"Whenever students say they hate a teacher, usually it means that student is an idiot! You are seriously the stupid one here. 'The best way to deal with this'? Just answer the question in one go, you really are dumb. Seriously stupid. 'They annoy me and make me crazy'? If the teacher was really that bad, other students would also complain, to the other teachers; Alas that's not the case here, you just don't like getting called out, and you imagine they're harrassing you. You're a dumbass! It's their job to call you in class, it's not as if they choose to speak to such a shithead of a student, it's their job! It's your turn and you get called, and your smartass doesn't want to answer, thus you keep getting picked, do you get it? The best way to deal with it is to grow up and do your job, that's how I see it"Gundou Mirei

Nijisanji declares Total Retard War on Dokibird

Status
Not open for further replies.

bothyourhouses

Not to excuse the recordings, but obviously she didn't trust vox from the start and since she has BPD it isn't surprising that she did.
One nuance I think people have skipped over: why do Niji know about this recording now? Doki must've mentioned it in her document, which means the recording proves something relevant to what she's claiming. Either it shows Vox bullying/harassing her, or at the very least he must be acknowledging that it was happening, or that he was being shown favouritism by the management, or something. And whatever it is presumably proves that she was right to mistrust and record him.
@bothyourhouses Hey remember when you said my inclusion of Vox as a member I consider being a problem was a nonsense rrat based on personal dislike back here? Well, you were right but I can't source "I feel it in my bones" as a reason for anyone else to take seriously but me. :dokiSmug: Anyone complicit in doing something like this is a spineless cunt with no value that will do anything to protect themselves at best
Yep, fair play to you. I've never considered myself a great judge of character, but I really thought he was one of the good ones :depressedtako:. I'll buy you a celebratory title if you like.
Could Anycolor possibly be in a position where they withhold essential travel or other documents from her to force her to comply? I don't know how Visa for stuff like this work, does anyone have any insight on this?
Taking someone's passport is super illegal but people do get away with it. A Japanese company might legitimately have their lawyers hold their employees' passport while they were applying to renew their work visa, and as long as they're a properly licensed lawyer and apologetic about the accidental delay in returning it you could definitely have a "because of the implication" moment.
At what point do they use a bit of that merch cash to hire a PR person who's familiar with the english-speaking side of the internet?
The best PR person in the world won't help you if management overrules them and decides they're doing it their way.
And arguably, Niji went in hard today to fix their reputation (both with a deliberate attack, and then a we are very sorry).
There's an old roleplaying joke of "if Plan A is beat it out of him, Plan B better not be ask him nicely".
If it goes to JP court, could she potentially go after them for trying to damage her reputation, though? JP law is big on that, and it just so happens they released a three page document and video doing just that.... Selen refrained from doing such, and it wasn't until they deleted Selen's channel and released the doc she responded in any sort of way
In theory, if she went through the process, and the rule of law actually held in Japan. Ask Carl Ghosn how well that works out in practice.
4. Korea. Imploded spectacularly due to the company not wanting to have anything to do with them and letting local management do whatever they wanted. Lead to forming cliques, favorites, accusations of managers sleeping with talents and irl harassment. Folded into main branch later. Lasted 2 years
It would be ironic if the Japanese management were micromanaging the EN branch in an attempt to avoid a repeat of this, and instead ended up causing all the problems we've seen.
Yeah I don't really see why people were/are so resistant to the "talents being managers" rrat, it perfectly explains a lot of this stupid stuff they're doing.
Surely they're not that stupid. There are levels to this.
Here's a dark thought, what if it wasn't Scarle that liked that comment.
Who else would've done it, for what reason? A manger skinwalking her account to frame her makes no sense - if management has access to talent accounts then everyone internal would know that. Unless you're suggesting that she has her own unpaid jannie who is now feeling jilted because she streamed with Aster or something, wtf are you getting at?

Zinnaha

Niji and Indie Simp
Youtube streamers: how feasible is it to like a comment by accident that you intended to delete?
It's decently feasible in the interface if you get A LOT of them and you have a habit of liking/hearting everything that pops by without reading.

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur
It's decently feasible in the interface if you get A LOT of them and you have a habit of liking/hearting everything that pops by without reading.
14 hours after you stopped getting comments, though? I sorted by new at the time and the comment immediately before it was posted half a day multiple hours before it...

Edit: 4 hours before, but still
foto_no_exif (8) (1).jpg

Hwoarang

On a serious note, how sure that Millie is among the bullies? Sorry for being retarded here, but I really want to know.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
Some bitches here made BPD her entire personality despite her not acting out like damn retards touch grass

Porean

Lavender Spider Lover & Tsunderia Scholar
Early Adopter
Someone on /vt/ shared this which points to Millie being a possible staff.
View attachment 63786
I have to rrat this, all this is just general ESL-isms, hell if this is enough to be proof of someone being a NijiEN manager, then fuck, i guess I'm one as well.
On a serious note, how sure that Millie is among the bullies? Sorry for being retarded here, but I really want to know.
It's all rrats, based on Millie sucking up to management enormously, and her being behind the infamous fake discord Seeth stream, and the fact that seemingly Enna, Millies tightest friend in Niji is one of the bullies.

Jean Valjean

Brimming with salt
I have to rrat this, all this is just general ESL-isms, hell if this is enough to be proof of someone being a NijiEN manager, then fuck, i guess I'm one as well.
Hi, Elira!

NotDecatto

BREAK GLASS IN CASE OF MENHERA
Yea I would agree it’s circumstantial at best. But then again it also aligns with the rrat that Millie and Enna were defacto managerial assistants in NijiEN. For the past one year I’ve heard Enna say she’s tired at every single damn stream it makes me wonder how much additional branch paperwork has she taken on top of her streamer duties.

Edit: What if it’s Millie that messed up the NDAs? Seems in-line with her personality but I myself am skeptical a bit.

Last edited:

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

I'm a high social engagement type, but I tend to hit it after reading the first line, lol. Partially it's intentional so that whatever happens with any post anywhere specifically can be just brushed off considering I have wrack up massive amounts of them.

Has there ever been a thread with this many thunkful responses? lol The rrats are going wild, but they're also likely jumping ship.

On a more serious note, if Doki was in a position to have to record her discussions with other Livers for safety's sake, I don't think the larger mass has understood just what types of liabilities NijiSanji and the other livers could be under. Doki, depending on what happened & the jurisdiction, may have some interesting legal claims against AnyColor. And those claims could easily wind up in Investor Lawsuits. If projects cost Doki ~200k dollars, they likely had a high likelihood of a multiple return. Management could have easily cost the company millions, so Doki might have room to sue for damage & Institutional Investors would really want to know why the company was throwing money away like that.

Gaotye (bilibili DD)

If ANYCOLOR is a bomb, then I hope it will be like a firework that will explode and settle everything. Instead of burning slowly like leaking gasoline, consuming attention that doesn't belong here.nijisanji is not my main oshi, I only pay attention to these things because of a few talent of them. But even that took a lot of my energy.

At the same time, I also spread information on domestic forums and participated in quarrels. Honestly, it was very painful. It reminds me that I started paying attention to VTB problaly just because I was afraid of interacting with different people.Obviously it wasn't supposed to happen this way, and nijisanji screwed it up:pomuStare:

Zinnaha

Niji and Indie Simp
Finana speaking too, probably late but this thread moves too quickly. Again, another unsurprising set of words and funny they're all doing this behind memebership
1707913785589.png

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
If Scarle was able to make a memeber's post, why couldn't she cancel the streams?

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter
Have Gura singing the Nijisanji anthem.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
It's all rrats, based on Millie sucking up to management enormously, and her being behind the infamous fake discord Seeth stream, and the fact that seemingly Enna, Millies tightest friend in Niji is one of the bullies.
I will add to this, Elira mentioned on the hitpiece they made against Doki, that they were scared of being doxed due to Both Enna and Millie's adress being in the document Doki shared with the legal team of Nijisanji. Still doesnt prove anything but its highly suspicious.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Not sure where to post this but since it's somehow tangible with the topic:
Fulgur's PL posted an update regarding Scarle

archive

Bewilderment at the fact that a PL acc is posting this like its official aside, its fascinating that probably, none of this would've happend if there wasnt such a knee jerk response to every rrat or leak being thrown at them.
Things got to a high point where a fucking literal who Astel was suspected of being a bully (few considered talent bullying until the Niji notice). But the Elira video handed everyone and their mother the possible answers in a silver platter and with complimentary fries at that including fucking DMs from a manager which all it did was prove anykara was incompetent.
The reaction to the Scarle leaks being an impromptu unannounced collab was baffling, the fucking thing clearly was tense and if it wasnt because of actual behind the scenes bullying it was clearly because of pressure from not handing people rrats or some shit AND THEY STILL DID, LMAO. They could've waited for a week, slotted a collab on an actual schedule with something both livers could've prepared so they dont appear awkward, but nope, lmao.

Zinnaha

Niji and Indie Simp
14 hours after you stopped getting comments, though? I sorted by new at the time and the comment immediately before it was posted half a day multiple hours before it...

Edit: 4 hours before, but still
View attachment 63808
Yeah it's possible (would take a hell of a misclick) as someone shown but definitely not against her doing it purposefully. Since the way scarle is she is actually clumsy enough to do it on accident, which is why it's believable.
Also:

I know this is a nobody in the long run, but that has got to sting considering how much Elira likes actually engaging with mutuals she can sperg about.

Last edited:

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
I will add to this, Elira mentioned on the hitpiece they made against Doki, that they were scared of being doxed due to Both Enna and Millie's adress being in the document Doki shared with the legal team of Nijisanji. Still doesnt prove anything but its hoghly suspicious.
I don't see any other reason for their personal information being the ones specifically mentioned in a legal document if they weren't involved. The bitch basically outed herself and the others.

This is the one rrat that I fully and wholeheartedly believe with no hesitation.

AmeSame

I will add to this, Elira mentioned on the hitpiece they made against Doki, that they were scared of being doxed due to Both Enna and Millie's adress being in the document Doki shared with the legal team of Nijisanji. Still doesnt prove anything but its highly suspicious.
I think that's the point, why would their names be in this document, unless it was pointing to the fact they was her bullies right? Sort of unintentionally soft confirming Selen is accusing all 3 of them at the very least.

Gaotye (bilibili DD)

The trust implicitly had in the company when people support the livers is completely gone. That's not coming back unless something really big happens on management's end that is made public, which I give about the chance in hell of a snowball. Trust, once lost, is hard to win back.
Indeed, the next situation is not a question of who will graduate, but once the graduation event happens, nijisanji will encounter the same scale of controversy as Selen, and Nijisanji's so-called remedy will become a joke.This could be called the Tacitus trap of the VTb world:zaionwhatsgoingon:

Bronze

If Scarle was able to make a memeber's post, why couldn't she cancel the streams?
she, or someone, postponed her normal stream, members is still waiting. Both has a pinned message from her.
I think she's saying "Millie and I live". If timestamp doesn't work its around 2:15. The sound she makes doesn't feel like "Enna", it sounds like "And I" imo. E: I think she stutters during that section

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom