"Y-You can't do this to me... YOU KNOW HOW MUCH I'VE SACRIFICED?!!"Magni Dezmond

Nijisanji declares Total Retard War on Dokibird

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Found this screenshot on 4chan.
Im so confused. Why would Fulgur's PL tweet anything if she was going to make a post anyways? And why is she making a member only post for this?
Im starting to believe they're just milking the memberships before everything explode. Niji talents are the most retarded dumbasses ever

Last edited:

niggaphil

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter

Hwoarang

Fulgur may be retarded but it just shows that he's a good friend. Not the first time he tried to help somebody. In his duet cover with Millie, Millie herself revealed that he tried to offer to contribute more than half of the cover budget. She first said that in her membership stream before finally revealing it in her public streams.

Also, I'm still not sure that Millie is a bully herself, considering that Fulgur hinted that because of that discord leak, he wanted to graduate immediately, but she made him stay, which led to several collabs with her early in his career, leading to schizos on 4chan shipping them together.

The Rratarded Alt

Fulgur may be retarded but it just shows that he's a good friend.
:dokibirdWhat: yeah okay, buddy. I'm sure Doki agrees with this statement.

niggaphil

leading to schizos on 4chan shipping them together.
Just like mike cat and mfmf, they are perfect match for two fatasses!!!! :dokiSmug:

The Chink

I mean for all the time Elira's left eye is sealed until the outfit on last April which is a month after Zaion's termination.

It was in the lore all along

The Rratarded Alt

Latte'Ninba

God is dead. You aren't. Keep running.
Early Adopter
Something something NijiRrats thriving, blah blah all out retardation. Other meme references to the discord leak here.

I mean the big rrat list there makes some sense actually, though the whole part where they're villains who were trying to "finish Selen off" in the hospital seems a bit much.

if the clique is filling out as an entire managerial branch desperate to cover their own asses then a chunk of the absolutely rushed brain dead dumbassery of statements and whatnot sort of fits, along with all the manager problems and favoritism I suppose. Though that seems to conflict with how well Nina got on with them wouldn't it? Unless she was just REALLY fucking good at pretending. You could argue maybe she had no clue about it and avoided all the wrath by giving up and ducking her head down while she got along well enough with some of the other people. Still seems at odds with the project issues or anything else we've heard from multiple people. That or maybe the clique only managed themselves and the rest were managed by the type of assclowns they've been putting ads out for recently.
Also I dunno why anyone would take anything officially stated at face value by this point. Niji has a constant history now of "breaks" later shown to be likely suspensions and these dumb fucks have been tripping over their feet constantly for days now.

Fulgur may be retarded but it just shows that he's a good friend. Not the first time he tried to help somebody. In his duet cover with Millie, Millie herself revealed that he tried to offer to contribute more than half of the cover budget. She first said that in her membership stream before finally revealing it in her public streams.

Also, I'm still not sure that Millie is a bully herself, considering that Fulgur hinted that because of that discord leak, he wanted to graduate immediately, but she made him stay, which led to several collabs with her early in his career, leading to schizos on 4chan shipping them together.
"Good friends" in Nijisanji in the last couple days according to some fem-brit (Not proctor) has meant "This chick tried to kill her self, and she fucked everything up for us. What a cunt! I can't believe I supported her ever." so I'm a bit hesistant to think anyone's being up front about anything if they're on the damage control side.

Last edited:

Hwoarang

:dokibirdWhat: yeah okay, buddy. I'm sure Doki agrees with this statement.
What's that supposed to mean?

Just like mike cat and mfmf, they are perfect match for two fatasses!!!! :dokiSmug:
Don't know if they are still fat. Millie's video of her being fat was from 2016, and in the handcam stream in 2021 seemed to show that she already slimmed down at that point, though because she accidentally showed her skin she edited the vod. Don't know about Fulgur though. Damn I thought I saved the screenshot of that post of her showing her arm. I can't find it anymore as I was about to post it.

Early Adopter
But on the other hand its probably smarter than we think cause if it comes from his pl account we know it wasnt written by the manager, so its probably true.

lolwatagain

Something something NijiRrats thriving, blah blah all out retardation. Other meme references to the discord leak here.

I mean the big rrat list there makes some sense actually, though the whole part where they're villains who were trying to "finish Selen off" in the hospital seems a bit much.

if the clique is filling out as an entire managerial branch desperate to cover their own asses then a chunk of the absolutely rushed brain dead dumbassery of statements and whatnot sort of fits, along with all the manager problems and favoritism I suppose. Though that seems to conflict with how well Nina got on with them wouldn't it? Unless she was just REALLY fucking good at pretending. You could argue maybe she had no clue about it and avoided all the wrath by giving up and ducking her head down while she got along well enough with some of the other people. Still seems at odds with the project issues or anything else we've heard from multiple people. That or maybe the clique only managed themselves and the rest were managed by the type of assclowns they've been putting ads out for recently.
Also I dunno why anyone would take anything officially stated at face value by this point. Niji has a constant history now of "breaks" later shown to be likely suspensions and these dumb fucks have been tripping over their feet constantly for days now.

"Good friends" in Niji sanji in the last couple days according to some fem-brit (Not proctor) has meant "This chick tried to kill her self, and she fucked everything up for us. What a cunt! I can't believe I supported her ever." so I'm a bit hesistant to think anyone's being up front about anything if they're on the damage control side.
I was thinking that management was either retarded or someone was trying pull an S-Train and turn the entire EN branch into his harem, but Clique management makes just as much sense.

Coincidentally, this amount of time will be around 2-4 weeks, and then Kurosanji will decide to terminate her for reasons.

The Rratarded Alt

But on the other hand its probably smarter than we think cause if it comes from his pl account we know it wasnt written by the manager, so its probably true.
He could have made a voice tweet.

niggaphil

Yeah, he still failed to explain why he wants to post in this account. Is this new KuroEN big brain strategy to tell us that Scarle will get shitcanned in the future, so we could be prepared and create less controversy? :dokiSmug:

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
So a couple days ago, when the screenshots leaks from scarle and aster came out. The nijisister defence force excuse was " no way they would use their vtuber names for private discussions " . Well fuck me, this just proved they use their vtuber names for private discussions. And all of a sudden Scarle needs a break for her own mental. Im convinced these screenshots were real at this point.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
What the actual fuck is going on in Nijisanji? Bros I don't feel too good about this, it feels... like the calm before the storm, like some real SHIT is gonna go down in the next month.
That bit about lolicon persecution seems specifically included to get the nonces on /vt/ howling, I'm suspicious at best.
Now that I think of it, NijiEN doesn't have a single loli now do they?

Early Adopter
He could have made a voice tweet.
Will probably get deleted.
This is one method bypasses bullshit and has enough deniability.

The Rratarded Alt

Me after being subjected to Nijisanji's stupidity

Hwoarang

Now that I think of it, NijiEN doesn't have a single loli now do they?
What about Millie? The only contrast is she doesn't have a loli voice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom