"I never really leave you guys. I'm always sitting there. Right there. Right below your ribcage"Dizzy Dokuro

Nijisanji declares Total Retard War on Dokibird

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bronze

Doki's behavoir through this makes me doubt the BPD diagnosis. Having the decorum and emotional control to stay silent, get her lawyers approval on statements, and continously try to seperate in a non-dramatic manner isn't what BPD's do. Not even saying she did the self-diagnosis shit, psychologists can just be shit as well.
Medicines most likely. I don't think any decent doctor's sending an attempted patient home without them.
In all seriousness, it's so absurd that Niji has decided to terminate Scarle like this. She didn't even do anything. Hearting a Youtube comment gets you outed now?

Why are they doing this?
She didn't do anything that we know of. Hearting that comment may be done after something's happened between her and management.

niggaphil

Hwoarang

In all seriousness, it's so absurd that Niji has decided to terminate Scarle like this. She didn't even do anything. Hearting a Youtube comment gets you outed now?

Why are they doing this?
I'm guessing most of the hearted comments are made by bots. There were rrats that the heart comments were actually botted. In Millie's early streams, she used to heart a lot of comments in her vods and that was before she opened her membership, though it was suspected that it could have been done by bots, or by managers themselves considering the current situation.

JackWhite

Honestly the longer this goes on the more concerned I am that something bad happened to her (Not just that she quit or she was fired). Who knows what process Niji has for when someone gets terminated but I would think the quickest and easiest thing to do would be to delete the stream reservations. Hopefully we are just getting way ahead of ourselves.

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
Update that no one asked for:
Shes also lost over 30k subs in the last few days.

500k celebration its becoming a real possibility with each passing day.
View attachment 63773
She may be able to join the illustrious few who have gotten to celebrate losing 100k subscribers, joining another well-known figure who also pretends to be a fictional woman:
unnamed.jpg

fortnitesmasherX

I'm guessing most of the hearted comments are made by bots. There were rrats that the heart comments were actually botted. In Millie's early streams, she used to heart a lot of comments in her vods and that was before she opened her membership, though it was suspected that it could have been done by bots, or by managers themselves considering the current situation.
Then this makes even less sense. Why would a manager heart those comments?

dragoonkain3

1707892660308.png

Supposed insider in /vt/, in the rrat continuation thread.

Believe of it what you will, but I'm heading to bed as I have work tomorrow.

Belle Delphine's Armpit

🎨🐿️🔮🧟‍♀🦚🍂📜🔨☔

Watch as those censored discord messages they showed on stream are Elira's lol.

fortnitesmasherX

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
View attachment 63775

Yea he says it JUST NOW as if talent being manager is not that important
Fake and gay but has high probability because nijirrat

Dawifet

I love my dumb dorky nephilim
Namirin's Husband
The hype for Scarle's stream is unreal. 3.9K people waiting for almost two hours. I bet this stream is going to be fucking amazing when it starts!!!:gurawave::Zaion-HAHAFAYAH:
How very optimistic of you, at this point it's an IF not a WHEN

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
View attachment 63775

This makes it sound less like Elira is a manager and more like she's Emperor Palpatine. There's no way they'd give an obviously biased talent this much power, right? Right???

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer

Why are they doing this?
When people or companies detonate innocent people tend to be caught in the blast zone. Given that Doki is going the nuclear route, we are going to see a lot more of this when she sends the next salvo.

niggaphil

This makes it sound less like Elira is a manager and more like she's Emperor Palpatine. There's no way they'd give an obviously biased talent this much power, right? Right???
Do not underestimate the KuroEN. Anything is possible in KuroEN
We have to expect the worst outcome
:dokiSmug::dokiSmug::dokiSmug:

Militante

Multiple other rrats breeding inside that thread.

Did Elira really get into that many sponsorships out of the total pool?
And how does this compare to hololive sponsored performances?

Hwoarang

View attachment 63775

What about the accidental discord leak in Nina's sponsored collab stream with Ethyria before? Something about timing her tweets to gain traction? Wasn't she talking wtih a manager there? /vt/ had screenshots of that accidental discord leak. Forgot the name of the manager but he had a chinese surname.

Bronze

View attachment 63775

Mediator stuff is plausible, but i can't see her throwing herself into the fire that was the 15 min statement. That decision at least must have come from higher, so not sure how much control she has over projects and talents that will participate.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
View attachment 63775

Funny how this sekrit info only comes to light now... when public opinion is already against her and everyone suspects her...

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur
And how does this compare to hololive sponsored performances?
Pretty sure from Discord leaks (thanks Bae), they choose to take sponsorships or not and everyone is asked by management. For smaller things, anyway. The bigger collabs with like physical locations seem to depend, but probably lean a bit more towards Myth.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom