"If you are born dumb, then you will grow up dumb!"Enna Alouette

Nijisanji declares Total Retard War on Dokibird

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seoleim

From /vt/ which sounds sensible enough to be a plausible update.
View attachment 63969
That would explain the daph involvement. They are creating their own campaign to counter Doki. Terrible idea, so sounds about right for them. This would be seen as malicious by the overwhelming majority of the Internet and crash their reputation even more, that HQ would allow this. This can't end well for them.

Last edited:

Hwoarang

View attachment 63969
It's kind of impossible to go-on as usual. If anything, I still don't trust them silently suspending their talents. If they suspend their talents, they should announce it instead of leaving their fans oblivious.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
If Organs are contacting streamers then that would make sense that Khyo is talking to Daph. But then what helps does that do? Put more fuel to the NijiEN pyre?
Id laugh if they get a bunch of random e-celebs to run anti-doki autism without any proof of her being menhera or malicious, wasnt Daph orbiting Magni?, did she hang out with other Holostars?
Either way apparently this Daph retard is a well known shitstirrer, so it would be funny if the full wrath of the vtuber autism came down on her because she tried to curry favour for a random nip corpo

thats all assuming this isnt someone talking out of their ass like 99% of /vt/ posts

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur
Id laugh if they get a bunch of random e-celebs to run anti-doki autism without any proof of her being menhera or malicious, wasnt Daph orbiting Magni?, did she hang out with other Holostars?
Either way apparently this Daph retard is a well known shitstirrer, so it would be funny if the full wrath of the vtuber autism came down on her because she tried to curry favour for a random nip corpo

thats all assuming this isnt someone talking out of their ass like 99% of /vt/ posts
Daph and Magni collabed once. It was not well-recieved lol. Daph is a controversial figure and would be a retarded choice. Hope they use her, cuz that would be hilariously stupid.

Hwoarang

Daph and Magni collabed once. It was not well-recieved lol. Daph is a controversial figure and would be a retarded choice. Hope they use her, cuz that would be hilariously stupid.
Who among NijiEN collabed with Daph? I'm not if I recall correctly, but I remember Nina once.

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur
Who among NijiEN collabed with Daph? I'm not if I recall correctly, but I remember Nina once.
Kyo/Quinn, which makes me think she is more on the anti-Niji side, anyway. I don't think Kyo has love for Nijisanji, if I had to guess.

Hwoarang

I don't think Kyo has love for Nijisanji, if I had to guess.
From what I read, he doesn't. I don't watch him, but I've read that he was open about him not staying in Nijisanji before. Basically, he used Nijisanji as a stepping stone to further his career after graduation. He wasn't even there for the long run in the beginning.

JackWhite

View attachment 63969
I find it more likely that some of these influencers would just turn around and expose whoever was trying to get them to dunk on a woman who tried an hero twice. Unless they can find a real scumbag but I don't think such a scumbag would have the audience size or reach to make any difference.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Yeah, i recall that screenshot of her calling white niggas crackers immediatly surfaced on Twitter and any mention of the collab was seemingly shoah-ed right after, wild that she is seemingly currying favour with Niji if that first chatlog is real, random asian chick with BPD tries offing herself twice and her response is "yeah, uh, they might sue totes"

Hwoarang

Yeah, i recall that screenshot of her calling white niggas crackers immediatly surfaced on Twitter and any mention of the collab was seemingly shoah-ed right after, wild that she is seemingly currying favour with EN if that first chatlog is real
wasn't there also a clip of her favoring Taiwan over China? If true, she's based for that.

has this screenshot been posted here before? Comments say not to believe it, despite the fact that the subreddit has been bombarded with hate (rightfully so) against the management.

frz

The two I looked at for English and over sea project managers they are certainly better then the one we saw for the Canadian one we saw the other day.

10 years and a native English speaker for one and 3 years and native English speaker for the other.
counterpoint: one of them we know they are paying shit wage for (the 3 years one) from the other nijisanji thread.
I buy this if only that the thought of Fishman being directly responsible for the death of NijiEN is FUCKING HILARIOUS. Thinking the Turret LARPing, Dog-bed sleeping, autistic keychain grabbing Goober Canadian CEO could be responsible for causing the loss of 19% of the stock price of the 2nd biggest vTuber agency is just.......so fucking hilarious.
:selenpointandlaugh:

Disagree. The best case scenario would be to have a very intense internal investigation of what exactly happened at that branch since inception, make the results public, and also very publicly sack anyone who is guilty of malfeasance. That'd be the only thing at this point that could restore brand trust in a majority of the public they could potentially win back.
Best I can do is throw doki under the bus again - riku
Like I said before, she shitstirred against kpop stans. The collective autism of vtube fan is nothing compared to kpopstans. Shit wouldnt faze her.
That being said, while she's a shitstirring chink, Daph has been fairly reasonable in her assessment of things (at least to my knowledge of her). If she actually gets the full picture I can see her turn coat and shit on them instead.

Negzana

Laidho

Avalon's Most Wanted
View attachment 63969
An expose on who?

The first paragraph makes no sense. We already know the ones that ran off to Nux, Khyo, and FalseEyeD don't hold positive sentiments for Nijisanji. If anything, those particular guys are on the hate train, especially FalseEyeD's own expose in April. I highly doubt anyone connected to Nux, like Charlie and Mutahar, would suddenly flip their stance. Unless they plan to use literal whos to """expose""" Doki, it's all fucking meaningless.

I guess they can use that token black homosexual character on twitter, but he's less than useless.

DelusionTree

Early Adopter
View attachment 63969
I believe this in part because idol companies in Japan have allegedly used tabloids and influencers in their PR gay ops against rival companies and former talent/employees.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter

Jean Valjean

Brimming with salt
Not everything can happen all at once. We won't know if anything rratted in the thread is true for a while. Nijisanji may be stupid but the speed of which everything happened the previous few days kind of skewed a lot of people's perspectives, mine included (I was really impatient the past couple days), and even they aren't stupid enough to make the worst decision, in public, time and time again within just the span of a couple of days. It's been said previously that the Riku announcement could have been much worse. I suppose we are in the middle of a bit of a lull in the storm, and my understanding of the normiesphere (read: Reddit) is that they've started to calm down and yell amongst themselves to stop rratting and believing random screenshots or /vt/ threads - in other words, things there are returning to normal. Hell, for all we know Niji has really decided to shut up.

Seoleim

An expose on who?

The first paragraph makes no sense. We already know the ones that ran off to Nux, Khyo, and FalseEyeD don't hold positive sentiments for Nijisanji. If anything, those particular guys are on the hate train, especially FalseEyeD's own expose in April. I highly doubt anyone connected to Nux, like Charlie and Mutahar, would suddenly flip their stance. Unless they plan to use literal whos to """expose""" Doki, it's all fucking meaningless.

I guess they can use that token black homosexual character on twitter, but he's less than useless.
What if NijiEN management in their utter retardation and seething autism , leaks the document that Doki sent? All her dark thoughts and shit laid bare for the whole Internet to pick apart. That would be awful for her and hurt her so much. It's such a dumb idea that I wouldn't put it past Niji right now.

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
View attachment 63969
WHAT PROJECTS????!!!!!!:Vesper-UNHINGED:
I don't fully believe the grand whatever shit but having a talent moonlight as a manager is something broke ass companies or cheap ass companies do. Niji falls in the later and Im sure at the start it might've been great for everyone.
What's better than to have a friendly face you trust be your manager? All was good until the cunt tendencies awakened and then all went to shit. If you really want to test someone give them power and the abily to enrich themselves easily.
It might be bs in the end but I find it odd how elira always seemed to end up in everything when other talents surpased her in popularity.

I look forward to the next retarded move by niji. I hope they do clean house hard just to see what ends up being true by who gets graduated.

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru
You bastards :BijouBijou:
No more 20 pages of pure rrats please and good night

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom