"I'm not immune to corruption"Pipkin Pippa

Nijisanji declares Total Retard War on Dokibird

Status
Not open for further replies.

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
Niji isnt a Hipaa entity. vtubing isnt covered by hipaa.
HIPAA is irrelevant. From what i understand, by canadian laws she is basically same as actual employee (contracted for more than a year) with same legal rights.

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur

PassiveUnaggressive

Early Adopter
It's a good time for NijiEN enjoyers to take a break, maybe make it so you see less drama
Untitled.jpg

Look at my home page with my deleted/paused watch history, no crazy recs except for what the algo has already decided to spit out below the subscribed video I watch. I only see drama really, because I come to TVA, as I don't really use twitter at all, try to catch regular watch times for my normal fare, and just look at my subs page for what's new/live

Saelith

inundated retardation
HIPAA is irrelevant. From what i understand, by canadian laws she is basically same as actual employee (contracted for more than a year) with same legal rights.
Plus afaik BC has some more protections towards contractors and subcontractors.

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
While you tards are fighting, Yahoo news reported on Riku's video.

A

Yahoo news (and Yahoo in general) is big in Japan. The comments are a lot of "Selen probably deserved the firing, but there is definitely a larger issue here".
VTuber group 「Shinji」, its overseas group 「NIJISANJI ENANYCOLOR 」, which operates ( Tokyo Metropolitan Area ), released a video on February 13, entitled 「Addressing Your Concerns 」 ( Addressing Concerns ). CompanyTanakashikiThe CEO is performing and apologized for the issue around NIJISANJI EN and explained future responses in English【 View image 】 Japanese translation of video content by editorial department ( 1/2 ) 【 All 4 sheets 】 On the 5th, the company announced the cancellation of the contract for VTuber Selen Tatsuki due to repeated breach of contract. On the 7th, 「 had a very minor impact on the company's performance, 」, which was announced for shareholders. There was a growing voice of criticism about this, including 「 Selen Tatsuki, who downplayed 」 centered on overseas VTuber fans.  CEO Taji apologized for 「 misleading announcements for this shareholder in the video 」. 「 “Using the very minor expression ” has made many feel that they are underestimating the impact of the decontract with Selen and Selen himself. I deeply regret this result and continue to think about how to communicate in English 」.  It was also noted that CEO Tajo pointed out that 「 ANYCOLOR does not provide a environment that keeps the liver's mental health 」. To my driverSlanderThe company took full responsibility for receiving the message and apologized for this. 「I asked 」 to understand that there are some livers from SNS that are temporarily withdrawn.  In addition, regarding the lack of content of NIJISANJI EN, 「 」, which has been instrumental in recruiting people for the past year, etc. <TAG1>, and explained that we will continue to work on new content. He announced that he will continue to support NIJISANJI EN's rivals to meet the expectations of fans.

frz

It's a good time for NijiEN enjoyers to take a break, maybe make it so you see less drama
View attachment 63648
Look at my home page with my deleted/paused watch history, no crazy recs except for what the algo has already decided to spit out below the subscribed video I watch. I only see drama really, because I come to TVA, as I don't really use twitter at all, try to catch regular watch times for my normal fare, and just look at my subs page for what's new/live
You can just use holodex you know. It can let you watch niji content only. You can filter out the nijijp content too probs. And the clips ui of holodex dont show comments.

That being said half of niji clippers quitted and most of the livers arent streaming. Maybe it's finally time for you to check out phase.

PassiveUnaggressive

Early Adopter

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
I've previously rrated that Omega switched from Hololive to Nijisanji, causing Nijisanji's 2023 problems.

This rrat was, of course, wrong, as recently demonstrated by @frzned.

My new rrat is that after WACTOR had to downsize, some former WACTOR management ended up with Nijisanji.

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
I actually noticing something about Riku's video
This is how you are supposed to bow in Japan
Japanese-people-bowing.jpg

business-people-bowing-to-each-other-D6B31R.jpg

Your hands are either supposed to be in front of you or to the side
But at all time riku has his hand towards his back.
Is he actually just disrepecting them the whole time and doing a reluctant bow

There are different degrees of bowing in Japan given the situation. What's in your first picture would be something similar to greeting a "senpai" for the first time (I'm guessing that photo is of new hires to a company meeting the existing employees). What's in the second photo is more like meeting someone on your same social level. The full hands-at-side, 90-degree bow Riku did is a genuine businessman "I fucked up" bow. Here's an example I found from an article about athletes who got caught sleeping with prostitutes.

4F3C187500000578-0-image-a-112_1534767286287.jpg

And here's executives from a Mitsubishi branch that got busted falsifying test data.

b-mitsubishi-a-20171126.jpeg

Whether the bow is sincere, I don't know, but it matched what Japanese businessmen are expected to do when they've screwed up and are offering an apology.

lolwatagain

Okay, so you're just a troll trying to stir the pot, and didn't bother reading the image or the link despite asking for it. Got it.
He's right. HIPAA only covers specific entities, specifically health care providers, health plans, health clearinghouses and the business associates of those entities (think research). Employers aren't covered by HIPAA unless they're hybrid entities that self-insure employees.

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Okay, so you're just a troll trying to stir the pot, and didn't bother reading the image or the link despite asking for it. Got it.
This nigga was unaware about Pipkun's antics :marinesmug:

DelusionTree

Early Adopter
This privacy debate is kind of dumb, nobody is getting sued for that.
There isn't much expectation of privacy when you're exchanging correspondence with corporate lawyers when dozens upon dozens of people are going to be reading it including executives.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
This privacy debate is kind of dumb, nobody is getting sued for that.
There isn't much expectation of privacy when you're exchanging correspondence with corporate lawyers when dozens upon dozens of people are going to be reading it including executives.
NDA tho

Bernkastel

Mori's pet cat
Who will be the first Luxiem member to dip below 1 million subs?

UberSoldat

There are different degrees of bowing in Japan given the situation. What's in your first picture would be something similar to greeting a "senpai" for the first time (I'm guessing that photo is of new hires to a company meeting the existing employees). What's in the second photo is more like meeting someone on your same social level. The full hands-at-side, 90-degree bow Riku did is a genuine businessman "I fucked up" bow. Here's an example I found from an article about athletes who got caught sleeping with prostitutes.

View attachment 63649

And here's executives from a Mitsubishi branch that got busted falsifying test data.

View attachment 63650

Whether the bow is sincere, I don't know, but it matched what Japanese businessmen are expected to do when they've screwed up and are offering an apology.
Let's not forget one of the more famous examples

MrProcessor

Soldier of Godrick

DanchousLoyalHamu

Gyudon is tasty
Eliras PL account (still privated/locked currently) has changed its bio to say “I’m Sorry”
IMG_2560.jpeg
Not sure if any other PL accounts for niji livers (that are still in the company) have changed anything, but at the very least Eliras PL has.

Who will be the first Luxiem member to dip below 1 million subs?
Probably Ike, but he’s technically already below 1mil since he is at 982k subs as of writing this. I think it’d take too long for Vox to dip below 1mil.

DelusionTree

Early Adopter
Those things are usually written favoring the drafting party, may already be void after the firing in this case and there has to be a desire to enforce the thing otherwise its just piece of paper.

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
Eliras PL account (still privated/locked currently) has changed its bio to say “I’m Sorry”
View attachment 63656
I feel like that's pure bullshit, she probably did it so she doesn't get harassed if niji goes to shit, unless she sinks the yacht I won't believe her. For now her clique being a thing is far more believable than whatever comes out of her.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
Those things are usually written favoring the drafting party, may already be void after the firing in this case and there has to be a desire to enforce the thing otherwise its just piece of paper.
Nda was drafted clearly AFTER firing and as Doki was lawyering up, by her new lawyer, and by the looks of it to sue for damages, as stated in termination notice, and there is clear desire to enforce it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom