"Why do the cute ones have to be the rapists?"Tomoe Umari

Nijisanji declares Total Retard War on Dokibird

Status
Not open for further replies.

Limkin

I think I am actually getting brain damage
We shall sacrifice Vox's left nutsack to The Great Yacht to obtain the infinite wisdom of being able to always do worse than even the wildest assumptions

Dawifet

I love my dumb dorky nephilim
Namirin's Husband

Tubedude

This is something I always got curious: after the shitstorm of her termination, info never went around of her, right? You'd suppose raging nijisister would drop her pics and name everywhere. I was working a lot at the time so my reps are undue, forgive me for my ignorance.
There was at least one nijisister that kept making burner alts and posting Zaion/Sayu's home address and shit.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
WHY ARE THEY STILL PUSHING BACK?!?!?!?!? IS THIS EGO? JUST ADMIT YOU DID WRONG AND APOGOLOGIZE LIKE YOU FUCKERS IN NIPLAND ARE SO FOND OF DOING JESUS FUCK.

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag
23758915.jpg

Kalion

:)

mysticdreamlife

Miia Enjoyer
All that is left now is Black Company 2024 have a 24 hour broadcast of Swan Lake

Context: When the Soviet Union collapsed they aired Swan Lake 24/ on all Soviet broadcasts.
Also used whenever they were going to announce their leader kicked the bucket. Quite regular for a while after Brezhnev was kill.

returntomonke

Unapoligetic sheep enjoyer
I am actually convinced that Management leaked those documents to the Elira group, knowing full well they'd react this way, only for Riku to come and do a video that it's not a shit show, and come out as the sanest person in the company, giving him a chance to fire staff and livers for misbehaving and saving some face.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist
To be completely fair, if ALL they had posted was this Riku video, it might be okay, because at least he's admitting some wrong. Giving it lip service, at least.

But it's not credible with everything else. With three big dumps of gasoline on the fire, there's nothing left to salvage.

e: Actually, it's worse now, because it PROVES they know what they did and are doing wrong. Active maliciousness rather than negligence or incompetence.

The Chink

We admit we canceled the ARLive and lack of 3D content.
Buuuuut we are improving the EN management.
We also have planned other game event stream including the upcoming MK event.
Buuuuut it's delayed because f u Selen
You can't make this shit up.
:selenpointandlaugh:

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

DaddyChill

What the hell is even that!
Early Adopter
Just keep trying to suck off your investors there Riku. Don't give a shit about your talent and your fucking management blows ass.

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
I am actually convinced that Management leaked those documents to the Elira group, knowing full well they'd react this way, only for Riku to come and do a video that it's not a shit show, and come out as the sanest person in the company, giving him a chance to fire staff and livers for misbehaving and saving some face.
it wouldn't have to be leaked. Management could show them the relevant portion of the docs for investigative purposes. the accusations could be deemed bullshit by jap legal. etc

Zyklon Mag

God's Strongest Dragoon

That Chuuba Enjoyer

DM me if you have a Ed, Edd n Eddy clip
Early Adopter
Damn, yabs fuel the virtual psych ward.
asdasdassss.png

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter
View attachment 63543
Holobros how we feeling?
Cat-Standing-in-the-Snow-Copy.jpg

I just hope Cover is taking a lot of notes and having lots of closed door meetings with their EN managers to make sure nothing like this happens to them. Take care of the talents, treat them with respect, prioritize their happiness while still maintaining the rules and boundaries so they continue to pump out great content without major controversy and everyone continues to win. I'm happy to let these 2d anime girl-failures milk me of some of my hard-earned sheckles as long as they maintain trust with us the fans and not break the immersion.

I can forgive corporate incompetence, I've fucked up plenty of times at my corpo job that I understand it's often not malicious. I've had to eat my words and take back statements that I thought was right several times, people fuck up. Cover has fucked up plenty of times, but none so far that I've thought was malicious.. just JP corpo things. Anyone who has worked an office job knows not to trust the snakes who fuck shit up and start trouble on purpose. Niji HQ feels like snakes..

I would legit quit watching vtubers if the names were reversed.

edit: Got this song on repeat while reading this thread

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom