"I'm here to look at robot ass for 40 hours a daaaaay I don't give a shiiiiiiit~Tenma Maemi

Nijisanji declares Total Retard War on Dokibird

Status
Not open for further replies.

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
BTW Doki playing smart wth PR. It might be coincidence, but notice the time. She released it at 6 (23 JST), so america will have WHOLE FUCKING DAY TO DRIVE TARDSANJI REP INTO THE GROUND before they could respond and before trade opens.

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter
Titanic, NijiPanic.jpg

This chaos will be studied someday in future business classes. We can say that we watched it all go down (just like their stock share prices). :sinktheyacht:

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Most of these people better hope they have done decent investments over the past two years or atleast have the Walmart applications handy
Or Tesco, in Vox's case
Theres always OnlyFans too

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter
Elira being rightfully outed as a two-faced bitch hurts so fucking much...
:depressedtako:
Man, all i want at this point is for Rosemi and Vivi to leave this hellhole...

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
BTW Doki playing smart wth PR. It might be coincidence, but notice the time. She released it at 6 (23 JST), so america will have WHOLE FUCKING DAY TO DRIVE TARDSANJI REP INTO THE GROUND before they could respond and before trade opens.
or she just woke up

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
Wait, Lumi's going on a break for 10 days after today, right?

Looks like she's gonna finish the job.
:gloomiLaugh:
a well deserved vacation. she killed idol and now niji en. how will she kill holo en?

Tubedude

She is PST, at least iirc, so she could have decided to just release it at the start of her day to get it over with, or noodled on the wording for the whole night and is finally going to bed after posting.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
a well deserved vacation. she killed idol and now niji en. how will she kill holo en?
She is going to feed the wigger so much cholesterol she gets a heart attack on her next performance

NuPerezzorcjunmunospolkos

Certified Autist
She's basically telling everyone, including Niji, to stop before someone else gets hurt or worse. I think I'm done digging into things. NijiEN is likely finished anyway, no need to stoke the smoldering ash. I just want my oshi to be happy.

Zinnaha

Niji and Indie Simp
Thanks!

Question for anyone: do Nijisanji livers use iPhones for their phone of choice for VTubing? I know Holo's App works best with iPhones. Is that the case for Niji's too?
Iphones, some may have personal phones too they use to keep up with stuff. Iphone is just superior for tracking due to arkit, which androids simply lack. Probably late but it seems every time I take a break some more shit happens.
Tbh this only reinforces my hateboner for Elira may she die with a heroin needle stuck in her hand while getting banged by a hobo behind Arby's
I never liked Elira, not even because she was "everyone's bestie", I just really hate the fact people gravitate to her.
I guess being fat isn't all that bad, if both of them were pills. If she was skeleton like Riro Ron it wouldn't end in failure. And if she can still write and play games, probably not cutting either as girls usually do it horizontally instead of vertically
Tbh she never really was fat least in the unfiltered pics of her I've seen. I know most people still hang on the obligatory dog filter pic everyone and their literal mother used back in the day.
Based on the wording of the tweet regarding her attempt, that "they found her in time after searching" and the short hospital stay. I imagine she tried to end it using a train, or similarly heavy vehicle. Given that it took hours, she was presumably either hesitating, or did it at the dead of night when there was very intermittent traffic.

Another possibility is a tall building of some variety, but window/rooftop access will presumably be harder to access. Either way, she made an attempt but with no major injuries, so that rules out chemical and the more manual physical means.

Either way, reminds me of a friend from way back. Glad they found her.

What drives me nuts is that the second attempt may well have been a response to her phone and other communications being blown up by Nijisanji management and/or fellow livers. I know firsthand the despair that comes with every ring, every vibration, and every notification when you're in that dark of a place mentally.

My point is, TOTAL NIJI DEATH.
Knowing people who have attempted and the few who have succeeded, it very well could be because you're in no mental state to deal with "so anyway when are you doing xyz?" as if nothing happened.

Saturnus

haha it's unou
Elira being rightfully outed as a two-faced bitch hurts so fucking much...
We should've seen Elira being obsessed with Akechi from Persona 5 as a red flag.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
She's basically telling everyone, including Niji, to stop before someone else gets hurt or worse. I think I'm done digging into things. NijiEN is likely finished anyway, no need to stoke the smoldering ash. I just want my oshi to be happy.
Watch Niji pull a Wactor using the excuse that she posted Liver names on her legal notice
We should've seen Elira being obsessed with Akechi from Persona 5 as a red flag.

Adachi-fags somehow look sane compared to Akechi fags
And thats not because Adachi fans are particularly not retarded

Xuhle

While probably just basically bullshit. What do we think that the document was that Ike thought should be made public. Cause if it was just dokis testimony with no dox info that would only make them worse.

Zinnaha

Niji and Indie Simp
Elira's type literally says so much about her. Ontop of:
"Elira isn't how you see her on stream guys lol" - Every liver that meets her.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
The sisters made a website where you can write letters in support of the clique :whatastory:

Archive

The third message is someone tellingthe sisters to rot in hell.
Screenshot_20240214-101803_Samsung Internet.jpg

Edit : since there is a lot of new friends here. This is not an invitation to go post some dumb shit in there. If you did you should feel ashamed and you should kill yourself. Point and laugh thats all you should do.

Last edited:

Zyklon Mag

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
She is PST, at least iirc, so she could have decided to just release it at the start of her day to get it over with, or noodled on the wording for the whole night and is finally going to bed after posting.
I would have said this is revenge for them sabotaging her Neopets stream, but I have a feeling she's not like that at all.

Zinnaha

Niji and Indie Simp
I would have said this is revenge for them sabotaging her Neopets stream, but I have a feeling she's not like that at all.
Doki is petty, but she doesn't do "revenge" in that way lol.

Serbian Peacemakers

Personal Opinion but while people want her to name names and outright confirm Rrats, if Doki's goal is to destroy Niji EN her current actions are way better at doing that than just saying "Oh Vox called me a slant eye chink dog eater and Elira told me to jump off a building.". Doki not naming names makes everyone a suspect while also forcing Niji to be on the offensive, Niji has to reveal info and any info they reveal will just make them look worse. Doki has, intentionally or not, set herself up in a no lose scenario where anything Niji does will just dig their own grave. Doki has clearly lit the fire but Niji are the only ones throwing fuel on that fire.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom