[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
So the official forum sport of Beat-the-Brony is actually just a cover for Nolan being our leader and gayops commander?
You weren't supposed to just say it publicly like that.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
You Yamanbas need to remember to keep the discord link on the forum update thread. I had to reinstall discord and I lost all my server access

I can see why they'd think it's you though.
View attachment 33822

Presumably the same anon gave the same response to this a while back to, talking about Kirbopher. Makes you think.
View attachment 33823
Why is everyone trying to roleplay as Ken

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

JMForte

Holy fuck recognizing a writing style and patterns must be some kind of gift from God above if these motherfuckers can't instantly tell Nolan posts apart from anyone else, even without a name.
That's explained away with him being a super genius and leader of the discord, which he sends out people to shit up /vt/

Pippenis Inspector

Tism Extraordinaire
300k Cuck Chair
I think that was the only one that gave you hints about how to get all the endings after you played it once?
Yeah in at least somewhat subtle way by showing you a slideshow of different scenes with the needed object in frame.

Topo Chico

So the official forum sport of Beat-the-Brony is actually just a cover for Nolan being our leader and gayops commander?
I support Nolan-in-chief o7 Nolan watching is a fantastic pastime, the beatings will only continue until dear commander's morale improves

Eat em and breed em

I need help

MythicalSloth

Well-adjusted Individual

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
Yeah in at least somewhat subtle way by showing you a slideshow of different scenes with the needed object in frame.
It was also one of the shorter ones I think. Though as a whole I like most of Chilla's games from what I've seen on stream, they all have their own unique thing.

At under $10 a game as well it's not a bad price either.

lvl8

We got comfy movie night!

Topo Chico

Narrator: she will need a root canal

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife
Holy fuck recognizing a writing style and patterns must be some kind of gift from God above if these motherfuckers can't instantly tell Nolan posts apart from anyone else, even without a name.
The average /vt/ commenter can barely understand English never mind recognise cadence and style. Seriously, some of the threads where they're trying to decipher tweets like a room full of monkeys presented with the enigma code, questioning things native speakers would never think about and coming up with wildly inaccurate conclusions, are just embarrassing. No wonder it's ground zero for rrats.

MythicalSloth

Well-adjusted Individual
Everyone take this time to floss and brush.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
There was a schizo on /pcg/ the other day screaming about Nolan being the leader of a discord of a bunch of people from here raiding /vt/ and some shit. They clearly lurked this place so it might be him.
That’s so weird because I’ve never even been to /vt/

edit: I just remembered I’ve been here but just a few times. Like Coni’s PL stuff.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
https://boards.4channel.org/vt/thread/52553260

Roleplaying as forum users is cringe and if it is any of the regulars here doing it, I disavow.
1688265642436.png

I think I know which forum user wrote this one.

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
Roleplaying as forum users is cringe and if it is any of the regulars here doing it, I disavow.
Seriously, some of the threads where they're trying to decipher tweets like a room full of monkeys presented with the enigma code, questioning things native speakers would never think about and coming up with wildly inaccurate conclusions, are just embarrassing. No wonder it's ground zero for rrats.
Hello, lurker anons! Make an account and post something useful. Unless y'all just enjoy dealing with Chase samefagging, Henriposting, Pipnig schizo and every other whackadoo that can't bear to only be pseudo-anonymous.
That’s so weird because I’ve never even been to /vt/
You're the only one they recognize and are thus de facto responsible for everything.

Link for the lazy:

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
Wiggly Pippa, wiggly Pippa, wiggly Pippa.

Edit: Damn it, now I want to make soup for Pippa.

MythicalSloth

Well-adjusted Individual
Goddamn it woman eat the soup. Through a straw if you must.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
Just call them Indinx or Engines and move on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom