"Yo fuck you rich people! Fuck you! Eat the fucking rich!"Mori Calliope

Nijisanji declares Total Retard War on Dokibird

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaddyChill

What the hell is even that!
Early Adopter
Also, I have been doing a bit of NijiSister watching as it all happened. Have a small selection of reactions:

a

a

a

a

a

a

a

a(also check the hidden replies on this one)

a

a

a
tJpYsPt6_o.png

a

I am happy that overall, the numbers prove this, NijiSisters on that level of delusion are a minority. But, they do prove that for a part of the audience, Nijis ploy of using the Livers as meatshields worked: Now they are so busy attacking other fans and pls pls pls do not harass the livers, they don't even think about critiquing the company

Also, just wondering how is anyone here in the Niji Discords? How are they reacting? Heard a wave of people left Pomu-cord shortly after this all happened, but I don't know what exactly lead to that

Boy sure glad almost all of those dipshits disabled the reply function. Wouldn't want to be told how much of a dick rider they are for a black company.

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
Also, just wondering how is anyone here in the Niji Discords? How are they reacting? Heard a wave of people left Pomu-cord shortly after this all happened, but I don't know what exactly lead to that
I haven't delved into it much, but most of the folks in NijiID fancord is more or less understandable of the situations and is either neutral or not siding with the corp.

What I do take notice is that some of them is not really happy with how this new dramas keep on bringing up ID as if this whole stuff is the sole reason ID imploded or something. But again, minority.

I honestly can try to look more into it but probably when I have the time.

niggaphil

I haven't delved into it much, but most of the folks in NijiID fancord is more or less understandable of the situations and is either neutral or not siding with the corp.

What I do take notice is that some of them is not really happy with how this new dramas keep on bringing up ID as if this whole stuff is the sole reason ID imploded or something. But again, minority.

I honestly can try to look more into it but probably when I have the time.
nah, no need to waste your time to look for it. Kurosanji will open another battlefield for ID sooner or later due to their incompetency in order to bring down Dokibirds :dokiSmug:

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
Kyo must be so glad to have gotten out of this mess barely in time.

Nigel Nigerman

Once ya go Nigga, you'll never get bigga.
They will do what they did to ID and KR. Merge it into the main branch and chase the EN talent out of sheer incompetence.
That will tank their stock because Riku said in his apology video that they will fix the EN branch. The investors already sold some of their stocks today meaning confidence for the company is very low. We'll know this week if the freefall continues.

Bronze

I remember the days we laughed at Kyo's graduation. Well, now he's the one laughing

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
nah, no need to waste your time to look for it. Kurosanji will open another battlefield for ID sooner or later due to their incompetency in order to bring down Dokibirds :dokiSmug:
Wait and see, I guess. I know that in ID, at least, the niji fanbase is stonk enough that they bothered enough to make a small event dedicated for the Niji IDs, even though they knew its a waste of effort to the company that forgotten about em.

But at least the one I saw is not as fucked as nijisisters in the twitterspheres, since they knew they already have their hope dashed with ID getting axed, and now the fancord is more or less open for its denizens to share their grievances with the ANYBLACK as a whole.

mysticdreamlife

Miia Enjoyer
KR actually benefitted from it, but it was ID that got the short end of the stick.
To be honest I don't follow NijiKR so wasn't aware of it, all I remember is ID getting shafted on a regular basis to the extent where multiple graduations would get announced. Maybe one day Hana will finally accept she needs to get the hell out of there.

The Scream Guy

Genuinely Mentally Handicapped

Nigel Nigerman

Once ya go Nigga, you'll never get bigga.

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Do I hear chuckles / laughs in the Elira/Vox/Ike video?

Am i going crazy ? wtf.

I'm not really understanding, if Doki was in hospital from Chirstmas, and "all of NijiEN" were trying to contact her to see how she's going, but Doki would have been locked out of her Selen accounts by then, and we know Niji doesn't allow PL accounts, then how did the Talents expect to get in contact with Doki?

Via the 1 manager who is arguing with the Emergency Contact, because you know, Doki's in Hospital ?

Sounds so fake.
going back to this because im genuinely fucking retarded i listened to that fucking piece of garbage of a video to check what youre talking about and to no ones surprise fucking vox laughed at the part where he said the MV would be released

timestamp: 5:00
fucking bitch incarnate softly chuckling in the background

timestamp: 11:10

The Scream Guy

Genuinely Mentally Handicapped

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur

Xuhle

going back to this because im genuinely fucking retarded i listened to that fucking piece of garbage of a video to check what youre talking about and to no ones surprise fucking vox laughed at the part where he said the MV would be released

That was a mhm not a chuckle like sure were looking for anything bad but let's not confuse simple noises that's like saying you can hear Ike going through paper before he spoke.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

On the Elira side i def hear an "mhm" but Vox is pretty undeniable
I get it that they are all 20 somethings and Vox is like 23 at best but come on, nigga didnt turn off his faggy VA mode for a seemingly pre-prepared statement

Awoogers

yeah maybe i was gunning on bitch incarnate too much sorry about that

cant be assed to listen to it on slow speed to scrutinize further but you probably get the point of it now

Xuhle

So what other pl account have made comments? I know of nova but that's it.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

How long till Anykara starts striking some dramafags i wonder
Their rep is already in the shitter, what else can copyright abuse do besides make creators dispute strikes

Awoogers

On the Elira side i def hear an "mhm" but Vox is pretty undeniable
I get it that they are all 20 somethings and Vox is like 23 at best but come on, nigga didnt turn off his faggy VA mode for a seemingly pre-prepared statement
That was a mhm not a chuckle like sure were looking for anything bad but let's not confuse simple noises that's like saying you can hear Ike going through paper before he spoke.
yeah that was on me jumping to conclusions immediately sorry about that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom