Status
Not open for further replies.

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
Ah yes, Assmongoloid, the most enlightened intellectual of our age.
He's not entrenched in vtubing sphere (yet, he's getting down here), so he can voice opinions by face value, which is really valuable.

chihirogumi

Fuck, I'm using it all the time.
If you're black or a white southerner, I don't care, but chances are if you say it online, you're some soybeard/dangerhair crackerlib from the north and should castrate yourself.

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy

frz

He's not entrenched in vtubing sphere (yet, he's getting down there), so he can voice opinions by face value, which is really valuable.
he's also entrenched in some of the shitiest take known to man
And also since this is pipkun, he might have misquoted asmongold for an argument.

USS IOWA

If you're black or a white southerner, I don't care, but chances are if you say it online, you're some soybeard/dangerhair crackerlib from the north and should castrate yourself.
I'm actually from SEA but my great-great grandfather was from Louissiana

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
He's not entrenched in vtubing sphere (yet, he's getting down there), so he can voice opinions by face value, which is really valuable.
I mean he's the same guy who went "Niji bad, therefore ALL AGENCIES BAD, NIJI IS IDOL CULTURE, IDOL CULTURE BAD". No, the guy is just a grifter that reacts to shit and gives uninformed takes to his underage fans for clout.

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
Bets on how nuclear the counter salvo will be? I am not legal, bro, but I imagine Niji breaking the legal agreement to keep things quiet allows Selen to post a lot more information publicly. I'm almost certain that what was discussed in those private calls was much worse than they let on.

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur
They should try not appropriating people's hertitages.

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
I mean he's the same guy who went "Niji bad, therefore ALL AGENCIES BAD, NIJI IS IDOL CULTURE, IDOL CULTURE BAD". No, the guy is just a grifter that reacts to shit and gives uninformed takes to his underage fans for clout.
This is exactly why it's valuable. He's a kind of a normie shapshot. So if he says "i smell bullshit" even while uninformed, we have some representation of general normie public opinion.

Bronze

I'm curious about Vox. Didn't Sayu state he was ok? Because at this point he really doesn't look like. Or do i misremember?

God's Strongest Dragoon

when's the legal thing dated?
Holy fuck, you're reaching so hard you could give a handjob to Riku in Japan with that distance. We have already covered the circumstances of that. In regards to any and all complaints regarding harassment of fellow livers, the date of the signing of the legal agreement is 100% irrelevant because that information is protected under PIPEDA. In regards to everything else in the document, we've already discussed like a dozen pages back how these confidentiality agreements are presented. They would not have access to that doc presented by Doki's party at all unless they had already signed the confidentiality agreement.

What's next? You're going to claim that "have we considered that the laws and circumstances changed because it's a leap year?" I get playing Devil's Advocate but good lord, please actually attempt to research the shit you're arguing because I'm convinced you're devolving from a quadroon to a full blown negro.

frz

This is exactly why it's valuable. He's a kind of a normie shapshot. So if he says "i smell bullshit" even while uninformed, we have some representation of general normie public opinion.
again, it's not valuable because we are taking pipkun's word for it, who is not a reliable narrator
I'm like 5 minutes into his reaction and most of it is he shitting on the nijisanji side
:nehgah:
Unless you are a sockpuppet account of pip trying to make him look legit mr. feb 6 2024

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
Holy fuck, you're reaching so hard you could give a handjob to Riku in Japan with that distance. We have already covered the circumstances of that. In regards to any and all complaints regarding harassment of fellow livers, the date of the signing of the legal agreement is 100% irrelevant because that information is protected under PIPEDA. In regards to everything else in the document, we've already discussed like a dozen pages back how these confidentiality agreements are presented. They would not have access to that doc presented by Doki's party at all unless they had already signed the confidentiality agreement.

What's next? You're going to claim that "have we considered that the laws and circumstances changed because it's a leap year?" I get playing Devil's Advocate but good lord, please actually attempt to research the shit you're arguing because I'm convinced you're devolving from a quadroon to a full blown negro.
hey retard, you cant make public information confidential.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
e2: omg it primetime SEA, fuck this
Says Yamanba with "experience in corpo circles" not realizing legal medical papers also contain diagnosis papers, receipts (meant prescriptions*), psych eval, hospital location and other stuff that can be relevant to court aside of "i was in hospital :)"
Genuinly lay off the fucking oil

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
again, it's not valuable because we are taking pipkun's word for it, who is not a reliable narrator
I'm like 5 minutes into his reaction and most of it is he shitting on the Black Company 2024 side
:nehgah:
Unless you are a sockpuppet account of pip trying to make him look legit mr. feb 6 2024
We don't, i actually watched Asmon takes myself (cringe, i know) And i mean first take about termination notice, today stuff - not so much.

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
Says Yamanba with "experience in corpo circles" not realizing legal medical papers also contain diagnosis papers, receipts, psych eval, hospital location and other stuff that can be relevant to court aside of "i was in hospital :)"
Genuinly lay off the fucking oil
You know that giving your job a doctor's note to excuse you from work isnt covered by hippa right? its the same if you hand medical info over to your employer. like say "being too lazy to get a doctor's note so you send your HIV lab results in". i dont have to keep your oopsies secret bc its a voluntary disclosure. hippa or pipeda isn't a magic bullet that means all med records are private always all the time.

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter

At best he's a retard, at worst he's just baitposting. Either way it's not worth it.

Saelith

inundated retardation
So if theyre sharing court docs with talents, did they hire twitter brained morons who binge watch watch legal eagle and drew out their bar certificate in crayon as their legal council?

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
You know that giving your job a doctor's note to excuse you from work isnt covered by hippa right? its the same if you hand medical info over to your employer. like say "being too lazy to get a doctor's note so you send your HIV lab results in". i dont have to keep your oopsies secret bc its a voluntary disclosure. hippa or pipeda isn't a magic bullet that means all med records are private always.
Yea i wont forget to give a note to my workplace next time ill try to kill myself, very smart

Also yes volutary disclosure isnt covered by pipeda but diagnosis, that isnt revealed and probably wont be revealed by doki, and also was specifically protected by pipeda and possibly NDA, is covered (edit:esl moment soz)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom