"I just can't wrap my head around the fact that you sound the same when speaking different languages. That raspy wet bear voice is always there and I love it. More raspy voice bear song needed"Uruka's marshmallow

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
tpuhou is dog shit you people are insane

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

Saturnus

haha it's unou
I await Pippa to get autistically fixated on Touhou and in several months we're watching her play TH12 UFO in total silence while getting wrecked by Murasa.

formerly pipkin (Parody)

If the meat mother must jong then I shall watch.
There's only one mommy Pippa.

GCy9_9NWsAAQAae
:educateyourself:

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Are you ESL?
Obviously

"She has fur babies now"

Are the babies made out of fur?

"but soon we'll have unfurred gene Piplings."

Como estan, speak to me in your devil language ese

Spergatory

Early Adopter

famous artist pipkun

So true my dude, I wanted more jong
jong leads to impromptu collabs and funny pippa quotes.

Obviously

"She has fur babies now"

they're pets. like dogs and cats. English is the best language

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
Obviously

"She has fur babies now"

They are not made of fur, but they are covered in it. The unfurred gene Piplings should be obvious, they are made of our genetics and do not have fur, they are the product of our mutual love.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
image.png

Anime Gradius is a step up from jong.

famous artist pipkun

Airi's stream pretty good, shes got the vintage 2000s youtube video vinegarette going on

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
They are not made of fur, but they are covered in it. The unfurred gene Piplings should be obvious, they are made of our genetics and do not have fur, they are the product of our mutual love.
So you are saying right now she is having lots of hairy kids, but you have a gene that results in body baldness that will overpower her genes when you guys get down to business?

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum
"Nein nein nein." - Pipkin Pippa 2024

lvl8

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover
I've been told Touhou made an entire generation of women gay. What effect will this have on the modern Pippa?

Sven

She says today like she wasn't eating shit off of easy bullets all day yesterday including not even seeing them half the time

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum
I've been told Touhou made an entire generation of women gay. What effect will this have on the modern Pippa?

Pippa will be terminated from the company after she sexually assaults Airi.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
So you are saying right now she is having lots of hairy kids, but you have a gene that results in body baldness that will overpower her genes when you guys get down to business?
No you ESL mongoloid, right now she has pets as she is singled and hasn't accepted her egg carton needs, but once we are together we'll reproduce with genetic Piplings of our own. Our oldest will be giving Musk a run for his money as the king capitalist of Mars, the youngest will be the queen of the moon, and the middle child will help manage affairs on Earth. It will be hard to convince Pippa to take a trip to other planets to see our grown Piplings, as she dislikes traveling, but I'm sure she'll come around and enjoy the sights up there.

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover
No you ESL mongoloid, right now she has pets as she is singled and hasn't accepted her egg carton needs, but once we are together we'll reproduce with genetic Piplings of our own. Our oldest will be giving Musk a run for his money as the king capitalist of Mars, the youngest will be the queen of the moon, and the middle child will help manage affairs on Earth. It will be hard to convince Pippa to take a trip to other planets to see our grown Piplings, as she dislikes traveling, but I'm sure she'll come around and enjoy the sights up there.
ISTG we need someone to rip a tooth out of your mouth with pliers everytime you start posting like this

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Thats almost good, but I want you to say this even happier with your mouth open

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
ISTG we need someone to rip a tooth out of your mouth with pliers everytime you start posting like this
So that I can better resembled my beloved?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom