"I also said 'I like nuts!' out loud while I'm walking around crowded places"Ayunda Risu

Nijisanji declares Total Retard War on Dokibird

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist

Jean Valjean

Brimming with salt
It's officially been two hours. The member's stream is still not live. The public stream is supposed to be going live. Four, five thousand people are watching a static image of a Scarle plushie without even prechat to let off steam because management has apparently disabled that. I'm done with Scarle-watch for tonight. I'm going to bed, otherwise I won't be awake tomorrow. All I can say is, I wish her well.

1707883354681.png

Militante

Psielite

That Guy Over There

It's time to Moom

Horo7618

No one in particular

lolwatagain

Psielite

It's officially been two hours. The member's stream is still not live. The public stream is supposed to be going live. Four, five thousand people are watching a static image of a Scarle plushie without even prechat to let off steam because management has apparently disabled that. I'm done with Scarle-watch for tonight. I'm going to bed, otherwise I won't be awake tomorrow. All I can say is, I wish her well.

View attachment 63743
Still nothing on Xter either.

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag

View attachment 63743
Guys, I'm scared to sleep.

I'm gonna be laughing my ass off if she gets booted just as Proctor goes to sleep

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur

Brapfiend

Perhaps ironically, being the first person to torch their Niji career in support of Doki would put them in a prime position to kickstart a successful indie career, due to the amount of eyes on the situation right now and the positive reception you'd get from everyone outside the ndf bubble. My gut is Scarle isn't going to go that far though

chihirogumi

Her thumbnail is a message, she's seen and experienced things no other liver should have.

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
What do you think long-arm statutes are for? They can fail to appear in the case, but that means you can get a default judgement against them. International enforcement/perfection of judgments is highly likely to be available as well.
You cut off the caveat i put at the end there. I would qualify Long Arm Statues which are a crapshoot and depend on the phase of the moon as much as anything concrete (mostly to do with establishing minimal contact) as sneaky bullshit.

And honestly there are better ways then relying on an unreliable statuette though in this case it might be their best and only bet.
Doki's behavoir through this makes me doubt the BPD diagnosis. Having the decorum and emotional control to stay silent, get her lawyers approval on statements, and continously try to seperate in a non-dramatic manner isn't what BPD's do. Not even saying she did the self-diagnosis shit, psychologists can just be shit as well.
just because shes quiet about it Publicly does not mean shes taking it well in fact you could argue that means shes taking it worse because as doki shes demonstrated shes perfectly willing to speak up about it

Chances are shes in chat with mumei or mr man or pomu or NAME HERE.

Jean Valjean

Brimming with salt
People have begun tweeting the hashtag #WhereIsScarle, in a similar fashion to the previous #WhereIsSelen. Time is a circle. I fear what I will wake up to.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Inb4 Scarle did a classic Scarle and has been locked out of her house for the last 20 hours

mysticdreamlife

Miia Enjoyer
Proctor ought to set up a Throne so we can send him stuff to keep him awake. Even a 10 minute nap will end up in a graduation announcement.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
Nijisanji management over proctor waiting for him to fall asleep to drop the funniest notice known to men
e5b3ecb377c4e978dd8cde1d510bacb4.jpg

Jean Valjean

Brimming with salt

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom