"Whenever I feel down I just think back to my, like, memory- recollection of Nixon quotes"Araminta Aminthe

OffKai Expo 2023

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Haven't cared to watch Ironmouse because I don't care for her. Has she had audio issues?
Curiously enough, there hasn't been as much calls for audio engineer to stop touching things, take that as you will

Kalion

:)
She's singing to 4x as many people on her own stream, lol.
I'm amazed they're letting her stream it on her own. Isn't the point of her being on stage to get eyes on, well, the Offkai stage?
I guess since she's Ironmouse she gets away with whatever. Actually she's been "warming up" and streaming over the whole thing with her own karaoke this whole time.

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
Lumi's going metal right now.
:subaruclapping:

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

John Vtuber👁️

Certified Manwhore
Okay no way they got broadcast rights for a Disney song, that might unironically cause issues for Offkai no matter how small they are

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
Okay no way they got broadcast rights for a Disney song, that might unironically cause issues for Offkai no matter how small they are
Its probably unarchived. Its fine.

Damn, i always forget that Mouse is an amazing singer.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
1687071336304.png

John Vtuber👁️

Certified Manwhore
fifth song Iron Mouse is singing so far, while everyone else had three

hitting high notes, no audio guy in sight (that we are aware of)

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Aaaaaaaaaaaand Lumi is singing Filthy Frank. Fantastic.

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

Its probably unarchived. Its fine.

Damn, i always forget that Mouse is an amazing singer.
The woman rolled 20s on both the positive and negative traits in life.

As a random thought, someone needs to put one of these conventions in Nashville. Facilities available; technical staff available; puts it right in the range of a major part of the music industry (so can attract the talents to actually go); drivable from everywhere on the East Coast, Upper Midwest and South.

Kalion

:)
Lumi's the only vtuber I've heard sing Offspring. She moves up a few notches for me.

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
Well, while the technical side was absolute shit, the performers were good. Obviously, I'm very biased, but Jelly and Lisa were definitely the highlights for me. Both did amazing. Nina was great too. Sorry Mouse, but Lumi was singing, so I had to watch that. Speaking of which, Lumi's karaoke has been great as well.

I'm sure Fishman had tears in his eyes watching Jelly's performance.
:smugpipi:

John Vtuber👁️

Certified Manwhore
Well, while the technical side was absolute shit, the performers were good. Obviously, I'm very biased, but Jelly and Lisa were definitely the highlights for me. Both did amazing. Nina was great too. Sorry Mouse, but Lumi was singing, so I had to watch that. Speaking of which, Lumi's karaoke has been great as well.

if fishman was crying, the other girls were weeping up a storm during the performance (and after)

...And if Jelly doesn't get a deluge of donations on her return stream, I'll become a hypeman all over again

I mean, I'm already a hypeman for Phase Invaders, but I'll triple my efforts

God's Strongest Dragoon

Of course Lumi ends the stream on that song

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population

fishman better start paying attention to lumi and fork all his shekels into an original EP for her(she said it was in the works but haven't heard about it again) this woman has an amazing voice and if she doesn't get a singing gig next con or something im gonna start fedposting so hard.

PassiveUnaggressive

Early Adopter

The PC Karaoke was a treat, not to say that the main stage singers weren't good. The experience was hampered by technical issues throughout; for PC, it was just jumping between streams, they already had personal karaoke audio sorted.

No idea what was going on with live venue audio, mics, and the stream. It was wonky, it made me unhappy :pippasadl: At least the performers shone through for the most part, stream chat and live attendees alike seemed very supportive

Henrik Carter

Disco Contagium!
Give the technical staff 40 lashes and crucify the audio guy.

Last edited:

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
I would argue that it's too late, and that PC + Idol Corp should fund a competing con next year

Put that Idol Corp money to work, focus on top-of-the-top streaming tech, have a stream for EVERY panel and other content, do test runs beforehand for twitch/youtube audience participation

EDIT: Additional funding via advertisements, putting spotlight on other companies and chuubas, and digital VIP tickets with additional streaming benefits + goodies (possible exclusive streams as well)
You really want that PC/Idol merger, huh?
What the fuck is this choir shit? It's so bad. :painpeko:
It's called off key for a reason.

Top Bottom