"The loli is chasing the old man, guys. It's the other way around, an old man is being chased by a loli!"Hana Macchia

Nijisanji declares Total Retard War on Dokibird

Status
Not open for further replies.

Weirdo Level 3

Inb4 it's the only smart person in management and skinwalked this message out to make people doubt Fulgur's PL message. Meaning KuroSanji still has them under their grasp because they are equally under fire from the public.

:baeJam: :baeJam:

Psielite

Archive
Now the Femboy has posted about it. I wonder if this is gonna spiral into a "I love my Nijifamily!" chain.

Hwoarang

Edited. I already posted the photo. Sorry about that.

Last edited:

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur

Archive
Now the Femboy has posted about it. I wonder if this is gonna spiral into a "I love my Nijifamily!" chain.

They are trying to use this to drown everything else lol

niggaphil

Current Kurosanji PR strategy before they shoot Scarle's head:

We should brace for another trashfire now:dokiSmug:

Also why dont you guys post #HugsforSelen when she is needed the most?

They are having crocodile tears now

Twin Adder

"I hoped by posting from here it would clear any suspicion of anyone else interfering with my words."

I don't know much about Fulgur but I think this is just him trying to help in his own retarded way. His logic was if he announced everything in his PL no one could say his tweets were written by someone else. I think it's fucking dumb he can't even pull the "I'm not Fulgur I just happen to be a friend card" now

Has this been posted here before or not? I have forgotten. Please tell me so I can delete this. Found this on 4chan of all places.
Yes that's the third time that image has been posted this thread. I think it's just the manager being a JP ESL and Millie being a flip ESL. Still funny tho I hope the rraters keep working overtime and make more :cursedbae:

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
Inb4 it's the only smart person in management and skinwalked this message out to make people doubt Fulgur's PL message. Meaning KuroSanji still has them under their grasp because they are also under fire.

:baeJam: :baeJam:
Okay then theres two possibilities:
1) everyone involved in this is a fucking chess grandmaster
2) everyone involved in this is a retard
Im somehow gravitating to the second one

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag
I'm just in awe on how messy things are getting by the hour. For sure it's going to be even more so once Doki releases her counter statement.

:amepopcorn:

NotDecatto

BREAK GLASS IN CASE OF MENHERA
Has this been posted here before or not? I have forgotten. Please tell me so I can delete this. Found this on 4chan of all places.

Someone on /vt/ shared this which points to Millie being a possible staff.
View attachment 63786

Not the first time. if you look at his old retweets, he also retweeted anything about Fulgur there. Millie using her Lyrica account also accidentally retweeted her Birthday 2023 merch but deleted it afterwards.

Speaking of Retweets, Reimu's PL also accidentally retweeted Elira's tweet about the stream yesterday but also deleted it.
I know because I'm subscribed to her notifications as well as Lyrica's

Someone on /vt/ shared this which points to Millie being a possible staff.
1707897503317.jpeg

My personal rrat on this is that it's probably the staff who made those tweets, not Millie herself.
My brother you even commented on it a few pages ago.

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur
"I hoped by posting from here it would clear any suspicion of anyone else interfering with my words."

I don't know much about Fulgur but I think this is just him trying to help in his own retarded way. His logic was if he announced everything in his PL no one could say his tweets were written by someone else. I think it's fucking dumb he can't even pull the "I'm not Fulgur I just happen to be a friend card" now

Yes that's the third time that image has been posted this thread. I think it's just the manager being a JP ESL and Millie being a flip ESL. Still funny tho I hope the rraters keep working overtime and make more :cursedbae:
My issue is this is more examples of "rules for thee but not for me." Suddenly it is okay to break or skirt the rules because they are in deep shit. These fuckers are retarded. They can Tweet just fine. He could have made a voice Tweet.

Jean Valjean

Brimming with salt
1707904342576.png

Scarle membership post is indeed real. This has already been spoken about earlier but I figured it'd be nice to have a screenshot from an inmate. Screenshot is my own. Hopefully the membership stream tomorrow says something of worth.

Still incredibly confused over the Fulgur situation though. The plot just gets thicker and thicker and now you have a fucking War and Peace length story.

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
The plot just gets thicker and thicker and now you have a fucking War and Peace length story.
Similarly diluted with 80% of random inconsquential shit?

21st Century Pipkin Man

rabbit's foot, vomit drawer
Are they retarded? Are the managers retarded? Would these measures only be in place to different degrees for different people? We just don't know.

EDIT: There might be some loophole where they're technically not forbidden from using PL accounts, but will get in trouble for doing it anyway. Selen used hers initially, but then stopped using it (Got told to shut the fuck up, I assume) and moved onto Steam usernames and smoke signals.

Last edited:

Weirdo Level 3

My issue is this is more examples of "rules for thee but not for me." Suddenly it is okay to break or skirt the rules because they are in deep shit. These fuckers are retarded. They can Tweet just fine. He could have made a voice Tweet.
Or the dumbest thing of all: He forgot.

At this point, I am sure that everyone in the company is overcooking the scenarios in their heads and make stupid decisions because of it.

Nijisanji after learning Scarle like a Kurosanji comment: "Shut down all her socials, she's making it worse!" Also, forgot to close her stream too.
Scarle after all her socials are locked: "Well, if all my socials are down, someone else can tell everyone for me, right?"
Fulgur after being told to tell everyone she's fine: "Is it fine if I just rrat what happened? Oh, I know, I can just send it with my PL!"

With each problem that pop up, the smoother everyone's brains are getting.
:guradumbl:

Godfuckingdamnit

Wow 10 pages of ratting because Scarle had a woman moment and didn’t think to announce cancellation of her streams before going to cry on her moms shoulder.

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
I'm just in awe on how messy things are getting by the hour. For sure it's going to be even more so once Doki releases her counter statement.

:amepopcorn:

The real genius play is someone else loses their shit and drops their own entire doc absolutely fucking destroying Nijisanji and themselves in the process and doki has done nothing in the meantime.

Militante

Wow 10 pages of ratting because Scarle had a woman moment and didn’t think to announce cancellation of her streams before going to cry on her moms shoulder.
Rookie numbers, we know. We'll do our best to get it up to 20 next time

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter

USS IOWA

Current Kurosanji PR strategy before they shoot Scarle's head:

We should brace for another trashfire now:dokiSmug:

Also why dont you guys post #HugsforSelen when she is needed the most?

They are having crocodile tears now

I love you, You love me. We're stuck on this sinking yatch indefinitely.

niggaphil

Are they retarded? Are the managers retarded? Would these measures only be in place to different degrees for different people? We just don't know.
the only theory i could think right now:

1) They knew they are in shit trouble atm, and Scarle is getting terminate soon

2) Right now there is #whereisScarle in twitter

3) They do not want to repeat the mistake of Selen incident, so the smart management think an alternative way to save the PR disaster

4)Tell Fulgur to use his PL accont to tweet that Scarle is okay, and also write a new hashtag #hugsforscarlento overthrow the #whereisscarle in twitter

5)After this is done, Fulgur and Aster could use this hashtag to promote the hashtag, and save the PR disaster. Since this hashtag is not artifically generated by the KuroEN management themselves, so the fans or community would not suspect anything

The KuroEn management thought this is a perfect plan, but they thought everyone is stupid, and wouldnt know the Fulgur PL acc is belong to Fulgur, and making such strange moves.

:dokiSmug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom