"I'm basically a walking body-warmer"Ember Amane

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Henrik Carter

Disco Contagium!
Its pretty easy to think, some of Pippa's taste and opinions fit the region. She has assimilated pretty well.
For a forest fae, Pippa fits in quite well in the desert

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Sargon got fucking creepy and weird with that Nora shit, that really turned me off from him.
That and calling his mother while recording to tell her he wouldn't even rape some woman. His mother sounded very confused and probably thought her son developed downs after a head injury or something.

Don't drop your guard. Spontaneous movie watch-a-longs are hiding behind every corner.
Around gorilla streams, never relax.

For a forest fae, Pippa fits in quite well in the desert
Would that make her a djinn?

"Some scholars of the Middle East hold that they originated as malevolent spirits residing in deserts and unclean places, who often took the forms of animals;"

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
So if I understood today's MATI correctly, the porcine Ralph gentleman is wiping the slate clean for nearly everyone who has ever slighted him so he can concentrate on jihad against the feline Fuentes gentleman. Does this mean that Sister Rabbit has been forgiven of her terrible sins? For now, anyway; I don't expect such a ceasefire would last very long if an opportunity arose to screech about her.

MostlyALurker777

So if I understood today's MATI correctly, the porcine Ralph gentleman is wiping the slate clean for nearly everyone who has ever slighted him so he can concentrate on jihad against the feline Fuentes gentleman. Does this mean that Sister Rabbit has been forgiven of her terrible sins? For now, anyway; I don't expect such a ceasefire would last very long if an opportunity arose to screech about her.
Who is Ralph? Do I want to know?

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
He's lolcow lore. Important to some early Pippa days drama bit unless you want to go into the MATI sphere he isn't that interesting.

Basically, Pippa only? Then no.

Metokur and Co? Then yes

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
I assume so. He said amnesty for everyone, and that would presumably mean his blood feud with the rabbit is over for now.
1689965832094.png

Had drama with Pippa before.

Last edited:

Henrik Carter

Disco Contagium!

Just pretending

The Great Bald Rrat
Early Adopter

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Pippa wants to kill Fuentes because he's a fed. Superhero Team-up time?
All jokes aside there's no way in Hell she'd ever make any sort of positive comment about him or be on '''good terms''' with him after he literally tried to smear her with lies & slander with the explicit intent to try and fuck over her livelyhood & job as well as reputation. Besides, this isn't going to last - it's going to burn out, and probably pretty quickly. Ralph is a genuienely terrible human being, and as entertaining as this new arc for him will likely be to watch, we all know how it'll end - he'll fall back into a drug and booze-fueled coma and alienate everybody once again.

Latte'Ninba

God is dead. You aren't. Keep running.
Early Adopter
All jokes aside there's no way in Hell she'd ever make any sort of positive comment about him or be on '''good terms''' with him after he literally tried to smear her with lies & slander with the explicit intent to try and fuck over her livelyhood & job as well as reputation. Besides, this isn't going to last - it's going to burn out, and probably pretty quickly. Ralph is a genuienely terrible human being, and as entertaining as this new arc for him will likely be to watch, we all know how it'll end - he'll fall back into a drug and booze-fueled coma and alienate everybody once again.
Yeah a good trashfire is certainly entertaining but Pippa is actually, somewhat vaguely at least, getting her shit together a little bit. Baby steps in some sort of progress and all. It would be extremely good for her to avoid the whole thing. It's not like there's any reason to be on good terms or care about this whole issue let alone dealing with anyone involved. Especially after the balldo crew problems which were basically similar to the ralph shit. Would definitely be best for her to just get some popcorn and watch the show.

The only thing better than making fun of retards is doing it then getting away with it because the retards end up too busy throwing shit at each other.

Last edited:

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
I assume so. He said amnesty for everyone, and that would presumably mean his blood feud with the rabbit is over for now.

Had drama with Pippa before.

Building back bridges he burnt so that he can focus on burning more bridges. What a fun turn.
:whatastory:
I guess to be fair, Fuentes and AF are shit too, and a retard fight can be entertaining.

Speaking of squinting your eyes to find a Pippa connection to use as an excuse to talk about MATI:

Jersh claimed that, along with Dick Masterson, Nick Rekieta has become very disappointing to him. Not shocking, but putting him in the same sentence as Dick Masterson is pretty bad, considering I'm sure many of us can remember his break-up with Dick. Obviously, Jersh hasn't cut Nick out yet, but it's something. He also didn't really talk about Nick in that part, and it was all about Dick. He just mentioned being very disappointed in both of them.

Obviously, this isn't related to the Pippa situation with Nick, but Nick has been potentially starting to burn a few bridges himself. I don't really care if he does or doesn't because I haven't liked him for a while, but the dumb ass might want to start listening to what people are telling him might be issues.

I tried to find something to share to make this post more Pippa related, but there's nothing new to post that hasn't been posted here already, so I guess I'll just end it with a classic

Pippa love!
:sanasmile:

to end it.

kingcaid

Pippenis Inspector

Tism Extraordinaire
300k Cuck Chair
1689981478306.png

The placeholder title is literally just the word "today"

MythicalSloth

Well-adjusted Individual
Very real possibility of her hitting the big 250K during stream tonight, currently hovering around 249,770.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Very real possibility of her hitting the big 250K during stream tonight, currently hovering around 249,770.
We are gonna have to unsub to avoid the tarantula bullshit. Haachama died for this you know

MythicalSloth

Well-adjusted Individual
We are gonna have to unsub to avoid the tarantula bullshit. Haachama died for this you know
Sorry friend, I am pro eat the bug. Much healthier than soda and candy.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

Spergatory

Early Adopter
I'll take bug eating over feet or armpits or any coomer shit 10 times out of 10.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
It's a damn good thing she makes more than her friends or else she'd get some even funnier ideas on how to do money and member milestones

Pippenis Inspector

Tism Extraordinaire
300k Cuck Chair
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom