"Well Laplus and Sakamata, their rooms were certainly filthy yes, but even those rooms weren't as bad compared to yours lmao"Takane Lui (to Roboco)

Nijisanji declares Total Retard War on Dokibird

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Does jersh know about this place? He's probably questioned at some point why the hyperactive vtuber thread suddenly became slow as molasses?

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
Does jersh know about this place? He's probably questioned at some point why the hyperactive vtuber thread suddenly became slow as molasses?
He is probably relieved since the size of it was always a problem. Also he doesn't have to worry about how many heads tall the pictures posted are anymore

As opposed to our flip boy population here

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
I dont think there was a reason to respond to him tho so like yknow
I don't want the forum to be blamed for the actions of insane menhera Chinese fujoshis. I think this is reason enough.

Weirdo Level 3

stream started and surprise guest appearance Gator.

Oh hey, he knows about the GURRAT. He'll save the schizo talk for end of the stream though but I really want to see how they would think about it.

:baeJam: :baeJam:

Saturnus

haha it's unou
I don't want the forum to be blamed for the actions of insane menhera Chinese fujoshis. I think this is reason enough.
Yeah! Our forum only has western fujos grooming the forum user base into being gay. Not Chinese fujos simping for Vox!

Laidho

Avalon's Most Wanted
Yeah! Our forum only has western fujos grooming the forum user base into being gay. Not Chinese fujos simping for Vox!
.... Huh.

I guess not even here can I escape from the trend of grooming men on the Internet.

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
This forum's female population is just a natural extension of KF's Beauty Parlor, pls undastand.

Early Adopter
I dont want to be gay none of you turn me on

Saturnus

haha it's unou
I dont want to be gay none of you turn me on
This is coming from someone named after a fuckin bright pink shaman from the hit ASSFAGGOTS game Dota 2.

Early Adopter
This is coming from someone named after a fuckin bright pink shaman from the hit ASSFAGGOTS game Dota 2.
I LOVE PINK ITS MANLY

grenskul

Spergin' in the rain

Cptn Snshn

Proctors least favorite child.
Early Adopter

frz

Hi Nolan.
Keep the name of my oshi out of your mouth
This company is retarded for thinking that what works in Japan also works outside of it. This is a copy paste of a comment I found somewhere regarding this:

"it's pretty common in Japan, to have multirole employees for low pay, 400,000 is over 2x average pay but the hours are ridiculous
for reference a lot of creative jobs and lower level workers make 150-180k per month with full time hours and mandatory 20+hrs a week of overtime just to get that base pay
edit: add in that you have to live in tokyo for most of these jobs is another kick in the balls where everything can be more expensive to maintain a decent lifestyle"
Can you stop posting random reddit comment as fact without any verification whatsoever? 45 hours a month is the standard japanese Minashi Zangyo system. Hololive ask for it too. The catch is that you dont have to work all of the 45 hours but still get the full payment. Whether they actually worked more or less than 45 hours you'd have to ask an employee to know. It's impossible to tell just by that condition.
This is detailed on the other nijisanji thread, along side wage comparisons. Actually nvm it's hwoarang, stay out of that thread.
Correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't it mentioned somewhere that they only offered minimum wage? As in, not low wage in general, but quite literally the lowest they could legally get away with in Japan/Tokyo?
Yes but they are part-time offer for students only. Any reasonable company would have someone full time to guide these students. Unless negrosanji dont even have one. I wouldn't look too much at it for once. The more important thing to look at is they are paying talent manager shit wage while they are supposed to have 5x the workload of a hololive manager.

Last edited:

niggaphil

when did our homeland involved into this total retard war against Doki?

God i wish the nijisister would mass DDOS our homeland, and letting more homeland autists join the fuck, while i watching this shitshow :robertudrink:

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security
That's why I posted it, so someone can confirm or bust what the OP posted. Additional claims are the merch were slashed/destroyed and smeared with garbage liquid to avoid them getting salvaged.
I have read about the allegations about Vox being a terrible person behind the scenes, but how true are those allegations? I didn't bother seeing those links before because most of the people accusing him as such have pronouns in their bios, and I don't like those people.
Stop asking to be spoonfed when you have zero rapport here. Your account is only a few days old. Please learn to lurk and use the search function when necessary.

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter

you guys werent joking he does sound like a tranny!

I hope she doesn't ruin Hahaha Yellow Bird's stream by having a mental breakdown over being called a woman..

Murrayしないで

Just go live!

Was this known before or only speculated on?

Dug a bit into the god rrat mostly to see if there was any update on it, saw this in one of there sources.

So the implication here is that all Nijis have admin access to each other's channels? If that's so, how come nobody privated or rescheduled Scarle's streams that she missed the other day? This is a baffling video.

That all said, I do recall some tempus fans not liking that his suspension was announced and saying so here on this forum. If I remembered who, I'd just ask but Vesties how'd you feel about it?

I appreciated that the agency gave us both a reason for his absence and a timeline for his return. It's a very different approach than Niji's stealth suspensions and I greatly prefer Holo's approach. And given that Vesper admitted on his return stream that he had gotten out of line with management, I don't think there's any reason to doubt Hololive's take on what happened.

TVA is now a Pinoy forum.

"Now?"

You know, if there's one thing that Nijisanji has done right to Selen, it's that her termination finally exposed her PL in a good way. When she was still in Niji, Doki still had around 20k subs, but it blew up in support of her after she got fired from Niji, mainly due to people fighting for her, including former Nijisanji fans who grew tired of the company's bullshit.

Doki actually had less than 10k before Selen's termination. I actually had opened a tab with her graduation video (as Doki) the day before it happened, and went back to it and took a screenshot the next day since she had already gone over 100k at that point IIRC.

db-subs.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom