"I am cured and traumatized"Ouro Kronii

Nijisanji declares Total Retard War on Dokibird

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nigel Nigerman

Once ya go Nigga, you'll never get bigga.
going back to this because im genuinely fucking retarded i listened to that fucking piece of garbage of a video to check what youre talking about and to no ones surprise fucking vox laughed at the part where he said the MV would be released

timestamp: 5:00
fucking bitch incarnate softly chuckling in the background

timestamp: 11:10

Hey flip, have you ever heard of a q-tip? You know, those small plastic sticks with cottons on both ends? Ya might want to use them on your ears or your urethra as Flips are predisposed to do.

Xuhle

yeah that was on me jumping to conclusions immediately sorry about that
Honestly don't blame you, just like some are also jumping to conclusions for the reposting on Twitter when we know management skin walks whenever they want. So there really nothing we can fully trust from nijisanji.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Hey flip, have you ever heard of a q-tip? You know, those small plastic sticks with cottons on both ends? Ya might want to use them on your ears or your urethra as Flips are predisposed to do.
:whatastory: i fucking assure you the q tip on the urethra one is not a good idea
at all

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Awoogers

NuPerezzorcjunmunospolkos

Certified Autist
Can someone provide a link to Elira's RM account so I don't have to back read. I'm mentally exhausted enough as it is.

Awoogers

something came up on my feed and i cant help but agree on this one alone

remember this femboy doing a charity stream for suicide prevention and mental health? yeah apparently said fucking walrus doesnt remember as well

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
I have defended Vox plenty of times in the past. I think he's a pretty witty guy, great in collabs, oozes charisma.

Alas, he's basically a Bill Murray character. Very funny to watch from afar, but exceptionally punchable when directly in front of oneself.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Last edited:

Xuhle

I have defended Vox plenty of times in the past. I think he's a pretty witty guy, great in collabs, oozes charisma.

Alas, he's basically a Bill Murray character. Very funny to watch from afar, but exceptionally punchable when directly in front of oneself.
Honestly from what we have heard from sayu from the inside he sounded like a good guy as well. Part of me thinks he is more of a snake then a woman is, constantly putting up an act to get close them when you see someone getting good numbers break there legs because your favorited.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

niggaphil

:whatastory: i fucking assure you the q tip on the urethra one is not a good idea
at all
of course, flips use purple dragon dildo to pierce on their urethra! :smugselen:

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
Honestly from what we have heard from sayu from the inside he sounded like a good guy as well. Part of me thinks he is more of a snake then a woman is, constantly putting up an act to get close them when you see someone getting good numbers break there legs because your favorited.
>male vtuber
Please understand.

Xuhle

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
  • Had a legal document sent to Niji and had a signed agreement to not reveal anything in it to parties outside of legal
In her words they PROMISED not to do it, like i told people here on discord PROMISES are not contracts, and as i suspected they went full snakes and used a gentlemen agreement to just fuck her over, their lawyers went "ok we did not sign anything that say we cant so fuck it we ball we have more money anyway"

returntomonke

Unapoligetic sheep enjoyer
It just downed on me
Management blocked the "last cup of coffee" video because it showed "ex-livers" Mysta and Nina.
But in Elira's video, they talk and show an "ex-liver" Selen.
We know that this had to go through management because of this and i find it ironic that this got greenlit instead of Selen's cover.

like fucking pottery.

niggaphil

In her words they PROMISED not to do it, like i told people here on discord PROMISES are not contracts, and as i suspected they went full snakes and used a gentlemen agreement to just fuck her over, their lawyers went "ok we did not sign anything that say we cant so fuck it we ball we have more money anyway"
If this is true and mentioned in future doki's statement, it would be another pr disaster to kurosanji. There would be a lot of snake contracts written by the kuro lawyer to fuck over with the current or future talent who sign it.

But, that only happen if KuroEN will be surviving in 2024.

Besides that, @Scuddle your take on the NijiEN and Riku statement? :dokiSmug:

Trap Supremacy

Your Local Trap (investi)Gator
Early Adopter
Im not even sure you are pretending to be retarded or just is retarded
Pipkun's brain is fried by all the weed he's smoked. I have a begrudging respect for the guy but sometimes he just can't shut up. He gets off on baiting too much.

Zinnaha

Niji and Indie Simp
Can someone provide a link to Elira's RM account so I don't have to back read. I'm mentally exhausted enough as it is.
Fairly sure the only RM/PL account known is a larp as she purged Nova ages ago, but ill definitely check.
It just downed on me
Management blocked the "last cup of coffee" video because it showed "ex-livers" Mysta and Nina.
But in Elira's video, they talk and show an "ex-liver" Selen.
We know that this had to go through management because of this and i find it ironic that this got greenlit instead of Selen's cover.

like fucking pottery.
Shit talking her on the same day and hour as her own stream at that.

niggaphil

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom