"I love being toxic"Nanashi Mumei

Nijisanji declares Total Retard War on Dokibird

Status
Not open for further replies.

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
So Ren posted a single red heart on Twitter. About 10 minutes later posted a "happy valentines day" reply to that post. Deleted the thread. I didnt get to archive.

But yeah. Scarle is out. We will get confirmation of this 2-4 weeks from now.

1707890928983.png

niggaphil

So Ren posted a single red heart on Twitter. About 10 minutes later posted a "happy valentines day" reply to that post. Deleted the thread. I didnt get to archive.

any archives?

frz

flipfloping bitchass
1707890937976.png

1707890967579.png

New tweet changed the heart color
Hey wanna reloop something, the apostrophe changed from straight to curly after it was "fixed"

Attachments

• 1707890956185.png
    1707890956185.png
    26.1 KB · Views: 29

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
I have a feeling that every single tweet coming from EN has to be approved by management.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter

View attachment 63763
IT BEGINS
IMG_20240214_111226.jpg

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Of course it's the same roon that brought in a bunch of drama on Bettel's birthday because some fags didn't like avocados or balut, necessitating sensitivity readers in the big anni/birthday projects because people were scared of another shitstorm.
Archive

Imagine this big of a god damn fag, god really is merciful, because anything less than ABSOLUTE MERCY would've blasted this creature from the earth with lightning.

I'd like to see the reactions of however many normies proctor has managed to attract and their bewilderment when they see him acting like some sort of sleep-induced grim reaper/oracle.

Seems like kson actually took the "she created holoEN" thing to heart + her saviorfag complex + all the kissassing made she herself think she created the EN scene.....
She went on a 17-hour flight from alabama to tokyo? And she landed into a giant pile of poop that called nijisanji English

Ok fuck off you trash, you're barely even a vtuber anymore why dontcha go facecam some more? "Our vtuber industry" I would've thought vshojo shared more in common with regular twitch retards than actual vtubers... and yes you reaction bros are right I AM ABSOLUTELY MATI RN, I AM FUCKING TIRED OF RANDO GRIFTERS COMMENTING ON THIS WITH NO INSIGHT FUCK ALL OF THEM KSON INCLUDED. :cursedpeko:

Last edited:

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter

View attachment 63763
Damn it, @The Proctor.

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

Continuous Retardation

Ame Gosling
Early Adopter

fortnitesmasherX

In all seriousness, it's so absurd that Niji has decided to terminate Scarle like this. She didn't even do anything. Hearting a Youtube comment gets you outed now?

Why are they doing this?

niggaphil

In all seriousness, it's so absurd that Niji has decided to terminate Scarle like this. She didn't even do anything. Hearting a Youtube comment gets you outed now?

Why are they doing this?
Must be the rogue Luca Mod that leaked the conversation between Scarle, Luca, and Aster.

Since KuruEN could not fired Luca, and also being sexist in prefering terminating the female vtubers (selen, zaion, and yugo). I am not surprised that they choose Scarle to be the matyr and put on the chopping board.

God damn now i realised KuroEN management is god damn sexist :dokiSmug::dokiSmug:

PassiveUnaggressive

Early Adopter

frz

Why are they doing this?
too early to calls it termination, she might have overslept or whatever
Or she might have used the excuse that she lost "back access to phone" to not retweet the elira comment and she's committing to the kayfabe
expect hospital tweet in 72 hours

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
and yes you reaction bros are right I AM ABSOLUTELY MATI RN, I AM FUCKING TIRED OF RANDO GRIFTERS COMMENTING ON THIS WITH NO INSIGHT FUCK ALL OF THEM KSON INCLUDED. :cursedpeko:
1707891796726.png

Hola senor, you drop this, si? mad at the internet.png

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
choose Scarle to be the matyr and put on the chopping board
Yeah, because martyrs are always wonderful for PR, Yeah, that tracks, i beleeb.

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter
Update that no one asked for:
Shes also lost over 30k subs in the last few days.

500k celebration its becoming a real possibility with each passing day.
1707892039766.png

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
, she might have overslept or whatever
For 3 hours.
Skipping 2 streams.
After her hearting antiniji comment.

Uh-huh

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter