"Ostriches are amazing, they can run at Mach-60Km for a whole hour!"Sakura Miko

NEXAS: The Kick Sweatshop for Vtubers!

Tightpinch

there's a high chance that he's involved with development of Ailis (A.I Vtuber from IZUMO)

I joined IZUMO last month!
I think I'm a creator who has thought a lot about creator economy, but when I first heard about the idea from Mr. Oyu, it sounded so interesting that I couldn't stop smiling and joined immediately.

Not only the cute Ailis, but also PJ is planning to do something huge in this area with the highest perspective in the world, so keep your eyes peeled!
@IZUMOofficial

His comments on Wactor and the KuroEn implosion

Looking at the NIJISANJI EN situation, do you see it as an opportunity or a threat? Either way, the era of the EN VTuber market is about to change.

There have been too many cases of companies from Japan challenging the global VTuber market that have gone down in flames due to poor talent management.
We need to realize and unlearn the fact that Japanese talent management methods are not the global standard at all, but rather an anomaly.

Archivist edit: Quick archive of embedded tweets

Last edited by a moderator:

Laidho

Avalon's Most Wanted
What a strange world. A Nousagi watcher starting his vtuber platform/agency. I hope he poaches the disaster of a SEA Monkey for his initial wave. It will be hilarious.

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru
I am going to apply :BijouBijou:
IT cant be worse than existing in Argentina

Laidho

Avalon's Most Wanted

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

His comments on Wactor and the KuroEn implosion

For someone who was somehow a bean-counter or otherwise tangentially involved in the earlier vtuber industry attempts, his EN site meant to be a mission statement was so cartoonishly wrong its baffling to find out he is someone who has been aware of the scene for that long and not a complete and utter noob

ex_lurker

Apparently, the CEO of Anilive (the alternative to youtube / twitch they are partnering with) was one of the cofounders of PRISM Project:
This passion led to my desire to start a business in this field, and in 2021 I started VTuber agency "PRISM Project." As a producer, I was involved in all character design and talent audition processes before the acquisition by SONY in 2022

Nigel Nigerman

is the virtual reincarnation of George Floyd.

Nenélove

Cured and Medicated
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

wrp

Tightpinch

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
I'm not sure what'll be funnier, if this takes off and then crashes in a massive fireball, or if it detonates on the airstrip without ever getting off the ground.

Nenélove

Cured and Medicated
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

God's Fattest Moojisan

Don't watch Vtubers, do hard drugs. Better for you

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
So as of now, dude is in superposition. He have some legitimacy because he's somewhat known industry orbiter with some positive references, but his presentations and actions are on the Leni Andronicos lower-than-tourist knowldge levels. Propbably outsourced to random pajeets as usual?

Nenélove

Cured and Medicated
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
So as of now, dude is in superposition. He have some legitimacy because he's somewhat known industry orbiter with some positive references, but his presentations and actions are on the Leni Andronicos lower-than-tourist knowldge levels. Propbably outsourced to random pajeets as usual?
Essentially.
Just some tard who saw easy money and will either crash and burn or just fade away into obscurity.

Atlas

This has so many red flags. Filian is retarded for associating her name with this.

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag
What a strange world. A Nousagi watcher starting his vtuber platform/agency. I hope he poaches the disaster of a SEA Monkey for his initial wave. It will be hilarious.

I'll be laughing my ass off if later on it's revealed that DN is involved in this on some capacity.

Nenélove

Cured and Medicated
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Filian is retarded
I agree.
I'll be laughing my ass off if later on it's revealed that DN is involved in this on some capacity.
Pinoylord said that he was brought on as an adviser for several (((agencies))) so I wouldn't doubt it. I can think of plenty of money-hungry morons who don't give a shit about the industry who look up "vtuber", find his videos, and think he's some kind of genius. He even said in one stream with a couple of his dramafag friends that they could all do that shit, as if being a dramafag equals knowing how to run an agency.

It's fucking stupid, like asking a random journo who reported on a nuclear powerplant meltdown about nuclear physics, but it only takes a bigger idiot with less knowledge to fall for it.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Apparently, the CEO of Anilive (the alternative to youtube / twitch they are partnering with) was one of the cofounders of PRISM Project:
An Alabaman family tree with connections to the Habsburgs is less incestuous than this project.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
This has so many red flags. Filian is retarded for associating her name with this.
She'll be fine. Her and Punkalopi are only credited as guest speakers (archive) rather than giving a more official-looking endorsement, so if they get any pushback when this falls apart they can just say they were consulted for advice and leave it at that.

Top Bottom