"Would gladly offer my tako sausage to her in exchange for her to drop the f-bomb on me before bed"Ninomae Ina'nis (from the past)

Phase Connect Gen 3 Speculation and Liveposting thread

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
I'm sorry. I just wanted to try to quell what I thought was a simple misunderstanding with logic and reason. How was I supposed to know they are retarded?
1700450793885.png

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
I searched to see if this was posted anywhere and it was not. Some vtubers were announced to be graduating the same day Fishman officially announced Gen 3. The official graduation dates are also before the new gen debuts. Coincidence?

Archive

Last edited:

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
I searched to see if this was posted anywhere and it was not. Someone was announced they were graduation the same day Fishman officially announced Gen 3. The official graduation date is also before the new gen debuts. Coincidence?

Archive

Chiffon Bon Leviathan has about 1.3K subs on YT, and Shelley Concerti has 1.4K subs on YT. They both started a year ago and went on hiatus about four, five months ago. If that's all the subs you get with Realcorp after six months work, I'd be jumping ship too.

Short

God Damn the Sun
I searched to see if this was posted anywhere and it was not. Some vtubers were announced to be graduating the same day Fishman officially announced Gen 3. The official graduation dates are also before the new gen debuts. Coincidence?

Archive

2023-11-20 efwef.png
L/A
2023-11-20 afewfaea.png
L/A

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist

JMForte

So which ones are the JP talents? Because we already know some of them are JP talents, going by what Fishman said.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
I'm sorry. I just wanted to try to quell what I thought was a simple misunderstanding with logic and reason. How was I supposed to know they are retarded?
At least you didn't come in here with your shit covered hands to ask for updoots, I'll give you that one.

MagicHammer

Those RealCorp girls are both graduating exactly one year on from their debuts, chances are that their contracts simply expired and they wanted out. Took a quick look at them anyways, Chibbo looks like an ok streamer, both are pretty good artists but they were almost falling back into 1view territory. I'd say they'd be too small for PC at this stage but who knows.

So which ones are the JP talents? Because we already know some of them are JP talents, going by what Fishman said.
I highly suspect the 'JP talents' are actually all just bi/multilingual. If the Beryl rrats are real she's probably included in the headcount, white woman who lives in Japan and can speak fluently enough.

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
I think he said one of the JPs as in plural and in that same interview with airi he when asked if they would make phase(insert any language) he said yes. My theory is that he's making an official jp branch for phase to add to the jp girls he has. If he does he's a fucking madman trying to break into the japanese market.

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
She hasn't streamed in two years, she has no fucking right to cry "MUH BRAND" when she's let it languish. The entire idea of losing the distinction of being the one that turns up if someone googles "cow vtuber Muu" is a joke because she has no exposure or presence. If someone does go look for her content, they'll find nothing new to be interested in following and never become a follower. Who would want to sit and wait for someone that already hasn't done fucking anything in 2 years?

You want to keep the right to recognition for your name you should have put in the time instead of doing nothing and just drifting on this no-value group money sink. You don't get to claimsquat on name recognition in vtubing. If someone becomes the "new Muu" and overtakes the 'original', especially if the company launching them knows they exist, it's because the company knows they're not nearly enough of a figure for the company to give a fuck.

It's amazing how many actual retards are recognizable off-site because they too also continue to fail to understand basic concepts of opsec.

Case in point.
in proc's case he has to be the face of TVA brand so he cant galavant around as the Limey Cockadoodler. the Brand, btw, he says i ruin by existing here.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
I don’t know why she thinks proceeding with this is a good idea, but just a little bit of foresight could greatly help her, even backtracking would lead to a better end result than continuing

see: the surge of twintubers melding about FUWAMOCO during their reveal. Bet you didn’t even think about them until I brought them up. There’s also the artist that tried to claim Azur Lane copied their owo face blob - similar outcome

Even if bridges aren’t burned with PC and she gets her way, it’s not going to be seen favorably from the outside looking in, even if she takes the angle of “big corpo going after small indie” by just having the same first name
Jesus Christ you can tell this is the most exciting day they've had in a long ass time, someone actually noticing they exist and all it took was inserting themselves in somewhere they are irrelevant to.

I could understand the theft excuse if
1. the whole name was used, that would be a bit more suspicious or
2. your name wasn't the Vtuber equivalent of the name Bob.

Its even worse than that. Its a stupid pun on the sound a cow makes. Thats like bitching because some catgirl has Nya in her name or some dog vtuber has Wan in her name.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Real or kayfabe to make it funnier? You decide!

Archive
Also...
:nolancries:

lvl8

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter
How is there already a new gen? Didn't the last gen come out just a little while ago?

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
How is there already a new gen? Didn't the last gen come out just a little while ago?
It will be seven months since the second gen of invaders when we get third gen, and Gen 2 debuted in July 2022.

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter
It will be seven months since the second gen of invaders when we get third gen, and Gen 2 debuted in July 2022.
Half a year still doesn't seem like a very long time for a new gen announcement. Though, maybe Phase Invaders didn't count.

Edit: Yeah, I'm gonna say that Invaders are probably their own thing. If that's the case, it makes a lot more sense.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Let's stop and think about how @superduper engaging with this conversation on her other account might not be the best look for Phase.
Why would that look bad for Phase? It was a super duper rieasonable conversation. :)

Panopticon

Resident Lovebug
Muu Muyu 100%
edit: oh that was the joke lol, well if so she' probably still gonna be a loli so... a VealTuber?
Not so much... When Ember and Dizzy played that daughter raising sim, they reasoned that their kid would have their combined boobage.

And so they named her "Mooyoo" and asked if that's how her name is spelled. They were slipping us a teaser.

Top Bottom