"Serfdom doesn't make me horny, guys!"Clio Aite

Liveposting - LMAOOOOOOO's not included due to ongoing recession

smartestkidontheshortbus

Doki got fucked by people fixing their bad habits

Bug Eater

unfortunate that Doki did the exact opposite though
It's the VSaikyo curse, but at least she managed to go 1-2 for all her matches. Like she lost but they were all decently close and she didn't completely shut down after losing the first one.

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter
GG Kanna...

EDIT:
VIVI IS HER!

Last edited:

smartestkidontheshortbus

How are the corporate chubas gonna play at Twitchcon

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter
The rest of Doki's team is trying to explain the concept of vtuber agencies to their coach. :whatastory:

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter
Fumi tried her best...

I'm not confident on Infernasu vs Huntress...

EDIT:
Man...

Last edited:

roktofferson

poor kaela having to manage the managers:BibooPopcorn:

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter
bracketfinals.jpeg
Honestly, it was a really great showing from Vivi, she did her part and won all her matches. Sadly, she'll not be able to participate in Twitchcon for the Losers Final but it was a fun event.

Last edited:

Bug Eater

Honestly, it was a really great showing from Vivi, she did her part and won all her matches. Sadly, she'll not be able to participate in Twitchcon for the Losers Final but it was a fun event.
Did Kanna mention anything about it? I know she's technically corpo as well but PixelLink seems pretty chill. (although I guess it also involves flying to the US from Europe)

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter
Did Kanna mention anything about it? I know she's technically corpo as well but PixelLink seems pretty chill. (although I guess it also involves flying to the US from Europe)
She mentioned that she'll not be able to participate during Twitchcon but will be cheering for them.

smartestkidontheshortbus

Imagine busting your ass only to get denied your chance to get 50k because corpo

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter

Kazuma

Early Adopter
View attachment 77903
Unless she graduates before Twitchcon

VSoyBoy

Imagine busting your ass only to get denied your chance to get 50k because corpo
Are the finals not on LAN then? Vivi was saying something about thinking that Doki has to be replaced too, which wouldn't make sense if the issue was corpo autism. So I thought the sticking point was just logistics of getting Vtubers on location. Is Doki going to be there in person?

Also, pretty sure the prize money is going to be shared regardless.

Wixoyu

Biboo's manager is a menace. :BijouBijou:

smartestkidontheshortbus

Are the finals not on LAN then? Vivi was saying something about thinking that Doki has to be replaced too, which wouldn't make sense if the issue was corpo autism. So I thought the sticking point was just logistics of getting Vtubers on location. Is Doki going to be there in person?

Also, pretty sure the prize money is going to be shared regardless.
The finals are taking place at Twitchcon Doki hasn't said whether she's going or not, but probably is.

God's Strongest Dragoon

VSoyBoy

The finals are taking place at Twitchcon Doki hasn't said whether she's going or not, but probably is.
All the comments under the VOD say she's going so I just assumed she talked about it. Her tweet is vague enough to be able to be read both ways.

Then again, Vivi talked about Doki a lot more than I thought she would (and thought she could honestly), so at the same time I thought they might have had some chats away from managers eyes, which is how she would have known that Doki probably couldn't go.

A Mystery so far, but what I will definitely say is that the way the two Team Shine tubers talked about having to bow out definitely makes it seem like logistics issues rather than perms.

smartestkidontheshortbus

All the comments under the VOD say she's going so I just assumed she talked about it. Her tweet is vague enough to be able to be read both ways.

Then again, Vivi talked about Doki a lot more than I thought she would (and thought she could honestly), so at the same time I thought they might have had some chats away from managers eyes, which is how she would have known that Doki probably couldn't go.

A Mystery so far, but what I will definitely say is that the way the two Team Shine tubers talked about having to bow out definitely makes it seem like logistics issues rather than perms.

Kanna is a Europoor so logistics is part of it, but for Vivi it's 100% Niji. This isn't me saying Niji bad for once. Hololive wouldn't allow it either.

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter

Doki previously said she wouldn't be going and joked about trying to convince Sajam to let her send Coney dressed in Doki cosplay as her replacement.

Top Bottom