"I can never say no to trains"Ren Zotto

NEXAS: The Kick Sweatshop for Vtubers!

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Very weird wonder if Lopi and Filian have any more involvement beyond guest lectures

Laidho

Avalon's Most Wanted
Very weird wonder if Lopi and Filian have any more involvement beyond guest lectures
5 bucks on a paid contract to stream on the service during the initial launch.

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
Last edited:

frz

I thought someone was making an agency solely using Kick when I first read this. Do many people still use that platform at this point in time?
yes. Probably the only profitable streaming platform on the internet actually.
It's a well known fact both twitch and youtube is bleeding money.
Kick is a glorified advertisement for Stakes.com, a gambling website. It is raking in millions of dollars thanks to getting the biggest streamers on twitch with a huge amount of young followers over. They actively pump these streamers fake money so they can continue gambling and "winning"
3 days ago a kid commit an hero live on one of the biggest kick streamer's discord known as adin ross over gambling debt with the streamer witnessing it.
The streamer apologize toward his community and the kids parents and stopped streaming gambling. Nah I'm joking he continues streaming gambling like nothing happened. And getting the story removed from every platform with C&D letters. Might even have sneered at the parents as they logged into the kid's account and contacted him.

The smart thing kick does is signing non-exclusive contract so their streamers doesnt fall out of relevancy like Ninja with microsoft shit, XQC is still streaming on twitch for normal content and then raid himself on kick for gambling I think.

Kick numbers are bloated so cant tell but XQC average 42k CCV on twitch

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
:pikameefuck: I opened that site and my eyes bled:pippabrogoblin: Fakest faces ever. And yeah, coomer steram farm
What, you mean to say someone like AveriJewel doesn't look like a heckin' entertaining lad/lass/??? ?
Screenshot-20240319-063139.png

Anyway, this Nexas thing is weird. If they really are starting with 20 talents with another 20 planned soon, I expect to see plenty of graduations and Twitlongers pretty early on, especially given their philosophy of "favoritism".

Should be a fun watch no matter what.
:BibooPopcorn:

Realticule

The retardation shall rise again!
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
The implosion of this will be amusing, don't skimp on things like this, hire proper Jews to handle your PR.

Ensok

Early Adopter
If it's not a scam or falls apart immediately I'd be happy to see a vtuber platform besides Twitch or Youtube.

Nigel Nigerman

is the virtual reincarnation of George Floyd.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
:unsure: could Lopi's secret project be related?

tgmslc

I have a nice-ish cellphone & a cheap laptop & no gaming computer, should I also apply?

:ameliaThink:

Kilolo

Archivist edit: a
the term is "angel investor"
i don't know anything about this Harry guy but Cap is the former CEO of PRISM project and even since back in the day Harry, Cap, Tazumi & YAGOO loked like acquaintanced with each other.

there's a high chance that he's involved with development of Ailis (A.I Vtuber from IZUMO)

Last edited by a moderator:

Nenélove

Cured and Medicated
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Laidho

Avalon's Most Wanted

frz

The implosion of this will be amusing, don't skimp on things like this, hire proper Jews to handle your PR.
It depends on who they hired. The last ... many times an alternative app like this getting killed... they just went out on a whimper because most of it happens outside of youtube and noone knows about these small times talents, they get abused, wasted their times and might even be put in debt and noone knows about. Which is just sad honestly.

The site itself referenced Iriam, a failed japanese vtuber streaming app with about 98 vtuber listed in vtuber wiki, I checked, out of those 98, 62 has graduated. Of the other 36, most of them have removed iriam from their bio and make no mention of the app whatsoever and seems to have moved on. I was only able to find 7 people who still has iriam link on their bio or tweeting about streaming on iriam.

Some interesting vtubers I found while I was snooping around, all of these have removed iriam from their bio:
- Hanasaki Iris, designed the infamous 5k subs line stamp art for suisei

- Kanade Kanon -> actually get picked up by 774 inc.
- Saeki Yahiro, designer of multiple suisei costumes, stages, also did aki MV illustration, pekora/miko costumes

- Kanbutsu Himono, 191k subs on youtube, live2d rigger of kson and ayunda risu, no idea why or how she gets this big

Beside Iriam we were talking about another streaming app called "Reality" here where most of their vtuber graduated and the company got sold to random music label C.

Last edited:

Nenélove

Cured and Medicated
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
It depends on who they hired. The last ... many times an alternative app like this getting killed... they just went out on a whimper because most of it happens outside of youtube and noone knows about these small times talents, they get abused, wasted their times and might even be put in debt and noone knows about. Which is just sad honestly.

The site itself referenced Iriam, a failed japanese vtuber streaming app with about 98 vtuber listed in vtuber wiki, I checked, out of those 98, 62 has graduated. Most of them have removed iriam from their bio and make no mention of the app whatsoever. I was only able to find 7 people who still has iriam link on their bio or tweeting about streaming on iriam. The rest seems to have moved on from iriam
Some interesting vtubers I found who seems to have moved on from iriam:
Hanasaki Iris designed the infamous 5k subs line stamp art for suisei

Kanade Kanon -> actually get picked up by 774 inc.
Saeki Yahiro, designer of multiple suisei costumes, stages, also did aki MV illustration, pekora/miko costumes

Kanbutsu Himono, 191k subs on youtube, live2d rigger of kson and ayunda risu, no idea why or how she gets this big

Beside Iriam we were talking about another streaming app called "Reality" here where most of their vtuber graduated and the company got sold to random music label C.

Bloody fucking hell, I wondered WHY I very vaguely remembered the name IRIAM, turns out they were the app of parent corpo ZIZAI (previously known as DUO) which used to manage... FUCKING MIRAI AKARI AND THE NOW DEFUNCT ENTUM, HOLY FUCKING CRAP.

Is this Harry guy connected to all of the old japanese corpos and he just took 5 god damn years to actually throw his hat in the ring? The industry is very different from back then. The sheer amount of incest in this industry keeps astounding me.

Arznbae

wtf is happening

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Bloody fucking hell, I wondered WHY I very vaguely remembered the name IRIAM, turns out they were the app of parent corpo ZIZAI (previously known as DUO) which used to manage... FUCKING MIRAI AKARI AND THE NOW DEFUNCT ENTUM, HOLY FUCKING CRAP.

Is this Harry guy connected to all of the old japanese corpos and he just took 5 god damn years to actually throw his hat in the ring? The industry is very different from back then. The sheer amount of incest in this industry keeps astounding me.
oh fuck

Jean Valjean

Brimming with salt
I had to read the OP multiple times to confirm I wasn't hallucinating this shit. I'm still not entirely convinced.

Top Bottom