"this is the pattern of behavior which i call 'wife-baiting' - in which i post things that make people want me as their wife"Juniper Heartstrings

Nijisanji L Collection

Nenélove

Demonic Root Vegetable
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
That fucking stream was the first of many Finana moments (if you dont count her debut being delayed). Nobody bothered to brief her on how to do a twitter stream like that (or she might've disregarded the advice of Elira/Pomu).
:whatastory:

Can't wait for some retard to ask about Niji because we gotta get our jabs in!

akari-chan

I'm not sure this was posted anywhere else, but here's Reimu's (non) reaction to picking up Doki's lunchbox (found this on reddit):

Here's where this clip comes from, if timestamps don't work, it's at 54:25:

:ironmousekek::dokibirdWhat::dokiSmug:

Stunned But Dumb

For a niji, Doki's cameos might be scarier than the game

Nenélove

Demonic Root Vegetable
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
I guess Kotoka got all of what she needed out of nijisanji and is either requested a way out or was let go.

Zinnaha

Niji and Indie Simp
50/50, she was always flakey with membership stuff, but ever since the shit with Mel (Hololive) came out and the massive dumps people are taking on Niji she's been privating things she was more open with chat wise because she doesn't want another Pomu incident. Source: I actually put my gifted sub to use to do my own reps.

The Rrat

Early Adopter
So three of ILUNA have been active or vagueposting on their alts. How funny would it be if all of them graduated but Aster?

Limkin

Big Mario Kart collab is on 6th of April, it will be extremely unhinged for them to terminate someone before. The monday after that is a fair game though, I would be impressed if they wait more than a couple days after event to do that

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Big Mario Kart collab is on 6th of April, it will be extremely unhinged for them to terminate someone before. The monday after that is a fair game though, I would be impressed if they wait more than a couple days after event to do that
Big Mario Kart collab? Obviously they don't have Garfield Kart perms.

Zinnaha

Niji and Indie Simp
So three of ILUNA have been active or vagueposting on their alts. How funny would it be if all of them graduated but Aster?
Maria did what she wanted, so not shocking if she did
Scarle I can see happening because she got dog piled recently
Ren I think is just venting.
Aia is....Aia.
Aster will actually get a pity viewership boost being the only one left lmao

Nigel Nigerman

Lurker mode activated.
That fucking stream was the first of many Finana moments (if you dont count her debut being delayed). Nobody bothered to brief her on how to do a twitter stream like that (or she might've disregarded the advice of Elira/Pomu).
:whatastory:

Fucking hell, Mint's model is just :Vesper-SEEEX!:.

:Vesper-UNHINGED::Vesper-UNHINGED::Vesper-UNHINGED:

Maria did what she wanted, so not shocking if she did
Scarle I can see happening because she got dog piled recently
Ren I think is just venting.
Aia is....Aia.
Aster will actually get a pity viewership boost being the only one left lmao
Nah fam, he boring AF.

The Rrat

Early Adopter

I really like her Mint model. Why bring this up here? Well, she has collected almost 50k subs in the past 3 days and is currently at 78.6k. That means she is close to another Play Button that Riku can't line his yacht with!

Saturnus

haha it's unou
I really like her Mint model.
I like Mint's model too. Maybe not as much as Pomu (because Youmu Konpaku (the Touhou Character she based her model on) is bad!), but it is still really good. I can only hope that if she gets a new one it's by Ayamy (Mel's (as in the banpire) mama who she is friends with).

The Rrat

Early Adopter
I like Mint's model too. Maybe not as much as Pomu (because Youmu Konpaku (the Touhou Character she based her model on) is bad!), but it is still really good. I can only hope that if she gets a new one it's by Ayamy (Mel's (as in the banpire) mama who she is friends with).
It is hard to beat the Pomu model and kayfabe, tbh. Probably one of the best.

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag
I can only hope that if she gets a new one it's by Ayamy (Mel's (as in the banpire) mama who she is friends with).

I still want Itiso if it ever happens just from their interactions alone during her time as Pomu.

JellyKusa

Early Adopter
I know people don't like this guy but these videos are REALLY FUNNY in hindsight and actually serve as perfect time capsules of how the general community outlook (which /vt/ has always been a hyperbolic reflection of) was in 2022.

the more things change, the more they stay the same

gw59h0.png

Kazuma

Early Adopter

I really like her Mint model. Why bring this up here? Well, she has collected almost 50k subs in the past 3 days and is currently at 78.6k. That means she is close to another Play Button that Riku can't line his yacht with!

I want to see her and Doki collab :BijouBijou:

Horo7618

No one in particular
I want to see her and Doki collab
They had fantastic chemistry together, but I'm not gonna hold my breath waiting for that to happen. I never had the impression they were personally all that close off-screen. Doesn't look like they're following each other now either....

Top Bottom