"That’s god damn right chat! (slams water bottle) I just stare [snakes] right into the eyes and I'm like way more mentally ill than you are and they just stop, just like, 'holy shit' they start flicking their little tongues out and retract their fangs and are like 'O my God-I can carry bags for this bitch' (giggle) And they do! And they do "Juniper Actias

Liveposting - LMAOOOOOOO's not included due to ongoing recession

God's Strongest Dragoon

Its so fucking over.
Dizzy admitted she is into pegging.
For those wondering:
She got a message in chat joking she's into pegging, she mumbled that everyone already knows that

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Its so fucking over.
Dizzy admitted she is into pegging.
If anyone didnt bail on that after she mentioned she liked watching farm animal castration videos then they're ngmi after this

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
If anyone didnt bail on that after she mentioned she liked watching farm animal castration videos then they're ngmi after this
BUT IF YOU MARRY HER YOU GET TWO CHINKS FOR THE PRICE OF ONE :faunacry:

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
BUT IF YOU MARRY HER YOU GET TWO CHINKS FOR THE PRICE OF ONE :faunacry:
i get it that she has fairly decent tits but those arent enough to make for a second chink
unless you're talking about her husband, Sakana

Stunned But Dumb

Starting to think Ember isnt worth the dizzy...

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
"[Pippa] has like the opposite of survival instincts, like literal Darwinism." - Uruka

VSoyBoy

Did she say anything noteworthy, or do you mean that you're surprised she was allowed to acknowledge Doki exists at all?
Nothing that anyone could construe as being about Selen or Nijisanji. I only watched for this playoff day so I don't know how it was before but I just kind of expected her to talk with chat rather than about the games whenever Doki was on. She talked about the Sykkuno clip for example when they had their rematch.

Helkar

So, uh, i'm hoping to be proven wrong within the next half-hour, but seeing how the Rie interview lasted 30 minutes, the format of Dizzy's show might in fact just be "30 minutes for a guest, 60 minutes of uninterrupted music", which is kinda lazy ngl.

Stunned But Dumb

So, uh, i'm hoping to be proven wrong within the next half-hour, but seeing how the Rie interview lasted 30 minutes, the format of Dizzy's show might in fact just be "30 minutes for a guest, 60 minutes of uninterrupted music", which is kinda lazy ngl.
Phase definitely doesn't have enough music for that to not get tiresome after a few episodes. Edit: A little awkward too. It's just dizzy shaking her tits in front of phase music for an hour, which is... I mean I know thats the bulk of dizzy's general streams but just go to her streams for that. They need longer interviews, more guests, or some chatter in between every two or three songs like a regular radio show.

Red Hot Jump love, however

lvl8

Rie hawk tuah in chat when Pippa the ripper played.

ass.png

Helkar

Phase definitely doesn't have enough music for that to not get tiresome after a few episodes.
It could work if you include covers(can they include covers by Phase members without getting destroyed by content-id?), but even then, making the uninterrupted music segment an hour long seems unjustified. Just make it 60 minutes till midnight, at least then it'll be an even split between content and music. Or make the actual interview longer, it's not like you girls are bad at yapping.

Stunned But Dumb

I can't help but think that Dizzy is just scrolling tiktok on her phone while bouncing back and forth. Actually I think I hope thats what she's doing, it would be less strange

Bronze

I also think longer interview then music would be a better format even if they include covers or had far more originals to play.

Although listening to music while drinking coffee isn't that bad for me since it's nowhere near midnight here

:nenedance:

Stunned But Dumb

Gotta admit, they have way more songs than I recall. I think every member has at least one original now, right?

Bronze

I think every member has at least one original now, right?
I've checked the playlist on Phase music and most of them don't have solo originals.

If it's up to date:
Lia, Tenma, Iori
Panko, Erina, Shiina, Airi, Wemi
Ember, Dizzy
Muyu, Saya, Hina
Yuu, Loki
Don't have one

Kazuma

Early Adopter

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
The normal format for a radio show is something like Banter → Song → Banter → Song, etc. and I think it would be a better format than Banter → Song, Song, Song, Song, Song, et. that the show currently has. The banter lets the radio host tell you the name of the song and talk about the song a little. If you have a musically-gifted guest on, they can discuss something they liked or found interesting about the song. You kind of want that variety in a radio show, and it's Phase Connect, I want the banter. I can already listen to the individual songs without interruption elsewhere, Dizzy needs to find a way to add more value to the songs besides bobbing up and down silently while she listens along.

God's Strongest Dragoon

The normal format for a radio show is something like Banter → Song → Banter → Song, etc. and I think it would be a better format than Banter → Song, Song, Song, Song, Song, et. that the show currently has. The banter lets the radio host tell you the name of the song and talk about the song a little. If you have a musically-gifted guest on, they can discuss something they liked or found interesting about the song. You kind of want that variety in a radio show, and it's Phase Connect, I want the banter. I can already listen to the individual songs without interruption elsewhere, Dizzy needs to find a way to add more value to the songs besides bobbing up and down silently while she listens along.
Yeah, it could work well by having them play their own song after the starting banter, then discuss the production of the song after its played. Then if they don't have a second song, they can choose someone else's song and discuss after its played what they like about it.

Helkar

Yeah, it could work well by having them play their own song after the starting banter, then discuss the production of the song after its played. Then if they don't have a second song, they can choose someone else's song and discuss after its played what they like about it.
Having a guest stay for the entire show and give opinions on the song/general banter between songs would work a lot better than what we have now, but i imagine that'd be more difficult to schedule. And, as already pointed out, Phase doesn't have that much music to not get repetitive fairly quickly.
In general, i like the initial concept of a radio-show, and Dizzy's got the host persona nailed down, but the overall execution is quite undercooked.

Top Bottom