"I'm gonna treat you like my homework; I'm gonna throw you over my desk and do you all night long"Aia Amare

Noa Talent - The Totally not a scam Chinese company with ties to HoYoverse

Xuhle

Starting this cause i swear ever time i go back to looking into this company it gets shadier and shadier. We start off with Sayu saying she found a company that she might be joining that seem a bit more free and open with what she has already and going on but look rather shady on the off set.
Sayu will be joining a corpo "in a while". Don't have a Twitch account so I couldn't clip it, but she talks about it from 6:01:45 onwards for about 10 minutes:

Some notes:
  • She doesn't have to take down her website for this corpo - implies she still owns her IP
  • She's not forbidden from talking about it, and there are a lot of things in her contract that apply specifically to her.
  • "What they have offered me and guaranteed me is good"
  • Speculation is ok, just don't harass others. "I think speculation when done right is fun".
  • Someone asked if she's joining FaZe Clan (as a joke of course), and she rolled with it for a bit, but clarified that it's different from Phase-Connect in case people got confused ("FaZe Clan not Phase-Connect")
  • She just spent the rest of the stream talking about her schedule, no YT next week, she has an Elden Ring collab with Shiina ("I love Shiina, one of my bestest friends. She's a real one")
That's it, really. She sounds quite happy about it. It looks like she got a good deal and she'll be getting more help with her content, which is what matters.

A few days after that stream someone discover the Noa talent YT page with a list some well known VTuber on there including Sayu which started the initial digging of this company where they seemed to have had a lot of EN vtuber already part of them but no one has heard of them not to mention the fact that the vtuber didnt say they were part of the agency. This caused them to lock down there public discord at the time and break some of there things on there website till eventually throughout the day there YT page was even deleting the group that they were part of.
image.png

Few months later they reopen there discord and redesigned there website though with some Vtuber they had before gone completely and now the vtuber they had left being shuffled around into new groups as well as saying they are part of Noa talent including the group that Sayu and the other being part of now being just two guy when i looked.

We then come to the recent weeks where DN had a talk with the Parent company of Noa Talent, Metishon, CEO and now Sayu going to going to Metishon HQ.

A
There is also the drama of one of there talent getting terminated of Surge who looks like for some strange reason to still be under them for BiliBilli. This also got Quinn who as far as i know not part of ARLV, was the manger for the talents at the time to terminate all her contracts with them but still be part of Noa as a Communication and Business Management.

A
A

I started to dig back into them again at this point to see if there wasnt anything else in there that might be new or maybe to see if they were less shady. TLDR they arent. I went to there website and found a new discord on there webpage linking to Nama Workshop which looks to be Noa in house artist guild. Scrapping the discord to see if there was anyting of interesting was pretty bare bones even with my limited access in it. Going back into there discord i find they had shuffled around there vtuber again looking like they made there remaining Vtuber into solo stuff or part of there affilate branch, still dont know what the point of it is. Though scrapping it i did find some interesting things of what was there originally even though most of the channels are empty. I did also find out why they original had so many vtuber cause they just said that we want to debut now and that was it.

I honestly dont know at this point if Sayu is joining this Corpo as im sure she would like to being a huge genshin fan but everything to me just seems like a scam. Certainly fitting for a "new type of agency."

:KEIKAKU:

Attachments

• Noa discord.rar
    486.2 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:

Xuhle

Forgot to add as i dont know much on it myself as to who they were original or the PL. For context i got this termation notice form there discord as well which might be what she was thinking it wouldnt be made public still?
Nolie_Termination_Statement_1-1.png

image.png

Ballpark_Look

Forgot to add as i dont know much on it myself as to who they were original or the PL. For context i got this termation notice form there discord as well which might be what she was thinking it wouldnt be made public still?
Yume Hikari (AuroraLiveVR) -> Pistachio -> Nolie (NOA Talent)
Lilian Shizukan (AuroraLiveVR) -> Lili Nyapod -> Kerby (NOA Talent)
From The Lazarus Pit, I think sbm has the PLs swapped though. Nolie should be Lili and Kerby Pistachio.

Xuhle

From The Lazarus Pit, I think sbm has the PLs swapped though. Nolie should be Lili and Kerby Pistachio.
probably cause Kerby is still part of this shady company from what i can see and mostly happy.

Xuhle

Nolie_Termination_Statement_1-1.png

image.png
So New thing dropped from one of Noa Affiliates wonder who they could mean. And why they would need to sign there own termination.

e- Think this might be connected to her a well but might also be Surge

Last edited:

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
probably cause Kerby is still part of this shady company from what i can see and mostly happy.

Ah, yes, Kerby. Giving Poseidon from Mythos a run for her money in term of the most overdesigned character design of all time.

kerby.jpeg

Blue-haired dog/wolf with bat wings, a pet white snake, bell hair ties, hairpins with bones, pitchforks, and a Spiderman face in defiance of copyrights, a poofy jacket, a high-cut bodysuit, a badge with her own face on it, a weird phone case/holder thing on her sleeve, a spiked collar with skull charm necklace, heart-shaped vagina padlock, white demons with pitchforks pointing at her crotch, purple Band-Aid, letter N tattoo, mismatched stockings or whatever, floating blue squares, and high-top boots shaped like cat paws is one of my favorite genders

Last edited:

Xuhle

So seems like Quinn and Eois are the same the same person as well. Along with Noa also being the same company that is helping Hololive getting back on Billibilli.
Looking deeper into Sayu's new corpo and it's a mess to say the least. I'm confident calling it more than just rumors unless Sayu herself says something now.

This is from their about page. They're still putting together their webpage as I'm writing this and sections that were blank a couple hours ago now have content.

View attachment 71520
The woman on the right is the focus atm. She is also one of their talents Eois Elypsis. Instagram video where she calls herself Quinn. She also fleshposts a lot on twitter including her going offkai as a bunny girl.
Her and Sayu's manager Raechit are mutuals and Rae even replies to her twitter post below.

She posted both on twitter & /vt/ to clarify that they had no affiliation with a rival company Aurora Live VR and apparently there was a bunch of drama with them.

A

She inadvertently confirms the leaks by saying she was trying to make some private playlists of their talents and even proves it's her on /vt/

quinn-from-noa.png

Larger versions of verification pictures
https://ibb.co/3rYJzwQ, https://ibb.co/HVF3V4M, https://ibb.co/8Mpdw0M

Not only Quinn/EOIS herself but two other talents at Noa are apparently all ex-ALVR members
View attachment 71524
View attachment 71523
Reddit post

But it doesn't stop there, someone on /r/Kurosanji is claiming the parent company is a scam and even accuses them of doxing. Far from the most reliable group of people but worth paying attention to

The parent company is also the same ones working with Hololive so that's fun...

A lot of this shit is hard to dig into cause China so having the resident Chinese verify any of this would be helpful.

Ballpark_Look

So this person vague posting under a drama post, we know Vtuber 2 is SuRge, but I'm confused who Vtuber 1 is??

SuRge nuked his Twitter except for this post naming some names and apologizing, but I doubt any of them are Vtuber 1.
A A
E: NEVERMIND found who they were talking about

Last edited by a moderator:

Murrayしないで

Just go live!

This chick is the one who did that slander stream/video on the LoliPuff girls so if you'd rather not give her a view, she's talking about Bapha, someone who got caught up in the weird fallout around the Black Vtuber Awards, even though I'm not really sure what he did except be a bit autistic.

Wait a minute.

THE BLACK VTUBER AWARDS ARE SUCH A DRAMA SHITSHOW THAT THEY'RE BRINGING DOWN AN AGENCY BASED IN CHINA?!

:wawaspazzing:

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
LiliNyap has posted evidence that NOA agreed not to announce the termination and that she did not receive the "termination contract:"

I'm not really clear what she expected to happen then. If the company would just never mention her again or what.

In response to my question about the "termination contract" idea, she clarified it was a document outlining the terms of the separation between the two.

She says her termination is not related to the SuRge drama.

I shot my shot with one final question, but she gave a safe response…

Here's hoping she has some better luck in the future, should she continue it.

Also, @Xuhle, note that one of the tweets in your OP was deleted and you didn't post an archive link for it. Go kneel on a bed of rusty nails for ten minutes, then come back here and share the original link if you have it so we can see if anyone else archived it in archive sites.

Xuhle

LiliNyap has posted evidence that NOA agreed not to announce the termination and that she did not receive the "termination contract:"

I'm not really clear what she expected to happen then. If the company would just never mention her again or what.

In response to my question about the "termination contract" idea, she clarified it was a document outlining the terms of the separation between the two.

She says her termination is not related to the SuRge drama.

I shot my shot with one final question, but she gave a safe response…

Here's hoping she has some better luck in the future, should she continue it.

Also, @Xuhle, note that one of the tweets in your OP was deleted and you didn't post an archive link for it. Go kneel on a bed of rusty nails for ten minutes, then come back here and share the original link if you have it so we can see if anyone else archived it in archive sites.

Switched out the deleted post with another of the same thing as well as archive what tweets I could.

Ballpark_Look

The more I look into SuRge and NOA, the more retarded it gets. Seems like all this kicked off because SuRge is a serial cheater and gaslighter.

A
I'm uploading the doc in that tweet and also a response doc from the chick SuRge cheated with.

If the download links are broken just ask I have saved locally.

Attachments

• MovingForward..pdf
    28.8 KB · Views: 0

Bronze

Xuhle

Discord_q7g6c94Vrg.png

Eois deleted her tweets, but the Noa discord didnt delete them.

JusticeDog

Hope her 3D model was worth it, because Sayu sure joined another shit hole.

Murray's summary on the NOA-BVTA connection

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
I originally typed up this timeline last night, before LiliNyap's tweets, to laugh about how at least parts of this disaster tie back to the Black Vtuber Awards. After sharing it in the TVACord earlier today I was asked to post it here too, but wanted to clean it up and update it a bit first. Having done so, here's a brief timeline of problems for these people.
  • Black Vtuber Awards happen. One person involved is a guy named Bapha.
  • Bapha is good internet friends with with a guy named SuRge
  • SuRge is partnered with NOA Talent, a China-based agency, and managed by Quinn, who is also partner talent EIOS Elypsis
  • Nolie (LiliNyap/AuroraLiveVR’s Lilian Shizukan) is a full agency member
  • Bapha gets Google Doc-ed for not respecting social boundaries and Surge gets blowback for defending him
  • An ex of SuRge takes this opportunity to Doc him, saying she pressured him into a poly relationship
  • NOA announces via tweet they are cutting ties with SuRge
  • Quinn announces she will no longer be managing talents and fires existing clients
  • Unrelated except for timing: Nolie is terminated; a public announcement is made on NOA’s Discord server
  • LiliNyap claims NOA wasn’t supposed to announce this, she’s lawyering up, and she wasn’t given a “termination contract” (document confirming the terms of the separation)
  • EIOS Elypsis unprofessionally vagueposts about someone pitybaiting and violating a contract because “you kept delaying signing a termination”
  • Due to these vaguetweets Lili drops excerpts of her conversations with management seemingly confirming her assertions that no such document was sent to her prior to the Discord announcement of her termination.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

JusticeDog

• Quinn announces she will no longer be managing talents and fires existing clients
Am I misunderstanding or is this not a huge deal? Doesn't this mean they did a full purge of all their talents?

This is confusing because they seem to have a mix of proper talents like a normal corpo and the partnered people like Sayu.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
@Xuhle rework your OP please. Its not "there" its "their" and its giving me a headache to see it so many times written the wrong way.

So Surge was a part of NOA talent? I knew he was managed by Quinn i believe but there was never a confirmation of him being a part of that agency.

Ballpark_Look

Am I misunderstanding or is this not a huge deal? Doesn't this mean they did a full purge of all their talents?

This is confusing because they seem to have a mix of proper talents like a normal corpo and the partnered people like Sayu.
It means that Quinn is releasing all talents she personally managed. We don't know who these talents were, but they may or may not have also been under NOA Talent. Also this is like the definition of a red flag for a vtuber/talent agency. A manager that is also a talent and according to her Twitter profile a co-founder of NOA Talent.
Surge was a part of NOA talent? I knew he was managed by Quinn i believe but there was never a confirmation of him being a part of that agency.
It was assumed SuRge was part of NOA Talent since NOA Talent put out the termination notice.

So Quinn's Twitter "quinnnnlin" is now protected. Seems like her EIOS Elypsis Twitter is also protected currently.
Sidenote she brands herself as an Ex-K-Pop trainee. Did she really think she could've made it in the kpop industry with her 3/10, 4/10 at best face????

Top Bottom