"He just straight up insults me! He calls me a 'pen'! ~'Your pen!'~ Omae wa pen~da! Anata wa pen... da! Kusogaki! You brat... wait, was I wrong? it's incorrect? I'm sorry I'm sorry! I was tricked"Roboco (vs Duolingo)

Nijisanji declares Total Retard War on Dokibird

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
So fucking nothing, FUCK DRAMAFAGS, fuck their bullshit claims of having "le eensyder info", no you fucking don't.

In absolute fairness the kind of info that people share in the vtuber industry tends to be highly traceable, and they're dealing with big companies.

Let's say that a Nijiliver contacts Khyo and tells him big secrets nobody else knows. Then he goes live and says them exactly as they are, and provides receipts to prove they're true.

That liver has just committed career suicide forever. No corpo will ever trust them again, ever. No independent group will ever trust them again. No sponsor will trust them again. Even people like Keemstar have a corporate image to maintain will make these kinds of considerations when dealing with others. Hell, even Josh holds things tight to his chest for the sake of getting more info.

Trust me, there are things that many vtubers would love to say about all sorts of things, but they don't because they know how devastating the consequences would be. I don't blame them. I can totally believe he has a lot of insider info, which he has gotten by being intelligent enough to know he won't get anymore if he just pours it out all over the internet.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
In absolute fairness the kind of info that people share in the vtuber industry tends to be highly traceable, and they're dealing with big companies.

Let's say that a Nijiliver contacts Khyo and tells him big secrets nobody else knows. Then he goes live and says them exactly as they are, and provides receipts to prove they're true.

That liver has just committed career suicide forever. No corpo will ever trust them again, ever. No independent group will ever trust them again. No sponsor will trust them again. Even people like Keemstar have a corporate image to maintain will make these kinds of considerations when dealing with others. Hell, even Josh holds things tight to his chest for the sake of getting more info.

Trust me, there are things that many vtubers would love to say about all sorts of things, but they don't because they know how devastating the consequences would be. I don't blame them. I can totally believe he has a lot of insider info, which he has gotten by being intelligent enough to know he won't get anymore if he just pours it out all over the internet.
Okay, fair point, but why bait people with that info if you know you can't share it? Heck, if you're a chuuba why share it with ANYONE if you don't want it to get out? If you're gonna say "Oh it's to get legitimacy for bashing the agency" no it isn't, anyone can say "I got info but I can't share gais, sorreh! ;) ;)", this makes me trust dramafags LESS, if anything.
I just see this as baiting people for more views with false promises of sekrit info.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
Okay, fair point, but why bait people with that info if you know you can't share it? Heck, if you're a chuuba why share it with ANYONE if you don't want it to get out? if you;re gonna say "Oh it's to get legitimacy for bashing the agency" no it isn't, anyone can say "I got info but I can't share gais, sorreh! ;) ;)".
I just see this as baiting people for more views with false promises of sekrit info.

Oh trust me, I'm fairly sure he is a master baiter. He's playing the numbers and attention game. Feel free to condemn him for that (I do). But I'd bet there's tons of stuff he knows that he'd love to say for clout, but knows that if he does it'll be ten minutes of fame followed by nobody talking to him ever again.

Xuhle

Think that why sayu from what she has shared in her discord has only been in voice calls never written as it's also gives plausible deniability. Plus she's feels comfortable as she doesn't think anyone is going to share that info maliciously.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Oh trust me, I'm fairly sure he is a master baiter. He's playing the numbers and attention game. Feel free to condemn him for that (I do). But I'd bet there's tons of stuff he knows that he'd love to say for clout, but knows that if he does it'll be ten minutes of fame followed by nobody talking to him ever again.
Well there's probably a bunch of chuubas themselves who lurk on /vt/ daily and could at any point drop nukes on their agencies/colleagues/friends/unrelated vtubers. What I take issue with is farming said knowledge for views without actually releasing it, I don't doubt a TON of people online know chuubas from their previous identities and have info just through passive conversations.

Pencilfreak

OG Pomu fan and former nijisister

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Alright I'm caught up. So the big new plot twist is

Tiny Kusa is a Jambalaya sock account. Holy shit

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
She’s gonna stream Apex later with Uto.

Any NijiEN talent had an external collab since the Doki incident? Really shows where public opinion is right now. Evil, wicked, suicide-baiting Dokibird going out there and getting a big collab less than a week after she was accused of being a vile friend-betraying monster who ran to the lawyers with recordings of her beloved, innocent friends.

Imagine how hard Elira is seething at the sight of that tweet. :kaelalaugh:

Limkin

Any NijiEN talent had an external collab since the Doki incident? Really shows where public opinion is right now. Evil, wicked, suicide-baiting Dokibird going out there and getting a big collab less than a week after she was accused of being a vile friend-betraying monster who ran to the lawyers with recordings of her beloved, innocent friends.
That would imply they streamed in the first place, majority are soon to go on 2 full weeks with no signs of life

Pencilfreak

OG Pomu fan and former nijisister

To my knowledge, none so far. It would not surprise me if Elira and her clique are seething at Dokibird for this and they visit in /vt/ shitting on Dokibird disguise as Nijidrones.

Edit: Disguise not disguising. Silly me.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Okay, fair point, but why bait people with that info if you know you can't share it? Heck, if you're a chuuba why share it with ANYONE if you don't want it to get out? If you're gonna say "Oh it's to get legitimacy for bashing the agency" no it isn't, anyone can say "I got info but I can't share gais, sorreh! ;) ;)", this makes me trust dramafags LESS, if anything.
In fairness while he can't share receipts Nux gave us practically everything but a name an ex liver who won amicable separation in a legal battle due to dirt he had on Niji to avoid getting Zaion'ed before Zaion sure I want the details too but that's plenty right there to rrat that Yugo royally pissed Niji off and got away with it

Ben Lurkin

Keep in mind not everyone is here. Their audience is probably youtube-only watchers who don't care to dig around (especially, to go through the filth and find what might make sense). I wouldn't say they baited their audience since it's a lot of information that you can't get unless you leave youtube (I know it's as easy as googling "Selen termination". That's still more than Elira's remaining 500k subs are gonna do. But a very loud thumbnail might get served to them and it just takes one click.) Maybe they only share stuff they've known about until there's a couple possible sources so the leak doesn't lead directly to their source and bridges are burned.
Even if the medium is painful and you (and I) are not the audience, there's some value in that information being available in more surface level spaces.
If you want to keep the pressure so the corpo/culture actually changes (and all this isn't just some tale that leads to nothing), you'd rather youtube-onlys know more context without having to come here.
They're gonna do the clickbait and the sensationalist news-style, of course. That's the nature of the site they're in. Expecting any decorum/seriousness is naive at best.
(If they had said anything new someone here would've said so. There's literally no reason to click on stuff like that)

I don't really care about educating people who can't be bothered to look for info themselves and just wanna get spoonfed by some twit in a 10 minute video. Those are the same people who later misinterpret info because dramatuber told them to and go crucify some chuuba who wasn't totally in the wrong because not every situation is clear cut.
What I'm saying is... if you don't want ppl to misinterpret, as you said... you'd rather they have access to more context. Precisely so they don't just take some dramatuber's word for it and can make their own opinion.
No, they're not gonna come here/other sites where the info is. You don't want them to. At least I don't.
No, the 500 people currently looking at this site aren't going to storm niji HQ and make Riku dogeza in front of Dokibird.

Consider dramatubers a necessary evil. Be glad they aren't only spreading misinfo sponsored by Anycolor and seem to be getting things mostly right (from what others have said, idk, I'm not watching).

Last edited:

Punished Lurker

Reimu played Lethal Company with Zentreya, Kaela and Ollie after Selen's termination was announced but before Elira's and Tazumi's videos were released. Besides her I don't know if any other external collabs happened. Although it should be noted that the collab was organized before Selen's news came out but was delayed because of Zentreya's internet dying

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Keep in mind not everyone is here. Their audience is probably youtube-only watchers who don't care to dig around (especially, to go through the filth and find what might make sense). I wouldn't say they baited their audience since it's a lot of information that you can't get unless you leave youtube (I know it's as easy as googling "Selen termination". That's still more than Elira's remaining 500k subs are gonna do. But a very loud thumbnail might get served to them and it just takes one click.) Maybe they only share stuff they've known about until there's a couple possible sources so the leak doesn't lead directly to their source and bridges are burned.
Even if the medium is painful and you (and I) are not the audience, there's some value in that information being available in more surface level spaces.
If you want to keep the pressure so the corpo/culture actually changes (and all this isn't just some tale that leads to nothing), you'd rather youtube-onlys know more context without having to come here.
They're gonna do the clickbait and the sensationalist news-style, of course. That's the nature of the site they're in. Expecting any decorum/seriousness is naive at best.
(If they had said anything new someone here would've said so. There's literally no reason to click on stuff like that)
I don't really care about educating people who can't be bothered to look for info themselves and just wanna get spoonfed by some twit in a 10 minute video. Those are the same people who later misinterpret info because dramatuber told them to and go crucify some chuuba who wasn't totally in the wrong because not every situation is clear cut.

Brapfiend

Speaking of collabs and Yugo, anyone keeping enough of an eye on the Niji defense force types to know what sort of reaction they're having to Doki having a collab with The Menhera Formerly Known As Yugo tomorrow?

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Got another good theory for the growing rrat pile.
1708013387992688.png

:rratsareWinning::rratsareWinning::rratsareWinning::rratsareWinning::rratsareWinning:

fortnitesmasherX

And I'm sure you're the absolute pinnacle of sensible, rational takes.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
And I'm sure you're the absolute pinnacle of sensible, rational takes.
Thinking that people shouldn't take someone else's words at face value and blindly trust people who make money from creating the most drama possible doesn't seem like the worst take, but idk.

NotDecatto

BREAK GLASS IN CASE OF MENHERA

Bug Eater

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom