"The weiners are soft and bouncy. Delicious! I can't stop eating"Ichijou Ririka

Liveposting - LMAOOOOOOO's not included due to ongoing recession

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Having a guest stay for the entire show and give opinions on the song/general banter between songs would work a lot better than what we have now, but i imagine that'd be more difficult to schedule. And, as already pointed out, Phase doesn't have that much music to not get repetitive fairly quickly.
In general, i like the initial concept of a radio-show, and Dizzy's got the host persona nailed down, but the overall execution is quite undercooked.
The other thing about scheduling banter between songs is that you play less songs per livestream, because part of that time is taken up by chatting. That means that people aren't going to hear the same songs so often, and if you've got an extremely limited setlist, that's going to be pretty handy.

Euthyphro

Certified Awatistic
My oshi is so awawatistic when it comes to raids...

Helkar

Clara's idea of a seiso karaoke stream is to just not say anything at all outside of the singing. She's currently thanking superchatters via text on screen.

Salado

Clara's idea of a seiso karaoke stream is to just not say anything at all outside of the singing. She's currently thanking superchatters via text on screen.
"Seiso"
dtyj.PNG

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Ember: "Here I come a superduper mega idol"

What did she mean by this?

Salado

Kalion

:)
Ember just casually dropping she used to get beat and forced to stare at a wall for hours for getting Bs in school.

Salado

Ember just casually dropping she used to get beat and forced to stare at a wall for hours for getting Bs in school.
Asian parents, not even once...

e:

What med is she on? She sounds high as a kite.

Last edited:

Kalion

:)
What med is she on? She sounds high as a kite.
I'm not sure if she said which, but some kind of ADHD meds. She mentioned there's a shortage and Adderall is currently in a shortage.

Kazuma

Early Adopter
God damn it orange woman just go see a therapist :depressedtako:
Kiara is debating whether she should go see a shrink or not in her member stream.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
God damn it orange woman just go see a therapist :depressedtako:
Kiara is debating whether she should go see a shrink or not in her member stream.
Assuming this is all brought on by that fuckface in Japan, absolutely yes she should. That whole thing was quite clearly hugely traumatic for her.

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter

Eira is actually crying that Fox dies without getting to fight him.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Was that Ember stream just her being high as fuck and speedrunning a zatsu?

Lee Crabb

Resident Liacon
Lia is now a Sephiroth stan.

She has assumed full white woman status.

Edit: Lia is shown pictures of Vincent, she thinks he's a Castlevania character.

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
Screenshot-2024-09-10-164712.png

Steiner, you can't say that! Steiner is racist!

>Proceeds to read the line very enthusiastically.
:whatastory:

dumdum did nothing wrong

Lumi and Airi are currently smiting heretics. I've missed the PonWolf.

E:

"Brother!"- Lumi

"Brother!"- Airi

I love these dorks.

Last edited:

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
Fun Lumi + Airi collab. They were great together. They plan on continuing Space Marines 2 together, probably trying to bring in a third. More than likely Shiina, but if not her, Muyu and Saya's names came up as possibilities too. Also nice to see Airi starting up with some sort of schedule again.

Looking forward to it the next collab.

Also raid into Nasa. Goes without saying, but it's always worth saying: Nasa cute.

Stunned But Dumb

Nasa is doing a stream where she asked her friends to describe Phase talents based on nothing but what they look like. It's been pretty funny. One friend called Jelly an "idol who will calmly tell lies about not pooping"

edit: Rie got "My hobby is dressing up as a landmine at night" What did her friend mean by this?

Last edited:

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Nasa is doing a stream where she asked her friends to describe Phase talents based on nothing but what they look like. It's been pretty funny. One friend called Jelly an "idol who will calmly tell lies about not pooping"

edit: Rie got "My hobby is dressing up as a landmine at night" What did her friend mean by this?
Yeah sounds about right rie is jirai in my eyes at least

Stunned But Dumb

Top Bottom