end result than continuing

see: the surge of twintubers melding about FUWAMOCO during their reveal. Bet you didn’t even think about them until I brought them up. There’s also the artist that tried to claim Azur Lane copied their owo face blob - similar outcome

Even if bridges aren’t burned with PC and she gets her way, it’s not going to be seen favorably from the outside looking in, even if she takes the angle of “big corpo going after small indie” by just having the same first name
Jesus Christ you can tell this is the most exciting day they've had in a long ass time, someone actually noticing they exist and all it took was inserting themselves in somewhere they are irrelevant to.

I could understand the theft excuse if
1. the whole name was used, that would be a bit more suspicious or
2. your name wasn't the Vtuber equivalent of the name Bob.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Jesus Christ you can tell this is the most exciting day they've had in a long ass time, someone actually noticing they exist and all it took was inserting themselves in somewhere they are irrelevant to.

I could understand the theft excuse if
1. the whole name was used, that would be a bit more suspicious or
2. your name wasn't the Vtuber equivalent of the name Bob.
They're a part of Kawa, they should be used to no-one watching them.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
I don’t know why she thinks proceeding with this is a good idea, but just a little bit of foresight could greatly help her, even backtracking would lead to a better end result than continuing

see: the surge of twintubers melding about FUWAMOCO during their reveal. Bet you didn’t even think about them until I brought them up. There’s also the artist that tried to claim Azur Lane copied their owo face blob - similar outcome

Even if bridges aren’t burned with PC and she gets her way, it’s not going to be seen favorably from the outside looking in, even if she takes the angle of “big corpo going after small indie” by just having the same first name

She hasn't streamed in two years, she has no fucking right to cry "MUH BRAND" when she's let it languish. The entire idea of losing the distinction of being the one that turns up if someone googles "cow vtuber Muu" is a joke because she has no exposure or presence. If someone does go look for her content, they'll find nothing new to be interested in following and never become a follower. Who would want to sit and wait for someone that already hasn't done fucking anything in 2 years?

You want to keep the right to recognition for your name you should have put in the time instead of doing nothing and just drifting on this no-value group money sink. You don't get to claimsquat on name recognition in vtubing. If someone becomes the "new Muu" and overtakes the 'original', especially if the company launching them knows they exist, it's because the company knows they're not nearly enough of a figure for the company to give a fuck.

Touching the shit are we? Have you no shame Rie?!

It's amazing how many actual retards are recognizable off-site because they too also continue to fail to understand basic concepts of opsec.

Case in point.

Jolted Cookies

Ohmies don't snitch
Early Adopter
Did Beryl ever reincarnate? Was hoping for in in HL EN3 but PC would work for her as well.
There's been so many debuts lately, small corpo and otherwise, I've been secretly hoping she DIDN'T pop up in any of those, and debuts with PC. (since she didn't get Holo)
But yeah,; speaks JP, plays LoL :gunpeko:, and chummy with Pippa. If she's really in I may start to learn the whole clipping thing.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Touching the shit are we? Have you no shame Rie?!
I'm sorry. I just wanted to try to quell what I thought was a simple misunderstanding with logic and reason. How was I supposed to know they are retarded?

IonProxy

God's Strongest Emmote (Emmperially Bestowed)
I'm sorry. I just wanted to try to quell what I thought was a simple misunderstanding with logic and reason. How was I supposed to know they are retarded?
My brother in christ, did you look at the twitter bio ?

Top Bottom