"Phase Connect but we're not connecting!"Kureiji Ollie

Nijisanji declares Total Retard War on Dokibird

Status
Not open for further replies.

Belle Delphine's Armpit

🎨🐿️🔮🧟‍♀🦚🍂📜🔨☔
Scarle is currently a no-show on her scheduled member stream. Chat has long since been disabled. Will update if anything changes.
They totally would be dumb enough to terminate her over the liked comment and aster drama, all bets are off now

Last edited:

Ben Lurkin

Pomu's position is weird. Was she aware of the bullying? Does she agree with what has been said? I doubt so, and yet she had a long-standing relationship with Elira.
She wasn't aware or didn't think it was too bad, was already too close to the clique (Elira in particular) so it made her up the copium and give them all the benefit of the doubt. Selen's situation made it too real to ignore (I don't think the timeline adds up with her hospitalization, as in, Pomu would've already scheduled the graduation at that point, but still, she's not blind), so that compounded onto her own problems with management even if she wasn't too bullied (from the missed opportunity comment I believe management were doing the sabotaging-talent's-career-as-punishment thing, even to her). So she did what Selen proposed to management, have an amicable graduation and leave each other alone. Since Pomu hadn't been too much trouble and since she's NijiEn's foundation, management were ok with it.
She knew, maybe even engaged in bullying. She got scared of management when the bullying she was seeing done to others was starting to turn against her. She saw the writing on the wall as the Selen thing evolved and decided it would be best to get ahead of the whole thing before whatever she did/saw came out and her reputation went down with the yacht. She couldn't have known exactly the level at which things would collapse, but she could tell it would be bad no matter what. So she got her victory lap and left right before everything came out. At this point, even if bad stuff comes out about her, it'll be seen as being in bad taste (speak ill of the dead or whatever), so it won't stick, and she gets to keep her fans to resurface whenever she wants.

People are saying Kyo is a genious for graduating as it all goes down, but maybe Pomu made the most masterful move of all. Truly the strongest fairy.
For all we know since graduations are scheduled they all (or at least some) are just waiting for their turn to leave. (if Scarle's PL "coming back soon" is anything to go by, for instance)

It might be cope but I'm trying to believe the change of the "vibe" (or her just seeing things for what they were) might have been what led to her leaving. Especially reading her "statement" from last week again.
This tweet (and my own bias because she was my favorite nijiEn all the way from the start) make me lean toward the more optimistic idea, but it would be more interesting if she was involved and managed to get away with it thanks to good foresight and timing.

Bug Eater said:
To be honest I defended Vox and Ike when people first started speculating after Anycolor dropped the bullying allegations, but here we fucking are. Having said that... given all the onstream moments between Pomu and Selen, and the Woo Girls arc, it would be an extreme betrayal if she wasn't at least partially on Doki's side.

Yeah, again I lean toward thinking Pomu didn't know
I'd say that Elira bullying Selen, if that's the accepted narrative, would also seem like a pretty big betrayal (insofar as they were doing the whole "sister" thing. Although I think they dropped it pretty quick, idk, i mostly watched them through clips)
And Pomu might've been stuck in a situation of supporting a coworker she's friendly/has chemistry with, or keeping a long(ish) time friend (who is actively bullying said coworker). Pomu is autistic enough that she might've stayed quiet or even gone in on the bullying to fit in.

plus Selen is only the loudest case, even before this whole thing we were seeing evidence of bullying, from management and other talents. We don't know exactly who were most involved/most affected. Maybe Pomu didn't do anything to Selen, but who knows what were the other cases of bullying, and who they involved.
I'm just writing fanfic at this point, since we'll never know (wouldn't make sense for Pomu to say anything other than her tweet, and other livers/management trying to smear her on their way out to lighten the blame will only make them look even worse. No, it's not out of the question, but it's pretty pointless.)
Again, all this is mostly because I think it's funny to think, if Pomu wanted to get away with something, her graduation timing couldn't have been more perfect.

Last edited:

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur
I am guessing EN management went to shit in 2023 after that one person quit at the end of 2022. New management was probably retarded and got even worse after Zaion got nuked. They started getting moee autistic and selective in how they treated the Livers based on favoritism. As more and more people joined, the problem grew until it finally exploded with this event.

1m in 9 hours? Whoopsie, guess it isn't so negligible, after all, Riku.
foto_no_exif - 2024-02-13T213616.711 (1).jpg

Last edited:

Jean Valjean

Brimming with salt
It has been half an hour since Scarle's member stream was scheduled to start, and she is still not here. As a clipwatcher (I only watch Haachama and Fauna live) I don't know if she's regularly late for stream, but, regardless, half an hour has passed and she is still not here.

lolwatagain

It has been half an hour since Scarle's member stream was scheduled to start, and she is still not here. As a clipwatcher (I only watch Haachama and Fauna live) I don't know if she's regularly late for stream, but, regardless, half an hour has passed and she is still not here.
Others on Twitter who regularly watch her are saying that there's no way she'd stream with chat closed.

She has a public stream in 90 minutes, but I'm sure she'll miss that too.

Belle Delphine's Armpit

🎨🐿️🔮🧟‍♀🦚🍂📜🔨☔
It'd be exceedingly telling (and just more confirmation of everything we've been saying) if they didn't terminate Aster also.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
I would sincerely appreciate it if people could @ me if there are any major Scarle developments.

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
I would sincerely appreciate it if people could @ me if there are any major Scarle developments.
Have you considered just taking power naps for the rest of your life?

Jean Valjean

Brimming with salt

The Rratarded Alt

Live in twenty. Speaks for itself, really.

Japan expects you to shut up about harassment and take it like a bitch. People who speak out are deemed troublemakers. That's likely how they see Scarle, as they did Selen.

FlappyBat

Doki's behavoir through this makes me doubt the BPD diagnosis. Having the decorum and emotional control to stay silent, get her lawyers approval on statements, and continously try to seperate in a non-dramatic manner isn't what BPD's do. Not even saying she did the self-diagnosis shit, psychologists can just be shit as well.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Aside from what Axel said about TBS
Shinri PL gets triggered by this situation because he is an actual lawfag:whatastory:

Male Hag Love!
I’ve been seeing this reappear online. People seem to be rediscovering accusations against Vox Akuma circa a tumblr post made not long after he debuted (like literally 4 days after he debuted. Vox debuted 12/19/21 and this post was made 12/23/21).

View attachment 63711
The original post seems to be gone so only an archive remains. Is any of this real? Is it all bullshit? Who knows. All I know is that this probably isn’t gonna be good for Vox.
This happend right when Luxiem's trailer dropped, there was an outline of it on the farms, but iirc most of it was bullshit and every one of the boys got their dirty laundry unsuccesfuly aired
Early on before his debut, him, Ike and Mysta were cancelled for various reasons, Vox's accusations seemingly came from a spurned fanproject gone bad and most of the "proof" was behind a faggy discord server and old old shit related to an undertale dub (i forgot if it was even confirmed he was the same guy), i think Ike had a bad relationship while Mysta i think had a bad breakup where both parties where assholes at best

https://kiwifarms.st/threads/virtual-youtubers.69525/post-10768891 here is where it all started, with further posts about Mysta and Ike

edit: Corrected Shu to Ike and added the kiwifarm thread link where it all started

dragoonkain3

1707878410298.png

Spiciest rrat I've seen from /vt/. Would explain a lot if true, or even if she was the main mouthpiece between the talents and JP management so she's an assistant manager by proxy. Would make sense why the PR Termination Letter was not only amateur'ish and unnecessarily vitriolic to Selen's character, and also why she volunteered her channel for the reply, if she had a hand in it in the first place.

But of course, absolute zero proof. Then again, it's true that general manager of KuroEN was a KuroID liver, so I wouldn't put it past KuroJP to cut costs and just use their livers as (part-time) managers.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter

Belle Delphine's Armpit

🎨🐿️🔮🧟‍♀🦚🍂📜🔨☔
Spiciest rrat I've seen from /vt/. Would explain a lot if true, or even if she was the main mouthpiece between the talents and JP management so she's an assistant manager by proxy. Would make sense why the PR Termination Letter was not only amateur'ish and unnecessarily vitriolic to Selen's character, and also why she volunteered her channel for the reply, if she had a hand in it in the first place.
Yeah I don't really see why people were/are so resistant to the "talents being managers" rrat, it perfectly explains a lot of this stupid stuff they're doing.

FlappyBat

The Rratarded Alt

View attachment 63731

But of course, absolute zero proof. Then again, it's true that general manager of KuroEN was a KuroID liver, so I wouldn't put it past KuroJP to cut costs and just use their livers as (part-time) managers.
I already came up with this rrat, /vt/. Get your own material.

Maybe Enna, Elira, and Vox ARE NijiEN management.

Haven't people said Noor did managerial shit while she was still a Liver? Maybe they did the same with Elira and Vox.

Gintoki

White Yaksha
Early Adopter
This whole debacle goes to show just how important upper management leadership is. People like to shit on CEOs for doing nothing but sitting in a fancy office all day and collecting a fat paycheck, but they are vital for the success and health of a company. Just look at what has happened to Apple after Steve Jobs died or what a shitshow Amazon has become ever since Jeff Bezos left. The person at the top sets the tone for the entire company.

Yagoo is still very involved and passionate about Hololive. I doubt he's making every single decision, but he has set clear rules and goals for the company so everyone is more or less on the same page. The employees know what is expected from them and what standards they need to maintain.

Riku, on the other hand, seems disinterested at best. His company has stagnated due to no clear vision or goals. Because of this, the employees are left to figure all of that out for themselves but each person has a different idea of what should be done which has lead to the dumpster fire we are currently witnessing.

Every ship needs a captain. Unfortunately, Riku only seems to interested in being the captain of his yacht.

Jean Valjean

Brimming with salt
It has officially been an hour since Scarle's member stream was supposed to go live. She has a public livestream scheduled in an hour. No sign of life on her Twitter, membership posts, or community tab. Definitely shadow suspended. No news on the official Nijisanji end. It's only a matter of time until the end, I think.

Horo7618

No one in particular
It has officially been an hour since Scarle's member stream was supposed to go live. She has a public livestream scheduled in an hour. No sign of life on her Twitter, membership posts, or community tab. Definitely shadow suspended. No news on the official Nijisanji end. It's only a matter of time until the end, I think.
Aster just went live though....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom