"Bokobokobo Kobo Kanaeru at your service burp"Kobo Kanaeru

Liveposting - LMAOOOOOOO's not included due to ongoing recession

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
Don't know if it was ever brought up because I never heard it, but apparently, streaming has been going well enough for Rie that she was able to buy a house. Don't know the details of it, but still a pretty good achievement in one's life regardless of where she lives.

Also, she was supposed to start going back to school soon, which would cut into how much time she'd be able to put toward streaming and different projects, but she decided to hold off on it a little longer.

dumdum did nothing wrong

Rie dropping early Phase lore right now. Uruka drew bad mspaint for all the gens and it's become a tradition. Poor bear catching stray bullets lol. But damn 9 months in the basement I'd be question if this was gonna happen for me too.

E: Now she's talking about having a cooking contest with her, wemi, and the other bad cooks and having Airi be the judge. Superduper out here trying to murder Airi.

Last edited:

TKN_Lurker

Retired Lurker
Great anniversary stream. It really was hilarious seeing Biboo rely on her manager to clutch some of the games.

Overall, Grindstone for the win :sanasmile:.

Helkar

Don't know if it was ever brought up because I never heard it, but apparently, streaming has been going well enough for Rie that she was able to buy a house.
Pippa hates Rie because Rie actually understands the concept of saving money for big ticket purchases.

Also, she was supposed to start going back to school soon, which would cut into how much time she'd be able to put toward streaming and different projects, but she decided to hold off on it a little longer.
Yeah i figured that this is what her streaming-marathon in the last couple weeks was about, a hurray before slowing down. Apparently not.

Rie: raids Lisa as she's ending.
Lisa: fuck, i have to keep going now!

Bug Eater

Technically not liveposting anymore but here are the timestamps for Doki talking about TwitchCon:

There are a bunch of other vtubers in this event (Serotina, Fumi, Amour, Huntress) so it will be interesting to see whether Sajam/Twitch staff has a solution for that or whether they will have to just raw dog it.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Don't know if it was ever brought up because I never heard it, but apparently, streaming has been going well enough for Rie that she was able to buy a house. Don't know the details of it, but still a pretty good achievement in one's life regardless of where she lives.

Yeah but did she get fat

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Yeah but did she get fat
Not if she wants to stay in Phase Connect she hasn't.
Sakana No Fat Chicks.png

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter

Electric retard reliving her mall goth phase.

Drunkard in the TYPE-MOON gulag.

The hard working, cute white dog yaps.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

frz

Is this what she mean by guest from HoloID, HoloEN and Holo jP
screenshot-2024-09-09-200418-png.77928

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-09-09 200418.png
    Screenshot 2024-09-09 200418.png
    251.3 KB · Views: 0

BEEG Booba Fishing

Guess we're doing Holotori at home, with Kanata instead of Subaru and Mumei

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

Is this the first Cover 3D that's actually been rendered in 60 FPS?

frz

The popping animation still need works but it's there

Guess we're doing Holotori at home, with Kanata instead of Subaru and Mumei
mumei would falls down and die with this choreography :smugina:

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

With this actually being rendered in 60 fps, we have a high frame rate Pochi model. I'm not complaining. :smugrys:

Edit: I see why they haven't done this much (or this is the first time?). There's some AGGRESSIVE Level of Detail. Their render farm must have been screaming by the time they were done.

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

Cali shows up and my thought this was the New Tech Development production as much as a 3D Live seems pretty confirmed. Calli's neck is suddenly extremely responsive to the tracking. We've seen far more responsive hand tracking in the last couple of Lives, but the sensitivity is clearly up a notch on any of the models that are able to respond to it.

Fully rendered DJ set. I think this is a first for a 3D Live? I know Arurun has one he uses on his own stream. Interesting.

Last edited:

frz

I think reine heavily misunderstand why female DJ are popular

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

I think reine heavily misunderstand why female DJ are popular

Pochi gave her a rack the size of the turntables, the jersey choice makes sense for this segment. Otherwise, it'd be 5+ minutes of high quality boob shots.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Pochi gave her a rack the size of the turntables, the jersey choice makes sense for this segment. Otherwise, it'd be 5+ minutes of high quality boob shots.
No, that makes the jersey make even less sense.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Top Bottom