frz

Her standing still and not jumping up and down is the problem
Even if you take the jersey away same result
:ponrys:

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
On the other hand, the fact that she's covered up emphasizes how big her assets are, especially from a side or top down view, thus making the outfit very attractive either way. Also the jacket and tie are just plain cute.
1000149968.jpg

Edit: Gotta love a kino group performing a kino classic in kino outfits :polkasticks:

JusticeDog

Then again, Vivi talked about Doki a lot more than I thought she would (and thought she could honestly), so at the same time I thought they might have had some chats away from managers eyes, which is how she would have known that Doki probably couldn't go.
Did she say anything noteworthy, or do you mean that you're surprised she was allowed to acknowledge Doki exists at all?

BEEG Booba Fishing

Bold of Reine to put ads on her birthday
Did she sing a remix of the original? I'm unclear on that.
yes, it was a remix by REDSHiFT. Very nice one at that

Ah and there we go, I was expecting the Holoro performance

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

Ollie's high knees must have killed her for a week.

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS
After the last few weeks of Fuwawa's titties flopping all over the place, Reine's lack of physics saddens me.

Stunned But Dumb

After the last few weeks of Fuwawa's titties flopping all over the place, Reine's lack of physics saddens me.
What a strong bra does for a woman...

TKN_Lurker

Retired Lurker
Cover had no choice. Otherwise we wouldn't be able to remember anything about the live except for those humongous distractions.
:smugrys:

E: It took getting to the original song. We got what we wanted boys.

Last edited:

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

"Oversized" shirt... if I read those numbers right, that's like an American XL?

I sometimes forget people in most of the world lacks this thing called "shoulders".

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
She sounds like one of those spam phone calls when she speaks Indonesian that fast :BijouBijou:

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

Reine is very talented, but that model does so much work for her. The Pochi-mama work always hits hard.

JellyKusa

Early Adopter
Man that Pochi-mama merch art looks so good once again

Also very happy that Reine and Kiara did lesbian MC together, I love how much they match each other

TKN_Lurker

Retired Lurker
That was a pretty good Birthday 3D. I enjoyed how much effort Reine put in to make it a bit more polished and high production.

Merch also is pretty cool but I'm broke af so nevermind... :depressedtako:

Last edited:

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security
For some reason unbeknownst to me, I was curious about comments on the Hololive subreddit related to Reine’s 3D live. I forgot how fucking shit the subreddit is. Never again.

BEEG Booba Fishing

I'm very happy for Reine, the live was a lot of fun and her enthusiasm was felt through the whole thing. I think the DJ segment needed a bit of polish but it was still enjoyable and the song selection was good, so props to her for pushing ahead with the idea. The holotori+gorilla, Holoro, Sip Some Tea and her original song performances were my favorite parts. :sanasmile:

I'm still curious about the "9 idols" part, since I only counted 8. Did she mean the tiny Reine she sang daddy daddy do with?

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
For some reason unbeknownst to me, I was curious about comments on the Hololive subreddit related to Reine’s 3D live. I forgot how fucking shit the subreddit is. Never again.
The worst part about that subreddit is how little they actually discuss streams. It is like 98% art and pointless shit. At least the live was posted and pinned, but a lot of events don't even get that. The subreddit would probably be way better if streams actually got posted and discussed.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
The worst part about that subreddit is how little they actually discuss streams. It is like 98% art and pointless shit. At least the live was posted and pinned, but a lot of events don't even get that. The subreddit would probably be way better if streams actually got posted and discussed.
oh wow i didnt even realize how meh it was, it was mostly "found" art with credit on the comments that got overshadowed by inane shit, goon art, very faggy memes and people overthinking Enreco lore of all things

Its like a reflection of a broken mirror thats covered in soy and even more semen

DelusionTree

Early Adopter
Its so fucking over.
Dizzy admitted she is into pegging.

Top Bottom