"~TMD TMD Towa-Sama Maji Daitenshi~"Tokoyami Towa

Nijisanji declares Total Retard War on Dokibird

Status
Not open for further replies.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
Considering how awful the communication pipeline is over at Niji, even if some of the employees realized they did an oopsie and preemptively fired all of their cannons, the ability to put the breaks on anything would very likely also be delayed.
Elira could just not start the stream at the time doki did? Or read that shit out?
Yea no, if it was JUST termination, it wouldve made sense, the IR, elira stream and riku vid and are putting this whole thing to doubt by just existing

frz

Elira could just not start the stream at the time doki did? Or read that shit out?
Yea no, if it was JUST termination, it wouldve made sense, the IR, elira stream and riku vid and are putting this whole thing to doubt by just existing
some crumbs for the rosemi/petra copers
If they were going to copy the zaion shit with finana/kotoka I bet they wanted rosemi/petra to do it along with elira but the two said fuck off and likely went under some form of stealth suspension for it.
You know 1 senpai + 1 genmate to give credibility to the slander stream.
Because both turned down they asked Ike and the sexpest immediately jumped at the opportunity to provide nothing of value.

God's Strongest Dragoon

Oh hey I was wrong in thinking it would take another day ish for Doki to beat elira in subs
Seem like it gonna happens within 30 minutes from now
It might have happened within an hour/half hour had there not been like 400 subs culled from Doki and Elira getting random several hundred sub boosts. The rate has slowed down as we've entered the retarded graveyard hours and now the gap is closing by around 500subs/21mins now. It's probably going to happen in <1-1.5 hours barring any further culling/sub boosts as the gap is currently ~1,440.

EDIT: About 15 mins after posting this, there was another 330 sub culling for Doki

Last edited:

Bronze

some crumbs for the rosemi/petra copers
If they were going to copy the zaion shit with finana/kotoka I bet they wanted rosemi/petra to do it along with elira but the two said fuck off and likely went under some form of stealth suspension for it.
You know 1 senpai + 1 genmate to give credits to the slander stream.
Because both turned down they asked Ike and the sexpest immediately jumped at the opportunity to provide nothing of value.
Petra has shown some activity but Its most likely what happened with Rosemi. Or both rejected but Petra needed to show herself in the collab as kyo's graduating. If anyone watched it they can say if Petra acted weird or not

fortnitesmasherX

It's been three days since Elira has done anything. Is it safe to assume she's been suspended?

Hwoarang

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter

niggaphil

Apparently some JP stores selling Niji merchandise are joining the boycott by throwing Niji merch in the trash. Though OP doesn't mention where.

Edit: Comments are calling bullshit because OP refuses to post photos of the garbage bin that contained the Niji Merch. Op still refuses to post photos because he's afraid of getting doxxed.
source: reddit with no actual photo evidence or twitter photo/video evidence. This is as good as 4chan GURRATs

I thought you are the man who look for actual truth and evidences?

lolwatagain

It's been three days since Elira has done anything. Is it safe to assume she's been suspended?
No. Being quiet for three days straight since that disaster is the smartest thing she's done so far.

Bronze

Last edited:

Hwoarang

source: reddit with no actual photo evidence or twitter photo/video evidence. This is as good as 4chan GURRATs

That's why I posted it, so someone can confirm or bust what the OP posted. Additional claims are the merch were slashed/destroyed and smeared with garbage liquid to avoid them getting salvaged.

grenskul

Spergin' in the rain

Hey man the gurrat is more likely than jap stores throwing merch in the garbage for something like principles.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Motherfuckers :BijouBijou: . Soon we'll count more rrats here than in the entire SEA region

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter

frz

Time to rename this thread to rrat central

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter
It really is a total retard war now huh :zaionwhatsgoingon:

frz

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
How about unrelated rrat from facebook might as well since we are talking about flips.
nah its either
1. them saying that elira was forced by management and by extension millie saying that the clique isnt real and whatnot
2.TND

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom