Nijisanji declares Total Retard War on Dokibird

Status
Not open for further replies.

21st Century Pipkin Man

rabbit's foot, vomit drawer
the only theory i could think right now:

1) They knew they are in shit trouble atm, and Scarle is getting terminate soon

2) Right now there is #whereisScarle in twitter

3) They do not want to repeat the mistake of Selen incident, so the smart management think an alternative way to save the PR disaster

4)Tell Fulgur to use his PL accont to tweet that Scarle is okay, and also write a new hashtag #hugsforscarlento overthrow the #whereisscarle in twitter

5)After this is done, Fulgur and Aster could use this hashtag to promote the hashtag, and save the PR disaster. Since this hashtag is not artifically generated by the KuroEN management themselves, so the fans or community would not suspect anything

The KuroEn management thought this is a perfect plan, but they thought everyone is stupid, and wouldnt know the Fulgur PL acc is belong to Fulgur, and making such strange moves.

:dokiSmug:
It's just retarded enough to work.

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
we could just wait 10 minutes i'm sure ninji will fuck up again.

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur
Youtube streamers: how feasible is it to like a comment by accident that you intended to delete?

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
That assuming they can make talents do that, im of belief that the tag isnt artificial and he really made #hugsforscarle cause #whereisscarle is too negative for someone whos supposedly going mental rn

Kuri Rinji

Marlon Reis
Youtube streamers: how feasible is it to like a comment by accident that you intended to delete?
Not at all. The option to delete comments is unfurled.
brave_5ia3Hq6RR2.png

The Rratarded Alt

Not at all. The option to delete comments is unfurled.View attachment 63800
Thanks, that's what I figured. I can't see any way she possibly liked that comment by accident. With how petty management has been, do we really think she wouldn't get in trouble for this?

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
4)Tell Fulgur to use his PL accont to tweet that Scarle is okay, and also write a new hashtag #hugsforscarlento overthrow the #whereisscarle in twitter

I think that's exactly what's happening here. They saw what happened with #WhereIsSelen and now they're trying to get out ahead of this happening with Scarle by astroturfing a "positive" alternative.

So then why did Fulgur start it? If not management mandate, then hell if I know.

Let's see how things look in the morning.

The Rratarded Alt

Jealous

Lurker

21st Century Pipkin Man

rabbit's foot, vomit drawer

Kuri Rinji

Marlon Reis
Couldn't you pretty easily fat finger the adjacent like button when trying to hit the menu on phone?
If the intent was to remove a comment instead of liking it, upon accidentally liking it while trying to remove it you would notice it. Unless you are extremely blind.

akai na

Here's a dark thought, what if it wasn't Scarle that liked that comment.

The Rratarded Alt

Couldn't you pretty easily fat finger the adjacent like button when trying to hit the menu on phone?
I tested this a bit before my last post. If you are left-handed scrolling it is more more likely, but still incredibly unlikely. While the screen scrolls, the ability to like is disabled. I had to really focus spam click and try not to move my finger too much to do it.

Nigel Nigerman

Once ya go Nigga, you'll never get bigga.
View attachment 63775
Supposed insider in /vt/, in the rrat continuation thread.

Believe of it what you will, but I'm heading to bed as I have work tomorrow.
_42816269_stefan_rat_india203.jpg

I'm eating that RRAT!

Personally, I can believe bits and pieces, just not the whole post. Talent-manager is definitely something I can get behind, and Elira's large participation ratio in collabs despite not being a go-getter/as excited as other livers for the collabs is another point that makes me go hmmmm.

So she can get on Discord for a voice call, but can't get on Youtube to cancel the scheduled streams or her Twitter to tweet out that she'll be on a break?

Something else is definitely rotten in the state of Nijisanji.
a52.jpg

Archive
He's not even hiding it anymore.

ALL OUT WAR!!!

Bopping my head while watching the yacht sink.

Limkin

Someone on /vt/ shared this which points to Millie being a possible staff.
Now this one makes a lot more sense. The levels of company bootlicking she goes to are too much even for someone as dumb as her, and with as much stockholm syndrome as her.

Jean Valjean

Brimming with salt
The fact that we collectively rratted over ten pages worth of rrats over Scarle forgetting to close her waiting rooms, alongside /vt/ and Twitter, while honestly being pretty funny after the fact, does demonstrate something worthy of note. Nijisanji's trustworthiness in the eyes of the fanbase has completely and utterly collapsed. In Hololive, people would meme the hell out of a talent missing a stream, like when Kiara did the "where is Ina" stream when Ina overslept. Here, now? People are panicking and assuming the worst, leading to Fulgur pulling one of the most bizarre moves I've seen in this entire saga. The trust implicitly had in the company when people support the livers is completely gone. That's not coming back unless something really big happens on management's end that is made public, which I give about the chance in hell of a snowball. Trust, once lost, is hard to win back.

Doki love. Scarle love unless proven otherwise. I await the next management yab with great interest.

Incidentally, Scarle's stream chat is now set to subscriber's only mode with the date cutoff set to be 14 days ago.

God's Strongest Dragoon

After catching up, I've had an epiphany. We know for a fact they're cheap cunts that have no problem being massively understaffed, as seen with their management-to-liver ratio. Not to mention that all their job postings and details of their employees reveal they aren't hiring the best, they're hiring whoever will take the job at their slave labor wages.

What if we skipped over a singular crucial point? These retards may have even cheaped out on hiring a legal team and it's like 1 fucking dude, maybe he's like some part-timer that's currently a student in law school. Even better if it's a nepo hire with zero legal experience or education. Think about it. This company can't even figure out how to write an NDA for its artists and routinely fucks up their NDAs with wrong personal information. We've spent the past week thinking, "holy fuck, their lawyers are idiots". Maybe they didn't even hire lawyers and just have some nepohire fuckwit pretending to be a legal counsel in meetings. Maybe the retard was so stupid that they assumed they can label anyone they want in the company as "legal counsel" and give them the confidential doc.

USS IOWA

After catching up, I've had an epiphany. We know for a fact they're cheap cunts that have no problem being massively understaffed, as seen with their management-to-liver ratio. Not to mention that all their job postings and details of their employees reveal they aren't hiring the best, they're hiring whoever will take the job at their slave labor wages.

What if we skipped over a singular crucial point? These retards may have even cheaped out on hiring a legal team and it's like 1 fucking dude, maybe he's like some part-timer that's currently a student in law school. Even better if it's a nepo hire with zero legal experience or education. Think about it. This company can't even figure out how to write an NDA for its artists and routinely fucks up their NDAs with wrong personal information. We've spent the past week thinking, "holy fuck, their lawyers are idiots". Maybe they didn't even hire lawyers and just have some nepohire fuckwit pretending to be a legal counsel in meetings. Maybe the retard was so stupid that they assumed they can label anyone they want in the company as "legal counsel" and give them the confidential doc.
images.png
Behold Nijisanji's most estute lawyer. But for real I think is that Niji is so desperate in trying to salvage any of their reputation that they ignored their lawyer's advice to stay quiet, Ala Rushia if she's a vtuber company.

Last edited:

Bronze

Niji's legal team. They weren't lying that no one else saw the documents
Elira_Pendora_Portrait.png

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
Thanks, that's what I figured. I can't see any way she possibly liked that comment by accident. With how petty management has been, do we really think she wouldn't get in trouble for this?
i mean just playing devils advocate here. Ive managed to click dumber places by accident sure i was sleep deprived but it could happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom