"What is an 'ayaya'? Hallo? Hallo, nice to meet you worudo... wide people? What is ayaya!? HELLO! Nice to meet you, I am human! I am concentration human! I am very very heartbeat, my heart is very hotto~ please remember me! My name is Big Legend of Death Mountain Ohayama! My name is Legend Human!"Hayama Marin

Nijisanji declares Total Retard War on Dokibird

Status
Not open for further replies.

Egg the Boiled

Yeah.
Not sure what's happening with Scarle and at this point I really don't buy this explanation, but I can understand the reasoning for Fulgur posting on his PL. I can believe that at least.

But I can't imagine Niji would let talents post so casually on their PL about matters going on within the company. Either Fulgur will suddenly have a health complication for roughly two weeks, or he indirectly proved that there are forms of favouritism within management. But I guess we already knew that anyway, so maybe they're done pretending.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
What about Millie? The only contrast is she doesn't have a loli voice.
Millie is not a loli. If we are assuming smol women = loli then petra and finana are way ahead of millie imo

Hwoarang

Millie is not a loli. If we are assuming smol women = loli then petra and finana are way ahead of millie imo
Speaking of Millie, isn't Petra's real name Millie Dang? That's according to Nyfco.

Latte'Ninba

God is dead. You aren't. Keep running.
Early Adopter
Yeah, he still failed to explain why he wants to post in this account. Is this new KuroEN big brain strategy to tell us that Scarle will get shitcanned in the future, so we could be prepared and create less controversy? :dokiSmug:
Despite what I said a post ago, I'll at the very least give that there's a possible assumption that he was trying to play the "I'm not a coworker but a friend" shit and can at least pretend he's not Fulgar but annonymously enough posting he knows her.

I mean I would be more inclinced to believe he just wanted to side step management because at this point they seem to be shooting across the bow of anybody who isn't on their knees and blowing. His statements of not actually taking a stance and giving a statement is probably high treason with how hard this company is eating shit. It's also why I bet Scarle got smacked but they can't enforce it too hard because it would be suspicious looking. And I expect him to get one soon as well.

What the actual fuck is going on in Nijisanji? Bros I don't feel too good about this, it feels... like the calm before the storm, like some real SHIT is gonna go down in the next month.

Now that I think of it, NijiEN doesn't have a single loli now do they?
You're giving it a month? That would require they shut the fuck up for a few weeks. But yeah. Every day implies there's somehow even more shit going down than anyone considered and it's going to culminate in the mother of all shit shows.

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk

did we gaslight proctor into actually believing his nap time actually causes repercussions in the world around him?

And more importantly can we make him believe hes actually Tazumi? asking for non malicious reasons of course not like i plan on swapping the real one with the fake.
:pochiidontlikeit:

I'm starting to question how all these performers are somehow introverts
because it's easier to pretend to be someone else then to be yourself.Pretend to be a fairy or a dragon or a princess or a whore the degree of seperation makes it far easier for people who don't like themselves.
oh come on, they just troll apostrophe rrators now!!
It's Ren is that not like half his thing? Cease reading too far into twitter comments especially with known trolls.
This is the most baffling and convoluted way to reassure people that she's "ok" all things considered
I mean i thought it was pretty obvious that hes lying through his ass in the worlds most obvious cry for help but maybe im the only one who reads it that way thoughts?

jarpoks

Psielite

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur

Egg the Boiled

Yeah.

Weirdo Level 3

So... I guess this means Niji locked Scarle's socials away from her? That's the only reason I can think of for her to not be able to make any posts and it somewhat explains why Fulgur had to beat around the bush to inform everyone.

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur
So... I guess this means Niji locked Scarle's socials away from her? That's the only reason I can think of for her to not be able to make any posts and it somewhat explains why Fulgur had to beat around the bush to inform everyone.
We need to stop applying normal people logic here. These people are actually just retarded.

Weirdo Level 3

We need to stop applying normal people logic here. These people are actually just retarded.
I mean, I get that Niji is stupid, and I can see them being stupid enough to forget that Scarle had a stream lined up when they locked her out of her accounts.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter

lolwatagain

I'm thinking NijiEn Management finally realized that they're on thin ice with everyone, and another obvious bullshit suspension would destroy any chances they have left at rebuilding goodwill.

Maybe they told Scarle to placate the mob and maybe they won't terminate her, or they'll let her do her birthday stream and a graduation stream.

But no matter what, the entire situation is incredibly suspicious.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
My dude got so mad he took to deepl to argue with foreigners about a foreign branch.

:SelenHAHAhere:
JP Nolan.
Funny how this sekrit info only comes to light now... when public opinion is already against her and everyone suspects her...
To be fair, the Elira/Millie/Enna clique rrat is very old. It's just getting fluffed out now.

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
Claims floating around Twitter that Scarle's voice packs are removed are, for the record, categorically false.

The URL floating around as proof is an incorrect one, the correct one is here.

This is a time of heightened emotions but don't get caught up in the tide.

Easily-disprovable misinformation is being spread around in regards to this situation? That's amazing.

Multiple other rrats breeding inside that thread.

The degree of ESL used in the Slack screenshots shared last night, alongside the dates, makes me think that whoever that manager was was definitely a Japanese native (hence having the UI of their computer in Japanese) who was, well, ESL. Some of the talents acting as gatekeeper between other talents and managers who don't know English but somethefuckhow ended up managing NijiEN is believable to me but that screenshot makes me think there's at least some managers who have direct content with the talents.

lolwatagain

Well, this explains why we finally heard something.

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
So one thing I look at for Niji rrats in particular, is whether they imply that Discord is being used for communication without mentioning Slack. Yes, talents use Discord for some things, but we already know that Niji uses Slack for management related communications. We can see this in the Zaion document, and the screenshots on the Elira stream. Those aren't Discord like a lot of people just say, they're Slack and it's very obvious based on the UI.

I mean, the rest it is very rrat-ish on its own, but that's just one of those minor details that I would expect someone on the inside to be correct on.

Nina also spoke of this a few times if I recall. I believe there was a time she had accidentally forgotten to set slack so her alerts from it weren't audible, I can't clearly remember if it was this same time but at least once she did mention slack specifically as their "work" communication.

Niji insider here,
I fucked all your oshis and their mom and they enjoyed it. It is with many regrets that i must inform you all that Scarle didnt survive the process. This bitch was tight as hell.

Oh yeah, Pomu will graduate next and the wigger ( can't remember his name lmao ) will follow shortly after. :pomuSalute:

Real Shit Niji InsideHer. :dokiSmug: Shame about Scarle but at least she went out with a bang, and I can't believe Quinn would quit being the only black representation in their black company what a tragedy.

Not sure where to post this but since it's somehow tangible with the topic:
Fulgur's PL posted an update regarding Scarle

archive

I can't believe Fulgur shot himself in the head 12 times while imprisoned in the Nijigulag. RIP electric sheep.

Every corpo ever
>announce X talent is taking a break
Nijisanji
>PL of X talent announce that X talent is taking a break

WTF

We absolutely know Niji is capable of seizing talent accounts, they've probably got a hard gag order out and any posts not made by management will be taken as insubordination, and we know what happens to those that don't stay in line.

What the actual fuck is going on in Nijisanji? Bros I don't feel too good about this, it feels... like the calm before the storm, like some real SHIT is gonna go down in the next month.

Now that I think of it, NijiEN doesn't have a single loli now do they?

With how broad the term tends to be applied, Pomu, Enna, Millie, Finana, Reimu, Petra, Maria, Rosemi and Zaion could all be considered loli. Remember, in anime if they don't have K cup tits, they're underage 80% of the time. The other 20% they're still underage anyway because lmao. Cup sizes below D don't exist outside of childrens wear after all, it only makes sense that any female with such a diminuitive bust as a C cup is under 18. Imagine not developing lol lmao. Yes I am extremely bitter about this.

21st Century Pipkin Man

rabbit's foot, vomit drawer
What the fuck? Why is this being posted on his PL? What the fuck are those retards doing???
I fully believe what someone (Azehara?) speculated a few pages ago: All NijiEN Livers' social media is under siege, under lockdown, and all Tweets and what have you need to go through a manager first.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom